Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Kills

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Kills
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/19/2012 18:51:26   
King Helios

quote:

May 31, 2012 (From Rabblefroth):

UPDATE: After some discussion, we decided the best course of action with Faction Cannons is to temporarily remove them once these changes go live. With the new changes we do not want to present a pay to win mechanic and have not come up with a method that is fun and that we like to prevent this problem. War Kills will contribute to your starting total Influence when we make the change, but until we bring the cannons back you will be unable to accrue more War Kills. Soon we hope to bring them back in a new way that is much more engaging and interesting than the current system.

It has been 80 days since this was announced, and we still have not seen it re-released. I think it's about time we should have a revamped system for War Kills.

Cost: Influence

15,000 Credits: Gives 1,500 - 1,750 Influence.

10,000 Credits, 200 Varium: Gives 2,000 - 2,100 Influence.

10,000 Credits, 500 Varium: Gives 2,750 - 3,000 Influence.

5,000 Credits, 1,000 Varium: Gives 4,000 - 4,250 Influence.

5,000 Credits, 1,500 Varium: Gives 5,000 - 5,500 Influence.

2,500 Varium: Gives 6,750 - 7,500 Influence.

Moved from ED GD.

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/19/2012 18:58:59   
Mother1

I support this one since it would give us something new to aim for on the LB. Ever since they took away artillery strike (Achivement) and warlord (Achievement) for the new war system it would be nice to see that return in some shape or form. Also like the final one better since the one you posted before seemed to be a downer.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/20/2012 11:55:04   
King Helios

Yeah. Does 2,500 not give enough influence? I don't want people to get 10K VArium and surge to the top of the influence board, but it should help.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/20/2012 12:26:58   
Renegade Reaper

no support. with this in place, any varium faction/ player could easily get on the all time faction influence lb, or personal influence lb.
NO SUPPORT
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/20/2012 12:45:37   
King Helios

This can be adjusted as you see fit.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War Kills
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition