Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= The Vault Is Open - August 14, 2012

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= The Vault Is Open - August 14, 2012
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/15/2012 12:33:07   
Mother1

Friend18 I have to agree with that one. I mean a duel that lasted seven turns and the final attack crits with a 90? I never did that much damage with one attack critting in my life even with that bot. But then again the guy had level 5 focus and made sure to spam tech as well as have high healing to stall for time. I had 90 health and he had 7. Oh well at least he wasn't like the one you encounter and said good game instead.

But on another note the most damage I ever got out of an attack was when I scored a crit with my surgical strike and even that only did 71 damage without malf. but even that isn't really bad because unlike with that bot you could prevent the attack from happening, and unlike the bot it doesn't increase in power over the course of runs.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 8/15/2012 15:21:45 >
Epic  Post #: 51
8/15/2012 12:51:05   
friend18

I hit 50's with my crits and that's with 54 min damage (weapon damage already included) and me using cheap shot with the infernal interdictor :/ I see the proposed changes to Infernal Android's special as still being overpowered. Against a huge tank build, 150% damage in 15 turns is deadly. I would lower even further, since most 5 focus builds already concentrate on dealing maximum bot damage. With rage, the bot would still kill. 130% or lower would be nice, considering that the bot is a non-varium bot (although I purchased mine with varium since I'm ridiculously low on credits - probably due to the 10+ changes to my build after 10 matches and the fact that I purchased the new bikes and the recent influx of new items).

BTW, I did have a good time with you in Legion Kings. We were partners a couple of times and then we both left around the same time (more like I got kicked for being inactive, I was busy leveling up my non-varium bounty hunter from level 1 to 29 in less than a week).

< Message edited by friend18 -- 8/15/2012 12:54:34 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/15/2012 13:47:29   
Mother1

Friend18 IK heck most people (especially those who used debuffs) Loved being my partner for mainly because I always had my azreal borg for those NPC who loved to buff. Sadly now my bot is going to be nerf down to 65% or maybe even lower because they feel it completely destroy's other people's builds.

The funny thing about this was whenever I had it, I never really used it on people with weak builds. I only used it on those stat spammers who posed a threat with their super high stats. Especially the strength spammers. Also thanks to this the nerf of the assault and rust bots jug fights will be harder since the debuffs will be more effective then before. But yeah it was fun fighting along side you as well.
Epic  Post #: 53
8/15/2012 15:24:56   
pandapwnium

Time to make a mechquest account i guess. Maybe i can nab some free goodies
=3
Epic  Post #: 54
8/16/2012 3:33:02   
Minus123

I think that dragonoid is evil, judging by how it looks, and imo is an undead dragonoid.

The color of the good dragonoid in mechquest was gold if i remember correctly, but it's been a long time since I've seen the cutscene
Post #: 55
8/16/2012 3:52:26   
Naruto Uzamaki

quote:

ts funny when people complain about the infernal robot and make so many threads, THEN "rabbleforth" will quickly make

all the bots balance, even the old bots, because now, after 2 years admins now suddenly realize they are too strong.

but wait, while you are "balancing" the bots, like the infernal robot (1 week after release: did you just make it low cost so many will buy it, then after 1 week,

you will nerf it, so its weaker, because "shades of blue" say its "OP" after 1 day of release with no numerical proof?)

but since no one is making many complains about 2-turn win bloodmages, or loop-tank CH, or enhancements double price,

well that can wait for 2 more years right? yes, good job rabbleforth. im glad you know how to balance weapons that give non variums a good chance. No really congrats.

I did not know this was true i am bit suprise about it or is this mistake and cant wait to buy house and sell my bombs.
Post #: 56
8/16/2012 6:30:17   
vulkan

i think they should make a collection of bots that do more damage depending on how high a perticular stat of your opponent is. That should put blood mages in the ground without too much difficulty.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/16/2012 10:24:24   
Mother1

But then that would make them weaker against people who do less damage, and then people who rely on that build will be forced to use other builds and boom it will be another inferno Android all over again (I mean with people complaining about they don't want to change their build just so they don't get clobbered by a bot.)
Epic  Post #: 58
8/16/2012 10:42:49   
liy010

Wait, so will the Cruiser go Rare today? If so, then I'll be really sad :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
8/16/2012 10:59:05   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED
@JatarTheLegend @leo07123 All the War content is leaving this Thursday

quote:

@JatarTheLegend @leo07123 Actually, the items will stay a bit longer, but all the war fights will be gone

quote:

@Akriloth The house - permanent. Infernal Android - permanent. War achievements will be going rare. Missions - rare. Items - rare soon.

quote:

@Akriloth yes. Items will stay in a bit longer (maybe a week), but will leave as well.

quote:

Charfade @Charfade
Today will also be the last day to get the alignment versions of the Exile and Legion Mechachillid Cruisers!

That's all the info.

< Message edited by Trans -- 8/16/2012 11:09:54 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 60
8/16/2012 10:59:57   
Fay Beeee

Not sure about the cruiser but tweeted

quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
If you haven't yet, collect the infernal war cheevos! They will be gone after the next update! http://epicduel.artix.com/
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorite

Epic  Post #: 61
8/16/2012 11:02:21   
Renegade Reaper

the alignment cruisers will go rare, but neutral cruisers will replace them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
8/16/2012 11:37:50   
Fay Beeee

new tweets

quote:

25m Charfade ‏@Charfade
Also Also!!! Today is your last chance to get the Olympic 2012 cheevo. Lots changing in this update! stay tuned! http://epicduel.artix.com/
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorite
27m Charfade ‏@Charfade
Today will also be the last day to get the alignment versions of the Exile and Legion Mechachillid Cruisers!
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorite
Epic  Post #: 63
8/16/2012 12:03:45   
Cookielord12

The DNs say that the olympic achievement goes rare on the 17th. Today is not the 17th
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
8/16/2012 12:19:49   
Mother1

They were planning on originally updating on friday, but since titan is leaving tomorrow they are updating a day early.
Epic  Post #: 65
8/16/2012 12:28:23   
Cookielord12

So, I just lost 2k rating points becausr of Titan.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 66
8/16/2012 13:00:06   
MrBones

I remember something about the exile and legion locker keys for the war weapons that was supposed to turn into a cheevo..

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 67
8/16/2012 13:15:34   
Mother1

Mrbones this is correct. I they did say something about this way before the war started. I wonder if they changed their minds about this and decided to keep the items as seasonal rare like with nightwriath's inventory with the onesix key.

Cookielord12 how is this so? Are you still trying to gain war rank and you needed an extra day? If so I know how you feel. I will be losing 1000 rating points since I still need a little more time to get war general. Oh well for my first war (since I didn't play in frostland) War chief I guess is still good for my first try.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 8/16/2012 13:17:48 >
Epic  Post #: 68
8/16/2012 14:26:54   
darksorrow

So, it's been announced that there's going to be a ED/MQ crossover ^^
That's pretty awesome.....in my opinion
hopefully there'll be a reward for star captains? ^^
Post #: 69
8/16/2012 14:57:04   
Calogero

the release is Live and Let me get this straight...

Frost War: Legion won, Rewards:
Lost 3-4 Legion NPCs
Control over that area
Infernal War: Exile Won, rewards:
Control over the Area
a Cheevo

I got so many things to say but I'll keep it on FB due to getting banned otherwise
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
8/16/2012 15:02:50   
Mr. Black OP

^
You do know you got a cheevo for losing too right? The total difference is a huge unreasonable 50 rating points . So all that you have is losing some NPCs which hardly effects the game in any way. Didn't you just lose admin 12 like 2 months later?

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 8/16/2012 15:05:47 >
Epic  Post #: 71
8/16/2012 15:02:57   
Fay Beeee

Just got the new house. It is open for all to see atm.

I got a vault door and put it on entrance, then couldnt get in lol. So I had to move it. :)
Epic  Post #: 72
8/16/2012 15:04:35   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Calogero- lost 3-4 Legion NPCs?
Post #: 73
8/16/2012 15:10:05   
Calogero

@ Black Op

nevermind I saw the Lawman mission and I assumed it turned into a cheevo ;)

@ Cindy

Well after Counting again, we Lost 2 NPCs for winning that war
while Exile is getting benefits for winning

Posts merged ~Cinderella

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 8/16/2012 15:23:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
8/16/2012 15:22:17   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Calogero- use the "edit" button in the future.

Administrator 12 was killed during the Heartbreaker arc, not the Frysteland War. Aldhagrimm and Alaric are Exile characters, not Legion characters.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= The Vault Is Open - August 14, 2012
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition