Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel CLASSES

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel CLASSES
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2012 20:20:12   
AqworldThunder

So, I think that they should give you the option to be Cyber Hunter, Tactical Mercenary and Blood Mage when you start the game along with the other original classes. Also It would be wonderful to be able to equip various classes, such as if I started out as a Bounty hunter but I could go to my inventory and equip Blood Mage and then use Blood mage skills and sets, This would surely improve Epicduel.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 1
8/18/2012 21:05:28   
Shynk

It would make them lose money... and then there would be nothing special about the Tact., Cyber, or blood....
Post #: 2
8/19/2012 13:10:19   
AqworldThunder

They probably wouldn't lose money, if people could buy classes and equip them at any time it would probably make them money. It is like AQWorlds were you can get like 30 classes, they might make money if somebody buys varium to get the class and be able to equip it any time.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 3
8/19/2012 13:14:38   
Mother1

Not supported because then there would be lower level cyber hunters all over the place. While blood mages and Tech mercs aren't a big threat at the lower levels (Since blood mages are most danger with the strength build wish requires higher levels, and tank tech mercs require higher levels) Cyber hunters can still be a pain at the lower levels. This would cause an imbalance with the lower levels, and mostly everyone would have to jump to cyber hunter to win their battles.
Epic  Post #: 4
8/19/2012 13:59:12   
ReinXI

along with the fact its called an EVOLVED class

last time I checked evolved means an evolution .. think pokemon would have been easy if you could just "skip" to having a charizard at the beginning. But you couldn't
the same logic applies right here.. giving someone the ability to be whatever they wanted class wise off the back give them zilch to work for aside from leveling up.
+ as others have said.. indeed they would lose all the money people spend getting 1000 varium to class change instead of just farming 50k :P
Epic  Post #: 5
8/19/2012 14:03:03   
Mr. Black OP

Support, CH are only OP at higher levels due to enhancements, I even think one of the devs stated that TLM were dominating at all levels while CH were only dominating at the top. (before nerf)
Epic  Post #: 6
8/19/2012 14:21:23   
donnymillermiller

lol i support but i think you would have to buy one other class for 10000 varium because over time you use that much and if there going to do credits they will probly make it 150000
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/19/2012 15:05:31   
Mother1

Mr. Black OP it is as you said "Before the Nerf" this is after the nerf so they aren't as powerful as before.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/19/2012 15:22:40   
donnymillermiller

its funny how you say cyber hunter are op i think bounty are i mean hp back then they got smoke that reduces there chance to block then they hit high when dragoncon come theres going to be a really good specel i bet like 20% mor chance to crit idk
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/19/2012 16:07:24   
Mr. Black OP

@mother
That is kind of my point, now TLM won't dominate at low levels and neither will CH due to the nerf.
Epic  Post #: 10
8/19/2012 16:32:06   
Mother1

^ Cyber hunters since they have EMP in the first tier can nerf a player's energy from the first turn, and even if they don't have all the powers of a higher level cyber hunter which can mess with the real lower levels and none of the other classes will have these skills to at least level 10 while CH has it at level 1. Plus they can gain that passive energy armor and static real quick since both are in the second tier which can really cause problems for the tech mage class at lower levels if you think about it.
Epic  Post #: 11
8/19/2012 17:00:37   
Mr. Black OP

^
You do know at low levels EMP is completely useless? Besides to even fully utilize PA or Static you need a lot of skill points which lower levels do not have. They invest all in static then they have no use for the energy, they invest all in PA they have low dex due to the requirement.
BH has EMP at level 2, and you know why nobody uses it at those levels? Because it is very ineffective that low. Lower level TM can have a physical gun, use bludgeon, OR simply gain rage quickly with their caster skills which will still do a good amount of damage.

Let me sum it up for you:
1) Spamming PA is a terrible idea at low levels since you have no defense.
2) Spamming Static Charge is a terrible idea at low levels since you have nothing other than a worthless EMP, a cheapshot, and an underpowered heal to use the energy on.
3) EMP is only an effective tool above a certain level.

So if anything CH would be underpowered at that level due to having no skills that would increase damage or purely offensive skills.
Merc: Bunker Buster, Double Strike, Blood Commander
TLM: Double Strike, Field Commander
BH: Smokescreen, Cheapshot
CH: Cheapshot
TM: Plasma Bolt, Overload, Bludgeon, Technician (caster moves)
BM: Fireball, Plasma Cannon, Plasma Rain

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 8/19/2012 17:05:47 >
Epic  Post #: 12
8/19/2012 21:43:43   
StaticRush

Great idea i think they should make it wear u buy classes an can equip them at anytime an have them all set with diffrent builds cause then everyone would startybuying classes and they should add Lots of classes
Post #: 13
8/20/2012 0:38:07   
donnymillermiller

rember when i said it would be 150000 scat that i mean 500000 credits
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/25/2012 21:49:04   
LeProTurtle

Not supported, because you can easily save up 50k to change.
Epic  Post #: 15
8/26/2012 16:28:28   
Venomification

Not supported, i disagree with this one...
Epic  Post #: 16
8/26/2012 18:13:47   
Stabilis

This would be OK since battle tracker can get info off of any class at any level with this suggestion.
AQ Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel CLASSES
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition