Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I think we all would like this

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> I think we all would like this
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2012 14:03:50   
5 safipour 5

Deleting Other accounts. Like when you log in your master account in EpicDuel, You Pick the Ser Ver then Player. The ability to delete accounts.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/21/2012 14:50:25   
xGreen Warriorx

^ No. You have to consider hackers and scammers, who could log on to your account and delete it. You can always just make another account, and you can do it with the same e-mail and everything. (I've done it, I have way too many chars :x.)
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/23/2012 0:21:46   
Sympleton

Ok. Here's what I don't understand about these requests (it has been suggested too many times to count).

how do you manage to have 6 players, and still want another...?
Before, it was obvious that you might want to try all 3 classes for the sake of curiosity or to learn how your opponent thinks

But with class changing, it pretty much makes it totally useless to have more than one character. I've heard the argument that you could mess up your win/loss ratio so badly that you're ashamed and want to start over. Ok, MAYBE I can see that. But if you've messed up to such an extent six times, then I think you just need to accept that you just aren't that good. :P

People need to realize that any class can be just as successful as any other, and the more time you put into a character, the better you will become...
Anyways, Like green said, why not just make another master account?
Epic  Post #: 3
8/23/2012 16:50:12   
Westwycke

The number one reason to have multiple characters is because it is fun!
You can do things with multiple characters that you can't do with just one.
Myself, I currently have 3 characters.
My primary was a Tech Mage until I reached level 35 the day after it became available. Then I switched to Blood Mage to get the Class Master Achievement. He collects all the achievements, has multiple choices for gear, does 1v1 and 2v2, and is a good contributor to his faction on champs days.
My first alt is a level 34 Merc, and he specializes in 2v2. He was in an active 2v2 faction until the founder left and the faction died.
My second alt is a level 33 Bounty, and she is pretty much exclusively 1v1.

I frequently switch between them depending on how I am feeling, sometimes bring out all three during the course of a day. You just can't do that with one character. And I'll admit I'm thinking of starting up another character (did you notice that none of them does Juggernaut?)
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
8/24/2012 18:57:37   
EDFrost96

Supported, I have a few characters that I want to keep Non Var, and I don't like there name so the chance to delete them and create a new one would be great.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> I think we all would like this
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition