Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Skill Bar Organizing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Skill Bar Organizing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2012 9:45:55   
Demon Emperor

So, something that's always bothered me in battle is the way the skill bar rearranges itself every battle. I would like to be able to arrange it myself, maybe make it part of retraining, or make it an option when you click on your yellow lvl indicator.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/22/2012 11:33:50   
  RabbleFroth

Before I joined the team this was done to stop bots from auto-clicking skills.

Personally, I would love to find a better way to stop it so we didn't have to rearrange the skills. Makes the interface much harder to learn for new players.
Post #: 2
8/22/2012 17:23:22   
Demon Emperor

^ Oh that's why the skills are scrambled. I never understood it at all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/22/2012 22:54:03   
Sympleton

I honestly got used to it in about a week. It's a helluva lot better than captia's (is that what they were called?) anyway.
Epic  Post #: 4
8/23/2012 8:41:26   
Demon Emperor

^ Yeah true captcha was a pain, especially when you typed it wrong and it logged you out :x.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/24/2012 18:59:15   
EDFrost96

Supported, but if there scrambelled to stop bots couldn't we have only a few skills that we can Arrange ourselves?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/24/2012 19:02:17   
Demon Emperor

^ Honestly I'd like to able to rearrange all of them, and until a better way is found to stop bots I don't think it's going to happen... :s.

Edit: typo fix.

< Message edited by Demon Emperor -- 8/24/2012 19:05:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/24/2012 19:03:23   
EDFrost96

Well, say if your a Tech Mage skills like Reroute and other passives might as well be jumbled and skills you never use.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Skill Bar Organizing
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition