Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Battlefield Lore (Dooms Unleashed) =DF= one chapter of =MQ=

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> Battlefield Lore (Dooms Unleashed) =DF= one chapter of =MQ=
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2012 18:34:50   
D00MS

Disclamer

this is just something im working on as a side story for AE (Artix Entertianment) Forums it has nothing to do with the Dooms Saga some of chapter ones events and people are real but has been altared to fit the DF story this is just a completely fun side story made/alterd entirely up as a back story to why Dooms is in the realm of lore and became a protector of it agin this is not a part of the TALE OF DOOMS and is just completly fun for me to show you a backstory for Dooms for my AE Family

NOTE: this is a dark fantasy story with some gorey details and though im abiding by the AE rules i still want to warn you that it can get as dark as the forums allows me to be so there can and may be parts that can be very disturbing to read

Chapter 1 Hunting Memory's

He yells "THIS ENDS NOW" he swings his hammer hard and fast at the skull of chainsaw chicken as Doomabell shoves her sword threw his skull he stops the attack on chainsaw chicken and turns around giving a mighty right to doomabells temple she dunks out of the way as chainsaw chicken gets up and shoves his chainsaw threw the mans neck "THATS IT THIS REALM IS GETTING INSTANT PURAFID AS OF NOW" he levatates a foot off the ground starting to glow whenthe shadows and shadow heros comes get to the battle feild. Rumstag had stoped them "get everyone out of this realm NOW" a man had looked to the minotar "but why we can save this realm yet" Nomaz had walked up behind Rumstag "there is no saving it hes to far into his rage to do anything but destroy we will buy you guys time NOW GO" Rumstag looked to the barbarian as he had called out to his faithfull wolf "PUNTER lets do this boy" Nomaz looking back at Rumstag "it was nice fighting with you AMPY were doing this baby" Rumstag had nodded "same to you" the amazon had looked to the both of them as she fired off her arrows in ever direction she can at the forces of evil "will you boys just give it up and fight already" Punter had tackled a deamon and started to rip it to limbs as Rumstag had loaded his gun "with pleasuer" he starts to charge at Dooms who was now covered in firey rage shooting at him Nomaz had smiled and jumps at Dooms who was still in mid air swinging his twin war hammers. A tank comes flying in and starts unleashing rounds of bullets at anything that had moved as a huge pure black dragon with a skull for a face had sent out holy flames at Snake King and Spider Queen the Shadows and shadow heros had started to move people from the Doomed realm to the mortal realm a fire god had appeared in the middle of the chaos and starts to unleash coments at Dooms "we will not allow this" Dooms had started to consume the worlds energy instead of of feed it as he always does he the cloked lady appeared on the roof of a nerby building and unleashes holy bombs at Dooms "your to far gone for even your own good" buildings had started to explode a rift to the burning pits had appeared and inganted forests and woods as thunder strikes every bodu of water in the realm a woman runs upto the dragon "PYRO im not leaveing you" the dragon looks to her "Ruby its best if you go" the lady shakes her head no i refuse to go" earth quakes had raced down the streets of the battle feild Doomabell looks to snake king and spider queen "whats going on masters" chainsaw chicken spreads his dragon wings and charges at ruby when he hears a voice that pulls him out of his flash back "were coming in prepar for hell fire to surround you" he looks around his empty bar and stands up keeping his arms at his legs as hell fire had started to surround him intell it was compleatly around him were he couldnt safely move a beaing had appeared out of thin air "were you want your supplys" he looks to the being to see a angel in a gaurds uniform "in the freezer on the far wall away from the toliet in there" the angle had nodded "you heard him" more angles appear with a bunch of ingrednets to make his faveorite beverage the main angle walks upto him "i dont see why we must keep you in stock of these things i say we should kill you were you stand your not even a experment gone wrong your a bad idea of a proto type warrior" Dooms snickers "if you think you have what it takes to clame my head remove this forcefeild and find out" the angle laughs "why when all i gots to do is make those flames around you touch anywere of your body" the hell fire around him starts to close in on him "what kind of a animal kills his friends after he frees there race and they swear an allince to you" he growls "lower the hell fire and i will show you" an angel had seen what was going on "SIR i dont think you should be doing that" the gaurd angel starts to chuckel "hes not nore will be anymore" a golden light apprears behind the gaurd angel the guard angel looks behind himself to see a god "we need to talk goto my throne and wate for me" the gaurd angel nods and vanishes the god looked to Dooms "i will deal with him" the hell fire stoped closing in on him and spreaded out to give him more moving room "you might want to find a new gaurd light" the god shakes his head "i said i will will deal with him dooms cracks his neack "i dont see why you guys have me traped here and then use that blasted flame all the time" light looks to him and walks to the window opening it "thats why your traped here you destroyed your own realm to get read of the evil that plauged your lands as for the hell fire well thats for our protection from you jesus Dooms im the leader of the gods and your powers makes me look like a new born mortale when we created you we did not think you still had the power of the Day blood line in youso we gave you some of ours and when you mix the most powerfull blood line of the lands with the gods powers nothing stands a chance" a angel looks to light "thats everything sir" then the angels vanishes into thin air "is there any thing else we can get you next week" Dooms nods "how bouts parts to fix my tank and maybe the traning cell im bored" the god nods "very well" he vanishes along with the hell fire around Dooms he sighs and goes into the kitchen to make Dooms Kegs letting out a heavy sigh "i still dont see a reason for this punishement" later that night he was finishing up fishing in the tolet in the deep freezer he walks past a slumbering dragon "i wish you would wake up boy sure is boring here with out you" all of a sudden hell fire appears in a gaint x around the bar trapping him to only a small section of it the gaurd angel had appeard on the other side "because of you i been demoted to worse grunt work then dealing with you and now your going to pay dearly with your life" the hell fire closes in on him as he looks around he walks to the senter of his small section to buy him a lil more time of avoding the flames "your lucky i wouldve ripped your head off and drunk a keg from your skull befor i had monted it on my wall" the flames speeds closes in faster as he stood there with no fear the angel lets off a laugh as a flame hits his arm the fire starts to eat at him "they say your to stupid to fill pain to even let out a silent scream lets see if thats true" the more flames enter around him "you will never be nothing more then a tool or war and toy of destriction" Dooms just looks to him "for your health you best hope these flames kill me" he craks his neack when all of the hell fire had vanished from the bar Dooms eyes widens as he throws on a gaint smile the angel turns purs white as Dooms lunges at him the angel quickly trys to set up more hell fire but is unable to Dooms now holding the angel by the thorte he shoves the angel into the wall of heads forcefeild a millon volts of electricty had surged threw the angels body as Dooms sends vishions of pain threw the angels body the angel sees a man who Dooms had seen as a uncle beat him to death in a brutle fasion with a hammer then used a dagger to cut all the flesh off of his hands the angel starts to scream in pain as he then sees a cyborge rip Dooms cold dead heart from his chest wounds had appearead all of the angels body as he had seen Dooms slay his family for the sake of the world to defend himself or to ease there pain the angels wounds started to gush blood as Dooms brought him to eye level out of the force feild "pain i lived threw it all so it dont faze me none" he slams the angel to the floor as he grabs his hammer "i am more then a tool of war and toy of destrion" he swings his hammer at the angels neck unable to move and helpless the angel take the hit and just stops breathing Dooms grabs a rusty chain saw and cuts off the angels head the poors a doom keg in his skull and slams it "this power i know it its my powers" loud alarms started to go off in the heavens abovwe while all the angels had starped up and made there way to the Doomed Realm HES ESCAPEING EVERYONE SUITE UP AND PREPAR TO ENGAGE IN SUCIDALE COMBAT" Dooms quickly runs to his garge were there was a busted up tank he thinks for a second to place a auto repair spell on it "PYRO WAKE UP WERE LEAVING NOW" his words had ecohed into the dragons ears awaking from his slumber angels had appeared in the bar while the tank was still being repaired a loud roar was heard as flames had filled the entire place Dooms forgetting about the hell fire that was slowly consuming him quickly ran into the bar and sends out a eletrick spell at any angels that had remaned standing more angles had appeared dooms now hopeing he had his tanks auto pilot on rises his left had and starts to charge a light beam at the angels pyro who was surrounded gives hard rights and lefts making his way to Dooms weapon belt behind the bar while in the heavens the gods were running around to see how this had all happened as more angels had preparied there selfs and headed to the Doomed realm one god runs out of the chambers and down a long hallway intell he reachs a door on the left at the end of the long stretch he pounds on the door "YOU BEST NOT BE THE CAUSE OF THIS" a cloaked woman had opened the door "me now why would i have done such a thing" the god looks to her "you have a habbit of interfering when hes in the most trouble" the cloked lady had shook her head "i assure you i been here all night she points to a comptuer with a a demon slayer on it "im bouts to level up in evil slayers when that alarm went off scared the crap out of me to" the god looks back to her "if i find out you had something to do with this i promise you your not going to like the outcome" the clocked lady smiled at him "yea yea" she closes the door back at the bar dooms unleases the light beam at the angels as pyro grabs his weapon belt and throws it to him "Dooms" dooms looks to him and smiles jumping at it as pyro picks up a rocket launcher and fires it aimlessly at random angels when a tank drives threw the bars walls and starts to unleash countless rounds of ammo at the angles "PYRO WERE GOING" he jumps into the tank and turns off the auto pilot "how you felling tank" a voice appears in the tank "that was a long nap Dooms" as Dooms is flipping switches and hitting buttons "can you fly" dooms asks "no replayed the tank and my sub diving equipment is not functional yet ether" he shakes his head and takes the controls of the tank "what about your turbo boost" he fires the cannon threw the bar "yes" he smiles "thats all i needed to know" he flips the machine gun switch to auto target and fire as he drives threw the bar with Pyro and angels following behind "lets see if we can find a portal out of the runes shall we" he presses a button and a screen appears in the middle of the inside of the tank "there is none Dooms" he shakes his head i see this so lets make one of our own" he thinks a second and a portal opens up five miles down the road "tank you get us there befor that portal closes i will not only make a software upgrade for you but i will even add anything you want" a button turns green "flying capabilty is now fully repeared and i want to be able to walk and have free will" Dooms chuckles as he presses the button "you already have free will you just chose not to use it" wings sprot out of the tanks sides as it slowly enters the air "i'm sorry Dooms but i fill that if i use it i would be turning my back on you after everything youve done for me" pyro flys beside them "tank trust me youve earned those progarms upgrades and life force dooms has put inside of you use your free will" pyro turbs his head and unleashes holy flames at the angels that are catching up to them "were above the portal now" says the tank as it closes its wings makeing them free fall into it pyro right behind them and the angels right behind pyro all manged to enter the portal as it finishes closeing

Chapter 2 Damage Control

tank quickly unshealths his wings when they get into the portal "Dooms ammo is running low we must hury up and shake these guys if were ever going to make it in one peice" Dooms nods and tunrs on tanks auto piolet "i gots a idea" he walks to three hanging bags one labled death seeker one labled death stalker and the last labled death destoryer he looks at them a sec "what one should i use oh screw it" he grabs all three bags of viles and jumps out of the cock pit Pyro uleaseshes feather scales at the angles Dooms walks to the edge "these guys looks thirsty" he starts to unrinate off the side of the tank while holding a phone that will call anyone from any realm and starts to dose it with one vile from each bag while singing "the viles in these bags go boom boom boom, boom boom boom the viles in these bags go boom, boom, boom all threw the realms" he throws the phone and poors put all three bags of death viles at the angels "PYRO HEADS UP" the dragon turns his head to see three bag fulls of Dooms mini nukes and a phone headed in his way he flys up missing both as he sends unleashes a holy bomb from his claws at the phone he quickly speeds upto dooms and grabs tank to sheiled them while hurrying up and getting out of the blast just then countless mushroom clouds had appeared in the realm hole the flames consume the angles and speed up to right behind pyro who could no longer hold onto tank all three of them started to spin out of control as Dooms fights to stay on top of tank they were pushed threw a hole new set tunnels intell they reached the end of a portal line and spitted out sending them into a hole new freashly born realm. the light turns to all the gods and goddess "whats our damage control" a god covered in flames rasies his hand "sir those three had just tooken out two thousand of our best angels and a realm portal" light shakes his head "do we at least know were that portal was leading to" the fire god lowers his head "no idea" the clocked lady walks into the room "knowing Dooms hes out hunting evil agin so your best bet would be to start going threw the most darkest realms to start with" light looks to the cloked lady" can we atleast get some bountys after him" the cloked lady shakes her head "they refuse to track him anymore said that him pyro and tank took out way to many of there men and left them with basickly nothing there still trying to recover from there last bounty attack on him" light gets a worried look on his face "what about his realm phone cant we trace it" a ice good speacks "no its been destoryed he mustve known it was traceable and used it as a weapon" light gets a angry look onb his face and turns to the cloked lady "WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING" the cloked lady smiles "i did i leveled up in evil slayers im now a level seventy eight warlord" light gets even mader "THATS NOT WHAT I MENT WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING TO STOP HIM FROM ESCAPEING" she replys "oh that, thats not my job and i think his sentece is over kill consdering you gave him pyro at birth to bribe him to join this side because its destany to overthrow the balance of good and evil in who evers faver hes fighting for then you guys allowed his murder in the most burtel fashion to even his standereds so you can use him as a experment while giving him some of all of your guys powers on top of the most powerfull bloodline of the realm for the utamet weapon after that youve used him and hided the truth from him on why hes cursed to walk the realms intell all evil has been destroyed youve after that you took the heart of dooms and used it to keep him in cheack when that didnt work you took it from him on many occasions on top of sending a blood thirsty rushed made cyborge to rip out his cold dead heart because you guys thought it was the sorce of his power then when he finaly says the hell with it and puirfies the land i admit it was a little over kill but none the less its his job you have him to sit in his realm powerless with nothing left other then to be verbale and pychsicaly abused by a power hungry angel then when he manges to kill the idiot and get his powers back and uses them to escape his prison you want me to risk my life to clean up your guys mess screw you, you guys had created him to be the ultamte weapon and he is. Very few weackness and doesnt quit tell the job is done maybe if you guys would quit trying to have a ego contest with him you will see as long as you leave him the hell alone he will leave you alone and just smite all that is evil but no you cant control him so he must be destroyed oh and by the way you guys still have yet won one ego contest aganst him even when you had gone as far to side with evil to bring him down he still won" light walks out of the room beyound pissed "find him NOW"

Chapter 3 A World Of Machines

back in the unknown realm a portal had opened to spit Dooms out he free falls threw the sky quickly he trys to alter his weight to make him as light as a feather seeing that he has no control over his weight in this new unknown realm he quickly launches fire out of his right eye water out of his left eye ice out of his mouth light out of his right hand and electric out of his right hand to keep lower his fallen speed the five spells had fused together and slowly lowered him to the ground as he had held the spell landing on his feet unharmed he cracks his neck as he says to himself "parachutes are way over rated" he turns around to see a alien like creature snarling at him "oh look a new friend" he walks to the creature and mimics a alien voice "take me to your leader i come to take over this realm" his nose is filled with a stench as the creature swings its tale at him he quickly jumps back and fires a electric spear at the creature the creature stood there not knowing what to do as it has never seen such a attack when the portal opens up again and drops Pyro right onto the creature Pyro just missing the electric spear Pyro gets up and looks at the creature then to Dooms "hey what you doing hogging all of the fun for" Dooms shrugs "sorry boy you know how selfish i can be at times ummm have you seen tank" Pyro shakes his head "no i thought he was with you we better go look for him" they started to walk off when they hear a loud voice from behind them "STOP OR YOU WILL BE KILLED WERE YOU STAND" both Dooms and Pyro let out a huge sigh "and i suppose you want us to rise our hands like were helpless little prisoners to huh" Dooms Says Pyro starts to laugh "were lost and cant find intelligent life" he adds they had started to turn around "usuly for this kind of attion i need to take them out for a dinner and a movie" says Dooms Pyro shakes his head "not this time HEY I KILLED YOUR WEIRD LOOKING PET" as they both had fully turned around they had seen dozens of giant robots standing there weapons drawn and aimed at them Pyro looks to Dooms "ummm were the hell did we land" Dooms looks back to Pyro "we should've gotten off at that last left turn huh" a loud voice came from one of the robots "look the shadow scyth has taken over that dragon" pyro looks to the robot that had said that "i don't like you" Dooms sinkers under his breath "five kegs says you wont punch him" Pyro shrugged and shook his head "i will take that bet" Pyro goes to send a hard right to the machine when something in the sky had caught every ones attion" the machines looks to the sky "what in the world is that" dooms yells to Pyro "ITS TANK come on we will deal with these idiots later" Dooms jumps on pyro and they flay after tank one of the giant machines yells "FIRE AT WILL" the machines starts to shoot there machine guns, flame throwers, missiles and every other projectial they have at Pyro who was dodging and weaving just barley missing the assault on them Pyro turns his head to Dooms "these guys are annoying me" he looks back at his flight path trying to stear them the best he can when he gets hit by a bullet "never mind them for now" tank starts to nose dive at a milltary school as loud sirens and buzzers were going off "warning impact in three minutes , danger there are innocents in the impact zone redirect crashing spot if able to, warning all ammo has been used please reload danger there is a fire by the gas tank warning system malfunction going offline" tank quickly activates his self destruct sequence to avode crashing into the school so the lost of lives will be very few if any at all as pyro starts to catch up to tank as Dooms gets ready to jump off of pyro to tank. Tank knowing that both Dooms and Pyro were right there speaks "Good bye Dooms" there was a huge explosion "TANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Dooms yelled as Pyro quickly acts trying to avode the flying debree hurled at them in all the dodge and weaving Pyro accdently drops Dooms off of his back sending the warrior back into the air free falling still trying to figure out what all just happened Dooms unaware his self was free falling threw the sky in tell it was to late and slams into the ground. Starships arrive on the scene as pyro was still dogging Tanks flaying peices the best he could while Dooms was in a dream like staces for his body to repair itself as fast as it could "what were am i" he looks around to see a female humanrat being he walks to it "how is this possable" the female rases her head "Pray your so close to being at peace dont give up now" he looks to his hands and sees them covered in blood "peace is something i have not earned" the human rat places one of her hands on his shoulder "oh Pray you really do need to stop blameing your self for that blood on your hands you did what you had to do when it comes to your family as for me the shadows and the shadow heros we all knew the risks of the job when we had joined your ranks" he looks to her "YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THAT BATTLE FEILD all it had done was cost me my men my wife and corrputied our unborn son" she removes her hand from his shoulder and places it over were his heart should be" so cold and dark the rage has consumed you beyound the point of no return but rember Pray just because we have fallen does not mean we have left you were still helping you in your cause" he looks away "my cause is the reason you all had fallen i refuse to let anyone else fall for me" he turns to walk away "Pray you have no control of our actions only yours dont let the rage take you anymore" she appears infront of him agin "Pray you must forgive yourself be the man i have always seen you to be" he growls "the man you have always seen me to be is nothing more then a emtionless killer" she shakes her head "not true the man i have always seen you to be is more then a brutle savage, tool of war, and toy of destrcion and if you were a emtionless killer you wouldnt be hunted as we speek" a human tree had appeared next to the human rat" Dooms your needed more now then anything" a fire deamon apears behind him "you must fight the rage that has consumed you brother" a fish man appears next to him "dont give in" a bird woman appears over his head "always have hope" a rock man has appeard next to the human rat "a new realm awats you" a dark elf woman appears behind him "become the man i know you are destened to be son "more creatures have appeared around him "use our power and show all what you can do "the beings other then the human rat jumped at him and passes threw his body repeatdly healing and charging him up "i really hope you can find peace in your fight" the human rat jumps threw him he awakens and sits up letting out a loud battlecry he hears a wisper in his ear "we will always be with you Pray not as a hunting memory but imporwement" his eyes now consumed by firey rage he charges a fire spell in his right hand and a ice spell in his left hand seeing the ships are closing in on Pyro goes to unleash the spells when he hears a voice from behind him "STOP" he looks behind him to see a man in robes with a long white beard and a few dozen of his student cadets he looks into the air to see the star ships turn around from Pyro then looks back to the man as he cancels out the spells "im terably sorry for the troubles my cadets have caused for you and your party come with me and i will do what i can to help you" unsure of he can trust the old man he reachs back and reaches for his hammer "how do i know i can trust you and what about my tank that was one of a kind" Pyro lands next to them "you cant but i might be able to help you rebuild your tank" the old man turns around "you can go ahead and grab your hammer if you want for insurence that your not walking into a trap" he looks to pyro as the man starts to walk off twoards the school both dooms and pyro nodded to each other and started to follow the old man "my men thought you were a enimie race that has been giving us quit some trouble to tell you the truth if i not had seen everything i wouldve thought the same thing" the old man sighs "the shadow scyth have been running around sluagthering our people for quit some time now" Dooms growls "im no shadow scyth thing i dont even know what the hell were not even from this realm look old man just tell me were your exit portal is at and me and my dragon here will leave your realm" the old man stops and looks to Dooms and Pyro in confusion "what about your tank?" Dooms shakes his head "i told you he was one of a kind" Pyro holds out a peice of tank "his main circut bord is still in tack and i think these guys can use our help" Dooms looks to a peice of tank and to the old guy "alright what i will need is a lot of metal and some time i can try to rebuild him while we are not helping you guys out with this war of yours but we cant stay to long we got some thing on our tale and it will turn your realm into a battlefeild far worse of these shadowscyth things what ever they look like" dooms sees a picture of the weird looking aline that he had seen when he frist got into the realm he nodges Pyro and points to the picture "i can give you a hanger and a couple spare hands maybe a scarpe pile as for anything" Dooms cuts him off "i will just take the hanger and scrape pile its all i need" Dooms turns to Pyro "i need you to go bk to the Doomed Realm and bring her here" Pyro looks to Dooms "you think this would be a good time i mean its going to take time to get her and im sure there looking for us" Dooms had nodded "not really but this might be our only chance to get her so be carefull" Pyro noded and looked to the old man "hey old fart weres that exit portal" the old man hits the floor "dont call me old fart War" Pyro cuts him off "k Warwhatever weres that portal" the man sighs "if your talking about that thing that had spitted you guys out why not just try the same spot" Pyro nods and flys off the old man looks to Dooms "names Warlic" Warlic offers his hand in a freandship manner Dooms looks to the hand then to Warlic "im Dooms and that was Pyro look warlic we can sit here and have tea and talk about our day the weather and rainbows sunshine and pretty little things or you can show me were i will be working theres a lot to do and not much time to do it all in" Warlic nods "very well" he turns to one of his cadets "show him hanger 312" the cadet smiles "yes sir" and starts to walk twroads the hangers.

Chapter 4 Tank Rebuilt

A angel covered in tech gear runs into Lights throne "sir we have found how this was able to happen" Light turns his head "do tell" the angel had strached the back of his head a moment "well a dying realm had sent a beacon looking for someone who will be able to push back all darkness at any costs somehow it had found the Doomed Realm and well" Light sighs do you know how much power it would take to detect him not along lowering the realms force field hiding him and then releasing him" the angle nods thats the funny thing sir the realm had to use the last of its power to do so its got nothing left its now relying on its heros to drive away the darkness but there only able to do so much and there but fleash and blood" Light yells "FUNNY I DON'T FIND THIS FUNNY IN THE LEAST BIT WE HAVE LOST WAY TO MANY OF OUR TROOPS TONIGHT a realm looking for hope just killed itself and your sitting here thinking all of this is funny why dont you tell me what realm has summoned him so we can go and bring him back to his prison were he belongs" the angel looks down "were still searching so far we have found nothing other then hes been summoned and his summoner is on its last breath" the cloaked lady walks in "if he was summoned to a realm in trouble hes going to be gone and were not going to be able to bring him back without a fight it would be unwise to try to bring him in tell the realm at least has enough strength to handle the battle he will put up" Light looks to her "you maybe right and if hes planing on staying awhile hes going to come back for her at some point in time i want a tracking device on her NOW" The cloaked lady shakes her head" Sir if you mess with her body and he finds out its not going to be pretty hes going to want blood and we know how good he is at getting it and what leanghts he will go to for it and thats just pure sucide and stupid do not tempt him just let him do what he does while the realm regains power to handle the war zone then go collect him" Light looks to the angel then back to her "what busniess does a watcher have telling me how to do my job just make it happen" the cloaked ladys looks down "and if he finds out" Light yells agin "IF HE FINDS OUT HE WILL COME TO US AND WE CAN STOP A WAR IN THAT REALM IF HE DOES NOT FIND OUT WE WILL FIND HIM AND GO GET HIM WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE DO NOT QUESTION MY ORDERS JUST DO IT" the cloaked lady turns and leaves stoping at the door "you do it i will not have his rage on my hands and i pray for your safety he does not find out" she leaves the chambers Light turns to the angel "do it and get the word out for a meeting were going to get him back here one way or another" the angle nods" "yes sir" Light turns around leaving his back to the angel he turns head to see the angel walk out of the door he turns bk and presses a button a firey screen appears out of thin air a figure surronded by shadow had appeard on the screen "what busness does a god have opening a vedio chat with me" light replies "a common enimie has escaped his prison i say we join forceses and bring him back" the figure brings his face closer to the screen reveailing the backwords doom sign "oh really and who may this enimie be" light sighs "you already know who it is quit playing games Dead Day" the figure laughs "so hes finaly found a way to escape and now you need my help well let me tell you something light your screwed casuse im not working with no god now why dont you go and" Light yells "IF YOU DONT WANT THIS CHANCE TO TAKE HIM DOWN THEN" Dead Day laughs and buts in "youll what find someone else to do the job may i remind you god that i judge the honorless and the way your talking your on the edge of breacking it now shut the hell up and lestin im no pawn for the gods oh yes i already know why your seeking my help you dont know were he is and being his evil clone would allow me to know what realm he is in saving you unknowingly amount of time to find him and use our matched powers with your army of angels and i dont know what the hell else to bring him down long enough to transport him bk to the
Doomed Relm screw you thats not how its going to go down you probly have already went into motion to put a tranking device in with her so you can find were he is and go collect him thats not going to fly eather let me tell you how its going to go down were both going to seek were he went with out any tracking devices or any other such items that would breack the code of honor on with out each others help we will then see if hes able to fight with us if so we enage to do what were want to do you can bring him back if you find him befor me or what ecer you want to do with the remains of his bodie if i find him frist if how ever he is not fit to fight your army or me he is to be left alone intell he is able to heed my warning god if he is unable to put up a fight and you and your army attack and im there i will lay you and what ever you have with you out now you have work to do to find him befor i do so drop dead rot in hell and bye" Dead Day closes the vedio chat the clocked lady walks threw a set of golden gates and walks to a throne room she opens the doors and walks in the gates close hard "what do you need my child" the cloacked lady kneels down "forgive me for intruding all might one but a friend of our is in trouble and can use a unseen hand" the voice speacks "do tell" back in the realm of mechs day breack had peered threw the dusk of night Dooms looks upto a gaint red and yellow mech "you seem to be missing something" Pyro walks in "and i know what it is he drops a gaint mech arm holding a hammer onto the the ground "something tells me we should wate to go for her so i borrowed this from someone" Dooms looks to it and notices a wolfs head on the top of the arm and picks the arm up "well help me attach it" Pyro lifts Dooms to shoulder length of the mech and rips off the othe arm Dooms jumps onto the Mechs shoulder and holds the arm in place as pyro unleashes a thin stream of flames to fuse the arm to the body Dooms jumps down and looks both him and Pyro at the same time says "perfect" he pulls out a
remote and hands it to Pyro "you do the honors" Pyro nods and takes the remote presses the button but nothing happends" dude what the hell is going on Dooms starches head and jumps into the air when he gets to the center of the mechs back he presses a hidden switch part of the mecchs back lowers making a platform for him to stand on he lands "oh i see the issuie" he plays with a few wires when a spark comes from no were "try it now" Pyro hits the remote agin and the mechs eyes lights up" what were am I" Dooms hits the secert swich and jumps back down as the back pannel closes up" Tank i have a impotrant mission for you" the mech looks to Dooms "what is it master" Dooms sighs "ok i have two important things fgor you to do and in order STOP CALLING ME MASTER you are your own being free to do as you wish and two i need you to help the people of this realm while me and Pyro escapes" Tank nods anything for you Dooms were would i find you guys when this mission is over" both Dooms and Pyro look to each other then back to Tank "you dont" Tank looks to them "and whys that are you displeased with my actions" Pyro places his claws on him "cause its time for you to make a name and life for yourself my friend" Tank shakes his head "I have" Dooms stops him "befor you finish your sentince i already know what your going to say and i have to disagree this is no life for you Tank always been hunted down like a animal used like a tissuie then thrown away like trash thats over a month old that had just been found boys mother in all the realms your one of a kind Tank and this is not what I want for you the life i want you to have is to be free Tank go enjoy your life when your not helping the people of this realm and let us do what we do without worry about your saftey and dont worry about ours we will be more then fine " Tank nods "thank you my friend i shall never forget this and i will make you proud" both Dooms and Pyro turn around "I already am i placed a spell were you amo will regenerate its self on its own be carefull with the amount of ammo you use though and even though your able to control yourself i made room for someone to enter your cock pit theres also a halagram of a figure for those out side of you to see the mechs here are mortale controled" Dooms walks out of the hanger Pyro turns his head a second" you take care of your self brother" he walks out of the hanger as well Tank runs after them but only finds a portal just finishing closeing itself "be carefull brothers "

Chapter 5 Land Of Rising Evil

Pyro cacthes upto Dooms and places him on his head "do you think he will be ok" Dooms walks to Pyros back" yea he will be fine but we must find the realm we were ment to save" Pyro nods "its near i can fill it" Dooms looks around and finds a blackend portal hole that is fading "there hurry" Pyro flys threw the portal for them both to see a new realm one that was being attacked by one eyed monsters "this is my stop go find us a place to stay" Dooms jumps off Pyro and grabs his hammer he lands on the ground hard he looks upto the sky to see Pyro had already flew off and turns to a warrior "you guys look like you can use a hand" the warrior looks to him only to see Dooms chargeing after the waves of one eyed monsters a mage and a rouge run upto the warrior what is that asked the rouge" the warrior shurge "i dont know but it seems to want to help us push back these last of these forces" the mage sighs "it couldve came earlier if youd ask me id say weve already killed fifty eight precent of there troops" the
warror chuckels "better late then never i guess" the three charges into battle "so now you know how i went from being damed to spend the rest of my time from a self made prison to the world of lore i would love to say that this is the end of this chapter of my tale but in truth this is only the begining since then theres been many meetings of the lores heros" he thinks back "whats up dooms" "hey dooms ready for a war" "dooms behind you" "dooms quit giving everyone hammer bonks and everyones dragons your berry kegs" "theres been tons of battles some minor some big and some world threating" he thinks back to smudd he throws his hammer at a group of skeletons and tunrs to the heros "GO GET HIM ill cover you all" the sky had filled with dragons and there riders chaseing after smudd seeing the sky was covered he turned to the evil army already unleashing weapons and spells at the dragons in the sky "like hell" he charges into battle unleashing spells and weapons of his own after awhile he looks up to see that
smudd was now falling to the earth "way to go heros" he shook his head "and i even found new creatures" he walks upto a man with a box full of chocloate bunnys "how much" the guy smiles "twenty mortal realm dollers act fast cause im leaving soon" he looks to the box agin and pulls out a wallet pouch "ill take that one" he pays the man and grabs the smallest one "ill call you choco" choco spits up some chocolate on him "a lot has happend in the past seven years when i frist came to this realm and its all just only the begining"

7 years later in the heart of Doom Wood a man walks out of a castle holding and carring bags he passes a sign and walks to some pens a brown steed walks upto him he drops the food and pets the steed "hey there budeed how are you today" the steed nodges him "alright alright ill give you some food" he opens takes of the bag he was carrying and pours into a troff "plenty of oaks for you to girl" she starts to eat as he grabs the begs off the ground and walks to another pen this one was full of dragons that were abused or abonded as he had filled there truffs he notcied that one of them was just laying in the center of the pen he climbs over the fence and walks to it and knells down to it he starts to pet the dragon "come on little one you will be ok "the little dragon peers upto to him reveiling half of his skull" the baby dragon weakly places his head on the mans arm "he pets the dragon softly a voice had appeared behind him "what happend to it" he ignores the voice a second" he was hunted by a slayer its only a couple weeks old but was still hunted i got there at the right second any longer the slayer wouldve clamed its life but none of this interesets i hope your not here to take me back" the voice gets louder as it had approcehed him he stands up and turns to see a cloked lady" no im here to warn you" he laughs warn me now thats funny though i was wondering how much longer they were going to let me go back and forth eh eather im not going back to being captive" he walks to the food and fills up some troffs "Dooms light is pissed hes bread an army to come and collect you and hes not the only everyone knows your here and there coming" he growls "dont worry about it" a dragon leaves the bar with a few kegs "lestin Dooms you guys just be carefull and dont let the rage take you" Pyro starts filling the water troffs with berry kegs as Dooms walks back into the bar were he sees choco eating he walks behind the bar and grabs a couple of kegs and slams them he grabs a couple of more and throws one to the door pyro wwalks in and catchs it "whats up brother" Dooms looks to him "nothing really that should have us worried none" Pyro slams the keg "whos coming" Dooms fills up chocos berry smothy bowl "no one important just the heavens above and the pits below of the doomed realm with everyone one they can get to follow" Pyro walks to a door and opens it pulling out a bucket of water and a mop "meaning were throwing a party i think ill clean up" dooms nods "ill go get the toys we will need" Dooms heads to his room slamming the door behind him pyro sighs "just when we thought we found peace away from our past it turns around and kicks us in the ass how do i wish you would just forgive yourself for once let the pain go" he turns to see the cloked lady "i see hes still tourtering himself" Pyro nods "i think hes trying to use this realm to pay his sin" he shakes his head "he never lets them go though they haunt him more and more by the day hes loseing touch so much pain and suffering even for a being such as him and there's nothing anyone can do to ease it just being there no longer helps" the cloked lady places a hand on Pyro "don't give up hope with him true we are losing him to the darkness that hunts him but hes not completely lost yet all you can do is be there to show him the way rather he wants to see it or not if anyone can help him find his way its you help him fight the rage that controls him" a loud roar comes from the room followed by things being launched at a wall and shattering the cloked lady vanishes Pyro sighs and walks to his room only for Dooms to walk out and throws him his hammer "im ready how bouts you" Pyro catchs the hammer and looks into the room and sees nothing left unbroken "how about a few kegs while we wait ill buy" Dooms nods "in that case lead the way" they walked to the bar and starts throwing a few kegs back the cloked lady appears in front of a dragon lord in purple "a war is brewing hope bringer" the lady turn to her "do i know you and how did you get in here" the cloked lady nods "you not know me no but i know of all that happends here its my job to watch over one of the resdents of this realm and how i got here is not of importance what is important is there's about to be a huge war like no other your one of the ones whose in charge of bringing hope but now im giving you a job of keeping everyone safe" the dragon lord blinks "if theres a war ill be right" the cloked lady puts a finger over the dragon lords mouth "no mritha you must trust me the beings on there way are here for one reason and one reason only and its not to destroy your realm but to retrive someone by fighting in it will be suicide there will be gods demons of all sort angels and much more" mritha sighed "let me guess Dooms is not posed to be here and now his enemies are coming to eather return him to the doomed realm or the grave" the cloked lady nods im sorry child but your realm has became a battle ground beings more powerfull the the greatest heros of the realm some of wich is already here you must act fast if you wish to save your races" the cloked lady vanished portals had opened all over lore as angels and demons had started to pour out a loud siren had appeared out of no were warning the entire realm of danger every one every one stopped what they were doing to try to figure out what that sound ment as they had never heard of such a sound back at the bar dooms and pyro looks to each other and nods "its time" Dooms turns to choco "you must sit this one out my friend go seek cover" Dooms and Pyro rushes out the door with hammers held high choco follows them

Chapter 6 The Beginning

the guardians of Falcon Reach rushed out of there tower with swords held high yelling "BATTLE ON" Guardian Kane yells out orders "SQUAD ROUND THE RESENTS OF FALCON REACH UP AND GET THEM TO SAFTEY SQUAD B HOLD THESE THINGS OFF SQUAD GO GET THE HEROS" Mritha rides in on Odgne and lands next to guardian Kane "focus on saving the people this war is not meant for us there here for Dooms" guardian Kane nods "YOU HEARD HER SAVE THE PEOPLE FIGHT NO MORE THEN YOU HAVE TO AND BE SAFE" guardian Kane turns to Mritha "were shall we store everyone" Mritha looks to the tower "in the basement here i got a Lord ferret and Starsaber of the Dragon Heros spreading the word to the heros don't worry we well get everyone to safety" guardian Kane looks to her and nods Mritha looks to Odgne "help the guardians" a new recruit comes running out of the tower and stops at guardian Kane "SIR GUARDIAN CECIL REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR" guardian Kane shakes his head "i'm sorry solider but your sitting this one out" Guardian Cecil gets a confused looked "sir" a loud roar is heard from the sky as a pure black undead dragon appears a holy flame is shot out of the dragons mouth "its Dooms" a portal opens as angels flys out of it guardian Kane yells out "IN THE TOWER NOW" guardians race all over town quickly directing people to the closest place they can find "QUICKLY TO THE BASMENTS" Mritha looks to Odgne "seek shalter and be safe" jumps off Pyro and grabs a pair of hammers swinging as hard and fast as he can at the angels on his way to the ground Pyro unleashes holy flames at angels that he is unable to hit portals open at falcon reach docks as demons coming running out they look to see Pyro and charges uphill to the guardian tower

< Message edited by D00MS -- 4/20/2014 7:59:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> Battlefield Lore (Dooms Unleashed) =DF= one chapter of =MQ=
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition