«Mid-defensive Water armor with a built-in Water skill.»
Also see Desert Conqueror and Desert Conqueror G.
Power Level: 59
MP Level: 53
Price: 2,700 Z-Tokens
Sellback: 2,430 Z-Tokens for the first 48 hours, then 1,350 Z-Tokens
Location: Building Truphma: Part 2
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
Damage: 78.8% Base, 78.8% Random, and 139.3% Stats each
BTH: +7 plus Stats each
Type: Ranged if STR > INT; otherwise Magic
Damage: 57-171 plus 542.9% Stats
BTH: 19 plus Stats
Cost: 146 SP
- This is treated as a normal Player attack.
- Stat bonus to damage is STR/5 + DEX/20 if the type is Ranged and INT/4 if it's Magic (+LUK/2 if a Lucky Strike occurs, regardless of type).
After going through the Western Wastes, you never want to back again without a LOT of water to quench yourself and cool yourself off. Thankfully, you can use this breathable-water suit to do just that!
Image thanks to Msyu. Basic stats thanks to Epsilon2012. Numbers thanks to BlackAces. Description thanks to Dragoon23.
Starts off as a mid-defensive armor attack (90% of average), which is 249% Base, Random and 440% Stats, with +7 BTH.
- With three equally strong hits, each hit does 1/3 of the damage.
- The armor has a built-in skill, which makes the attack deal 95% damage to compensate for compression.
Starts off as a standard spell, which is 51-154 damage plus 489% Stats, with 14 BTH.
- The skill receives a damage multiplier of *1.23732 as an elemental compensation.
- The skill has an accurate lean, giving it +5 BTH but also causing it deal *85/90 damage.
- Because of compressing the skill into the armor, the skill also does 95% damage.
< Message edited by Balu -- 8/19/2012 5:26:17 >