Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New Non-Var Home Discussion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Non-Var Home Discussion!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2012 11:44:07   
One Winged Angel1357

Just a question. How many F2P's on the forums have the new house?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/17/2012 11:47:26   
Fay Beeee

OR!!!! Will be getting it. :)
Epic  Post #: 27
8/17/2012 11:52:34   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

I had to sell an old auxiliary to get the credits for the new house, but I did get it yesterday and I love it. It's a nice feeling to know you're not homeless anymore. :D I can't really afford all the house items I want, but that can wait until I salvage more credits.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 8/17/2012 11:53:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/17/2012 12:01:06   
One Winged Angel1357

@Whitetiger I feel you but even if I sell my old set of gear I'm coming up 27K short, 20K if I sell the worthless Infernal Android
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/17/2012 12:42:33   
helloguy

Still wont get it (XP
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/17/2012 16:04:47   
Minus123

@OWA
I might get it, but it really depends if I get enough credits while I still want the house
Post #: 31
8/17/2012 17:31:14   
Lord Machaar

We can't set the price of the non-var "house" according to the varuim ones..because, first of all this is not a house, it's a cave, second of all, some houses contain 3 rooms, so we can't compare between the both, 3th of all, there isn't 3th, but it's the first non-var house, what do u expect :]

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/17/2012 17:39:54 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 32
8/17/2012 18:28:31   
rej

Gah, I knew buying that Burger Bike was a terrible idea. Now I'm 25k credits short of the house.

I'll never fall victim to useless bikes again.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/17/2012 18:39:00   
King Helios

I have only 9,000 Credits, but it looks great! (Going to buy House items for my Barrens Yurt). By the way, it looks nicer than some Varium houses! o_o
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/18/2012 9:17:20   
AQWPlayer

^
Nicer than a var house? I'm not one to judge, for I don't have the house, but I'm sure it's your mind doing idkwut to make you think it's better than a varium one.
AQW  Post #: 35
8/18/2012 9:41:19   
ngshuyi94

Lol... I cant actually believe that i bought 2 screens for 40k credits. There goes one of my class changes.

Not planning to really decorate it. Not worth the money. Maybe when i have more but not now. ^^

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 36
8/18/2012 17:32:29   
rej

I managed to scrape up enough credits for the house after selling the Burger Bike and roughly 200 infernal gems. I also bought two of the new house items. I have to say, I love them.

Now, just two houses left to go. Pitty the arcade went rare, so we can no longer win the Junkyard Crawler for free.

< Message edited by rej -- 8/18/2012 17:36:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/18/2012 18:58:20   
truc

i apreciate what devs are doing to non vars. you see everyone, now that we realized the community is more friendly and nicer and full of heartwarming posts when there is balance and giving non var's all this and keeping up with var players is extremely kind!
Thanks again devs

Proud Leader of Cold Blooded!
Epic  Post #: 38
8/18/2012 22:38:11   
Jekyll

This new house in my opinion is completely unnecessary. Rather spend monry to decorate existing houses or enhance/buy new weapons, or even change class.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/19/2012 12:00:10   
Unknown Menace

^
Not entirely completely unnecessary. For those who don't have the landlord cheevo this is just yet another 2 non var houses away from it ;P
(for me that is, because i much rather spend var on buying gear than a house)

Besides i like this house better than any other one.
Epic  Post #: 40
8/19/2012 12:07:03   
Mother1

^ I agree with you on this one. I own two of the 6 varium homes, and since they took out the house prize as a PVP drop there was no way to get a house in the past without spending varium. Now there is and if you are an active player you can get the credits back real quick.
Epic  Post #: 41
8/20/2012 10:44:39   
drinde

Pffft. Houses are for wimps. xD

I'm too cheap to get it.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 42
8/20/2012 11:23:34   
Cookielord12

Bike > House

I wouldn't have got house anyway. It has no use.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/20/2012 11:38:56   
Fay Beeee

@drinde ^

Then I am a wimp. lol

I love my houses. I have friends round and use as a private place also. (if i have a bad day) lol
Epic  Post #: 44
8/20/2012 14:00:48   
Unknown Menace

@drinde

Houses are for wimps?
What are you living in? A cave or something?

Ow wait ;P
Epic  Post #: 45
8/20/2012 14:18:48   
skeletondude

Thinking about buying the house,But is it really worth it other than show??

AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/20/2012 14:55:58   
Fay Beeee

Well you all know I love having houses. lol

This is how I see it.

Non-variums asked for ages and ages for a credit only house.
NOW they have one. As far as I know it is not limited, so they can save for it. (nice house too)
First one in that area too. :) So bonus.

People request credit only house items. There are loads!

Now it all comes down to choice.
It does not matter what others say about buying or not buying a house.
IT IS UP TO YOU! Personal choice.

If you really want one, get it.
If not, do not.

Simple. lol
Epic  Post #: 47
8/20/2012 15:55:23   
MrBones

Fay Beeee sweety you are right. It is up to you guys to decide what to do with your credits.

But before you make any compulsive buy, you need to think hard about the 40k credits you will spend.
Here is a check up list before buying a house, an house item or a bike:

1) How many credits in total do I have.
2) What gear (weapon, armor) do I want in the near future and what is the cost of that. Take the time to do the math as you might need more than one item!
3) Do I need a class change ?
4) Is my gear enhanced the way I like ? Do I have enough to enhance the gear I am projecting to buying ?
5) Once you know where you stand, make your decision.

Keep in mind that most varium users have to do the same thing every time they buy something. Keep playing hard when you reach the level cap to pile up those credits!

Hard work ALWAYS pays off.
Epic  Post #: 48
8/20/2012 16:00:23   
Lord Machaar

@Fay just to get some points very clear,first of all Infernal apartement is a "Cave" not a house... and second of all, Junkyard Crawler, as u can see is a house made of junk, u see, homeless people, when they can't find a place to stay in, they build a house, with junk, Junkyard, and crawler, just to make players feel, they aren't really, just, homeless, they are crawling also... see i think there is a difference... between ordinary house, and caves and etc.. and junk..

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/20/2012 16:03:46 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 49
8/20/2012 16:10:30   
Fay Beeee

Lord Machaar ^

Well nothing is what you call 'normal' in Delta V. lol
Even in the real world people choose to live in cave house. Cave house Some are gorgeous.

Same goes for what you call 'junk yard houses' Junk yard house

Fascinating :)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 8/20/2012 16:34:17 >
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Non-Var Home Discussion!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition