Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= August 21 Design Notes - The Dragon's Reckoning

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 21 Design Notes - The Dragon's Reckoning
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/23/2012 0:05:41   
Mr. Black OP

Funny how only item's I don't have get buffed, and I can't even complain and ask for one of mine to be buffed because of their policy.
Epic  Post #: 51
8/23/2012 0:21:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@aqw It wasn't meant to be read in a way that it prohibits items from getting buffed. Items will get buffed if they need it and since this item is being bumped up to promo then it needs promo power. The second sentence of that quote states that buffs are not a guaranteed to any item due to status. That means simply that a rare won't be buffed unless it needs it. If that rare becomes a promo then it needs buffed because it would require promo strength. Promo items are stronger than any rare of the same level.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/23/2012 0:22:41   
Drianx

I had big expectations from dragoncon release. But

Slayer armor. It will surely be at least as strong as the mechachillid armor, which was recently released. And we will have two promo armors. Oh well.

Dragon buster. No matter how I try to see it from the devs perspective, I am still with rej here. Buffing it is only an excuse for not releasing a brand new promo. And I've sold it myself too as it had become useless at that point. And there's not much need for physical swords with the current balance conditions. Oh well.

The other weapons. They aree weaker compared to others, therefore useless for me.

Balance changes. Nothing. Blood mages are still kicking and massacre is still much too strong compared to other ultimate skills. Oh well.

One word for this release from me. Disappointing.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 8/23/2012 0:24:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
8/23/2012 1:04:50   
donnymillermiller

The Dragon Slayer Armor will be available for 5 keys, but as a special treat, players who see us and write down their EpicDuel character name at Dragon*Con will get the armor and sword for free! For more details, check out the Dragon*Con post below! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/23/2012 1:07:00   
Rayman
Banned

^
Go to DragonCon, See the ED Team Panel, Go To it, Write your Ed name there and they will Give it to you for free.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
8/23/2012 1:08:49   
Mr. Black OP

^
Also if anyone goes, write down "Mr. Black OP" along with your name and say I am in the bathroom or I'm at another stand or something. I am dead serious with this.

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 8/23/2012 2:05:06 >
Epic  Post #: 56
8/23/2012 1:26:55   
carabuno

already bought the points for this xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/23/2012 1:32:42   
donnymillermiller

Go to DragonCon, See the ED Team Panel, Go To it, Write your Ed name there and they will Give it to you for free. you need to be at flordia right
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/23/2012 1:38:57   
Rayman
Banned

^yup
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
8/23/2012 2:29:42   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

I must say that I am extremely disappointed that a competable non-varium armor has not been released yet, with all the powerful varium armors, but I'm sure the devs haven't forgotten and one will come out soon. If not, Halloween is coming up in a few months and we'll be seeing a lot more Bio Hazards running around Delta V :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
8/23/2012 3:16:25   
Nub Apocalypse

Is the sword and armour going to be in the same promo pack? And please, as much as you want the money from releasing it as op then nerfing it back down, test the darn equips.
Post #: 61
8/23/2012 3:20:22   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

Is the sword and armour going to be in the same promo pack?

Yes, Sir.
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
8/23/2012 4:05:13   
leo07123

I know i can guess what will be the special ability of the new armor :- 12-15% chance to Reduce STRENGTH the attacker when attacked.
Epic  Post #: 63
8/23/2012 4:07:46   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

^Coupled with Intimidate for extra str stat lowering ownage!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
8/23/2012 5:57:39   
Unknown Menace

Thanks Fay for having my back :)

btw will there be any new achievments flying by the vendbot any time soon?
My pockets feel heavy with all these tokens from the war, i like to spend them.
Epic  Post #: 65
8/23/2012 6:03:35   
ngshuyi94

And with this new update the locker keys wont turn into cheevos yet?

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 66
8/23/2012 7:15:23   
Unknown Menace

quote:

Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED @AliveSlayerEd @BrutealEpicDuel @EpicDuelFayBeee Some players that see us at DragonCon traveled from Europe and New Zealand.

This is called eather dedicaton or insanity. I can't even sit in a airplane for a few hours without going crazy of boredom, how would you expect to do that for 12 hours or more?
Not to mention every plane has to got at least 1 crying child and those airplane engines make your ears go deaf.
Epic  Post #: 67
8/23/2012 7:22:17   
midnight assassin

I just want a mid level player love. The medium mecha armor isn't enough to make the mid players happy. I don't care if they release high level non varium armors but I can hear their cries.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
8/23/2012 7:39:13   
Drianx

quote:

Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED @AliveSlayerEd @BrutealEpicDuel @EpicDuelFayBeee Some players that see us at DragonCon traveled from Europe and New Zealand.

Those people must have never heard about buying Artix points then.

I'd suggest founding 'AE Airlines' for such purposes. It's always better collecting a couple of thousands $ instead of a measly 49.99.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
8/23/2012 9:27:13   
AIT
Banned

What pisses me off the most is how they manage to break 2 promises in 1 update. They said at the start of this year that they would release lesser promo items, and years ago they said they NEVER would buff a old item again. And maybe its just me who not fully understand english, but "never" to me means "not gonna happen ever again". But then again, the EpicDuel team seems to be living in their own world.

Either buff every item (ultra rare, seasonal rare, limited rare, rare) at their game event, or none. I didnt get this sword when it first released and I aint gonna get it this time either. This was really low even for EpicDuel.

I guess this just will be another thing to add to the "broken promises" list. If founders not can get a buff on their special armor thanks to "never gonna buff a already existing item again" promise, this should NOT get buffed either.

This game is really just getting worse and worse after each update..

< Message edited by AIT -- 8/23/2012 9:28:15 >
Post #: 70
8/23/2012 9:36:24   
Drianx

quote:

This was really low even for EpicDuel.

I'm your biggest fan now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
8/23/2012 12:03:05   
  RabbleFroth

New decision regarding the Dragon Buster sword --> HERE <--

Please move any further discussion about the sword to that thread.

Naturally, feel free to continue discussing other aspects of the DNs here.

Regards,
RabbleFroth
Post #: 72
8/23/2012 12:32:13   
Hun Kingq

Instead of complaining these are the questions that should be asked:
Will the armor be level 35 or level 31?
What will be the modifiers of the armor?
Will it be +5 defense and resistance or what will the added bonus be?
How long will this promo last?

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 8/23/2012 12:33:23 >
Epic  Post #: 73
8/23/2012 14:40:03   
IsaiahtheMage

Sounds good! Can't wait!
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
8/23/2012 15:34:11   
Sh4d0wMast3r

I was hoping for a physical mutating wep :/ I just hope they don't use this as an excuse for releasing another energy mutating wep in future.
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 21 Design Notes - The Dragon's Reckoning
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition