Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 1v1 championship is dead

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: 1v1 championship is dead
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2012 11:09:48   
Lord Machaar

^ maybe those are your reasons, but Vix has got another ones :P, well if u quitted ED for LoL, u don't really need to come here and abuse features of ED... plus VIX i believe u did over 100k 1vs1 wins, why u didn't whine about that at 50k wins, or 75k wins? it could of been much better than now...

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/22/2012 11:10:57 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 26
8/22/2012 11:14:29   
King FrostLich

Good that CAD has retired. It was too unfortunate I wanted only 1 WD at that time for my faction. Unfortunately, they had to steal it so CAD being retired is 100% benefit for me. And now to rehire players who are trying to be active. Thanks alot VIX, you really get me annoyed after several days of winning WD when I was going for it....
Epic  Post #: 27
8/22/2012 11:17:58   
goldslayer1

quote:

Good that CAD has retired. It was too unfortunate I wanted only 1 WD at that time for my faction. Unfortunately, they had to steal it so CAD being retired is 100% benefit for me. And now to rehire players who are trying to be active. Thanks alot VIX, you really get me annoyed after several days of winning WD when I was going for it....

i dont see how us retiring benefits u, since its legion kings whos getting the WDs now.
they still have multiple flags.

also u should know better, WD is random. the system was very flawed back then (still is sort of). and most likely, if u didn't have a flag, u barely stood a chance. dont hate the player, hate the game. (that was a metaphor btw. it simply means u shouldn't hate the player for playing the game how it should be played.) we were simply doing what the game allows players to do. if that meant getting WD, then sure.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 8/22/2012 11:19:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/22/2012 11:23:36   
King FrostLich

First off at that time, it was the old system of influence that determined the winner of the WD and which side gained more influence than the other. Secondly, I had the flag for 26 hours at that day which has 1300 tokens more than the previous one. Third, it was my only time to try getting it and now that I'm a college student, I won't do that. Finally, you had comicalbiker and others getting WD 3 DAYS STRAIGHT though Legion Kings eventually catched up. I can't blame the game for some sort of luck already. Now that you've retired I can gladly sit and wait next time but that would mean taking too much time getting active players and I don't have time to do that.
Epic  Post #: 29
8/22/2012 11:29:19   
goldslayer1

quote:

First off at that time, it was the old system of influence that determined the winner of the WD and which side gained more influence than the other. Secondly, I had the flag for 26 hours at that day which has 1300 tokens more than the previous one. Third, it was my only time to try getting it and now that I'm a college student, I won't do that. Finally, you had comicalbiker and others getting WD 3 DAYS STRAIGHT though Legion Kings eventually catched up. I can't blame the game for some sort of luck already. Now that you've retired I can gladly sit and wait next time but that would mean taking too much time getting active players and I don't have time to do that.

i know about the old WD system, thats the one i was talking about, but anyway, like i said, 1 try isn't always gonna cut it. so because u couldn't make it 1 time in a flawed game u give up and point fingers?
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/22/2012 11:32:40   
DunkThatOreo

My shoe is 1 size too big D:
Epic  Post #: 31
8/22/2012 11:34:25   
King FrostLich

I tried for 2 weeks and many of them fell to Legion Kings. You invested in this game and ended up not enjoying it while I did offers and still continue to play despite being inactive yet I still enjoy it. Like I said I don't blame the game, I simply blame CAD for spending too much for their time within the game which isn't the game's entire fault of you playing it but seeing your faction slowly disintegrating to pieces same as Sid's faction, that pleases me already and shouldn't go any further. All I can say is good for you, now go ahead and move on. Your faction is done for like you said, it's not the fun game it used to be.
Epic  Post #: 32
8/22/2012 11:38:24   
goldslayer1

quote:

it's not the fun game it used to be.

i invested in a game i enjoyed, but later the product kept changing and i disliked the changes.
i know its the not the fun game it used to be, thats why we slowly began to not be so into the game as of recent, until it lead to retirement.

every faction/player will experience it at some point.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/22/2012 11:45:43   
King FrostLich

And that's why I aimed it at only 1 WD for my faction? I don't want people to continuously play a game to earn several achievements that requires 24 hours or slightly less to get it. It's not worth it if you ask me. If you tell me that I am too lazy to do it or too sluggish that I wasn't able to accomplish this successfully for many times the last months, will I be satisfied if I get it several times everyday? Probably yes in game but in real life, no it spends too much time on important things.
Epic  Post #: 34
8/22/2012 11:53:02   
goldslayer1

quote:

And that's why I aimed it at only 1 WD for my faction? I don't want people to continuously play a game to earn several achievements that requires 24 hours or slightly less to get it. It's not worth it if you ask me. If you tell me that I am too lazy to do it or too sluggish that I wasn't able to accomplish this successfully for many times the last months, will I be satisfied if I get it several times everyday? Probably yes in game but in real life, no it spends too much time on important things.

i completely agree, it isn't worth it. (atleast in today's generation of the game)
back in beta things were different because u had many factions who strived for the same thing.
now things changed because there was only 1 faction like that. the view on factions changed compared to how it was in beta. and thats what makes it not worth it these days.
obviously at some point we felt getting dailies was worth it. but eventually at the end it wasn't worth getting so much as it used to be. i guess u can relate this to hunger. u enter the game hungry for dailies, and once u have a full stomach ur tired of eating.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/22/2012 12:00:23   
King FrostLich

That's why one faction accomplishment of it is enough? You've done too much of what you did now get over it and move on.
Epic  Post #: 36
8/22/2012 12:02:26   
Arcanis

C'mon everyone: Kumbaya...
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/22/2012 12:03:31   
goldslayer1

quote:

That's why one faction accomplishment of it is enough? You've done too much of what you did now get over it and move on.

we did move on, its u who seems to not move on if u keep bringing it up.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/22/2012 18:06:03   
rej

quote:

Everyone got tired of OPness

Yeah, I tried doing 1v1 for a bit after the war, and lost to three strength BMs in a row. (Yes, luck was involved. But even so....) That showed me quite clearly that 1v1 is a terrible idea right now.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/23/2012 19:47:35   
Nexus...

Balance along with the entire game died the day the balance team thought they could fix the game. The problem was that the game didn't need fixing then. It's just taken a while for everyone to see that.

Prophet
Epic  Post #: 40
8/25/2012 3:50:36   
TurkishIncubus

Its boring to do high amount of wins with same class same build. If we can buy classes that will be more fun so we can use different class/build every day. I understand developers want us to be loyal to one class but they should also understand its very boring for pro players. 900 varium for 1 class change is just too much, lets say i want to try a TM build and i changed class 900 varium than i didnt liked the build so i want to change back to my old class and 900 more varium so its 1800 varium to try 1 build.

Epic  Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: 1v1 championship is dead
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition