Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Interesting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Interesting
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2012 13:11:19   
Fay Beeee

Please check it out and discuss.

How do you think this will affect Ed?

quote:

SMGS ‏@SMGS_AK
Hmm.. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20602831
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorited

Epic  Post #: 1
8/14/2012 13:21:09   
Gotai

I didnt got it really... But if they are trying to get something from MQ and put it in ED that sounds great...

The Only Good Bounty Hunter Is A Dead One. ''Sparticus''
The Only Good Mage Is A Pink One. ''Epicness''
The Only Good Merc Is An Afro One. ''TestBuild''
Post #: 2
8/14/2012 13:25:56   
Naruto Uzamaki

this looks like dragonfable thing not MQ honest I hope theres no cross over to me that makes game boring as wait now its starting like AWQ or AQ both to me are not fun games.
Post #: 3
8/14/2012 13:27:19   
Fay Beeee

This might help. I got it from the link I posted.

quote:

8/13/2012 18:07:04

Maegwyn
Otterly Disarming

I can confirm that yes, this is a planned ED/MQ crossover. I will remain silent on details, as we're keeping them under wraps at this point. Please - feel free to speculate!
Epic  Post #: 4
8/14/2012 13:35:39   
Naruto Uzamaki

okay so this another cross over thing -__-
Post #: 5
8/14/2012 14:04:17   
Xx.Nemesis.xX

I think I sense draco weps... Time to draw!(hope I can send them a drawing)
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/14/2012 14:56:13   
Naruto Uzamaki

To be honest I would really want this wars between legion and exile to be done with for one both sides say we cheat or they cheat and If this cross over happens I would like to be legion and exile to work as one.
Post #: 7
8/14/2012 15:04:01   
Sparticus

Dragon Con is coming up at the end of August, Aug. 31-Sept. 3rd according to their website.
ED seems to have dragon items around that time of year, as an example Dragon Buster.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/14/2012 15:48:17   
forcefear699

hmm that would be cool a MQ/ED crossover. I personally like Mq so this is going to be awsome and a new robot might be in order? MQ robot!
Epic  Post #: 9
8/14/2012 18:12:38   
rej

I only wish they would use the exact Dragonoid from Mechquest that was killed in the battle with the Shadowscythe. He was a great character.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/14/2012 18:25:40   
Matgon

If we get technical here guys, there is already a cross over, who remembers that hover bike J6 made? It is in both games, anyone remember it's name?

Also I'm sure there was another item but I really can't remember from the top of my head.

< Message edited by Matgon -- 8/14/2012 18:26:37 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/14/2012 18:31:33   
King Helios

^Think it's called Hoverbike. I'm serious.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/14/2012 18:40:50   
Matgon

@above: So you're saying the one you can win at the arcade? I meant the one that costs varium.... Valery sells it I think.

Edit:

@below: Yup the chopper, it's in MQ I believe made by J6.

< Message edited by Matgon -- 8/14/2012 18:44:31 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/14/2012 18:43:06   
King Helios

Cyberbike or Chopper then.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/14/2012 19:08:38   
DeathGuard

The guns that Dage made also I will be waiting anxiously for this release.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/14/2012 21:41:48   
SMGS

Well, I actually snuck into MQ for the first time in a while and hunted down that bike you're referring to. It would be the Assault Bike, with the Hypersled and Desert Rocket likely being based off the the black bike to the right of the Assault Bikes - Image Not too sure if Dage's guns came from anywhere (correct me if I'm wrong, knowledge of AQWorlds is a bit rusty as well), pretty sure those were just made by him like any other player suggested ones. Although I think the Independence Day Weaps by skyline are the same as the ones in the Independence Shop in AQW.

Should be quite interesting to see what happens here in the crossover, can't really think of what could happen because I haven't really read through the storylines of other game in depth. Maybe a mini Runehawk Mech (*coughBotcough*) for me to buy? :3 Definitely looking forward to what's in store for this, and future crossovers hopefully.
Post #: 16
8/14/2012 21:48:08   
One Winged Angel1357

@SMGS you are correct way back when I had some good conversations with Skyline and the independence weapons where made by him
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/14/2012 22:11:05   
nico0las

As stated in the thread on the Mechquest post, we were never informed on where or when ED actually took/is taking place. Therefore, there is a perfectly good chance we're on the other side of the planet from, say AQW. That would explain the MechaChillid that appeared in Battleon in AQW.

I wouldn't say it's impossible for AE to be uniting all the games in a similar universe, that way creating a less... separated community from game to game. However, ED has very similar technology to that of MechQuest. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a crossover in the upcoming months.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/14/2012 23:08:41   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please use the latest design notes thread to discuss about the crossover with MQ.

Locked.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Interesting
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition