Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Weirdness about faction influence....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Weirdness about faction influence....
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2012 17:06:03   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@laz You do realize that random PvP outside of war can pit you against your own influence right? Would it not make sense that you would get less influence from beating up your own side as well as the enemy? And there may be a war between Legion and Exile but that does not mean that random PvP is that war. The wars we have should be called "battles" because they're set in one location and are over control of one area in part of a larger scheme. A war isn't fought over one city or small location, a battle is though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/25/2012 18:05:51   
Zeoth

By that statement our "wars" so far are poorly named and should by the frysteland war and the infernal infiltration war.
Post #: 27
8/26/2012 0:00:10   
charwelly

Does it really matter seriously how cares if a faction has lots of wins cause of he war
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/26/2012 0:33:15   
Stabilis

It might help if faction stats were columned by timeline.

Such as, what did the faction and members accomplish in Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, events such as wars, etc. I see that a few faction veterans are upset that this new wave status on factions is overwhelming the old status where we had wins and influence.

This could be cleaned up as to divide the categories to set some facts straight.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
9/4/2012 16:30:20   
Shadow Slayer 2

I think the new system is better. 2v2 and juggernaut battles take longer than 1v1 battles... in the old system 1v1, 2v2 and juggernaut ALL counted as one win. However, now i think its better when a 1v1 win is 5 influence and a 2v2 and juggernaut win is 15 influence.
Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Weirdness about faction influence....
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition