Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Patch Notes - 1.4.9 - August 10, 2012

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes - 1.4.9 - August 10, 2012
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2012 6:49:07   
Lord Machaar

@Trans
Well, Pyro fly's effect is pretty useless to me, and check out how much that costs... check out the price of the new bot... i think the special effect will be giving your opponent the turn... /perhaps!
MQ Epic  Post #: 51
8/11/2012 7:15:50   
rayniedays56

14 k creds or 500 var! :D That...that means I can buy 500 var and not feel completely dumb about it :S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/11/2012 7:22:49   
Ranloth
Banned

It's useless to you, not everyone else perhaps? It depends on builds and people you're fighting since it is a lifesaver on certain builds. Also Pyro is a promo Bot, they always cost more but you have choice of getting it with 3 Keys for free (you pay for Varium) or buy in-game. Bot is reward for the War.
Wait.. Rusted Assault Bot is 14K Credits too, 2 less damage than Varium version and same effect. Effect is useless too, as well as damage? I wouldn't say so. It's hard to appreciate the fact you get the Bot for free (Credits), right? They should make it 30K and 1.5K Varium instead so they community will be happy. :)

@raynie
I believe that 500 Varium was put with thought of lower Level players too. 500 Varium costs $5 which can be gotten easily for kids or they can do offers for total of 1K Points needed so they get basic weapons to help them, some Credits, and can afford the Bot so early on for advantage (and Rusted as a drop/purchase for Free (Credits)).

< Message edited by Trans -- 8/11/2012 7:23:03 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 53
8/11/2012 7:26:42   
rayniedays56

I'm a bit...broke atm, so 1k points sounds easy (enough) to get now :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/11/2012 7:51:24   
GoldenNeo

I hope the bot doesn't cost the Legion/Exile Locker Key. :I

And I wish that the price wont change anymore... Like it won't became 14k creds AND 500 var.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
8/11/2012 7:58:05   
rene196

The bot won't cost much only 15k OR 500 varium.The key was only required for the shops at the footsoldiers.

BTW:the delta vault is not losing as much life points as it did a while ago.WHERE ARE EVERYONE ON THE EXILE SIDE?

< Message edited by rene196 -- 8/11/2012 8:01:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/11/2012 14:46:16   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

They should make it 30K and 1.5K Varium instead so they community will be happy. :)

Yes because paying triple varium will make everyone happy.
I am actually really happy with this update.
quote:

I believe that 500 Varium was put with thought of lower Level players too. 500 Varium costs $5 which can be gotten easily for kids or they can do offers for total of 1K Points needed so they get basic weapons to help them, some Credits, and can afford the Bot so early on for advantage (and Rusted as a drop/purchase for Free (Credits)).

500 varium is actually $2.50 with the largest package but if you mean the lowest then sounds a right. I think the devs finally realized that this game just takes such an unreasonable amount of money to play so they decided to throw us a bone or maybe if we are lucky this is the first of many reasonably priced weapons.

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 8/11/2012 14:50:04 >
Epic  Post #: 57
8/12/2012 14:23:02   
FrostFalcon

Question? When does Delta Knight go rare? Next update or in September?
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes - 1.4.9 - August 10, 2012
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition