Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War repeating

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War repeating
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2012 15:12:14   
Chocholateboy

Make the wars be a seasonal thing so we can earn the influence that we couldnt because it requires hardcore gamers to get the top cheevo or if its boring to see the same thing again,add some new things.This is where your opinions and suggestions come in
Epic  Post #: 1
8/21/2012 15:30:35   
Mother1

No supported. Wars take time to prepare, test, and make sure they balance. We just got out of the infernal war, and even though it was a great war there could have been thinks done to make it better. Also did you look at how much war points you needed for the final rank in frost land in comparison to influence for this one? I think what they made it extremely reasonable for the ranks and of course they are going to make the higher ones cost more influence since it is about playing the game. It wouldn't be far to those who played the game for it to be so low just for those who don't play a lot to be easy to get.

However since you said we can put our thoughts here were are mine.

If you are going to make it so that you are going to use bombs like you did in the first war make the bombs cost credits not varium, especially if you are going to make the sell back credits even if there are bomb drops. It is only fair because even with bomb drops there will be people who want certain bombs and with the bomb drop rate being ok but random it could take a while to get the bomb you actually want.

If we are going to be doing a boss battle with a NPC that we can bomb make it so that you have to fight the boss. I was on exile during this war and I saw many people walking out after they won to do the fight again for the daily achievements instead of fighting the vault. By them doing this they dragged out the war causing to be longer, as well possibly costing us the 3rd door (we had a lead the point but at the same time people kept skipping the vault and it was happening sense vault 1) Also when in the vault room disable the ability to jump to any place else until the fight is done. This would prevent the other way of abuse of this as well.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> War repeating
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition