Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dragon Buster 1 and Slayer Armor Drop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Dragon Buster 1 and Slayer Armor Drop
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/24/2012 15:31:31   
Demon Emperor

Since there is a new varium lvl 35 Dragon buster coming out, I would like the old lvl 31 one to be sold for credits, or maybe available as a drop from the Slayer. If there is a credit version of the Slayer armor, I would also like it be a drop, but at a very low % chance.
So, what does everyone think?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/24/2012 16:18:00   
Mr. Black OP

Supported, non variums need a high level armor and better weapons. Besides at this point most people tend not to use a lv 31 weapon with no special.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/24/2012 16:30:30   
Strifle

Supported but just the wep i think as a drop from slayer, about the armor i doubt they will put it as a credit only armor drop from slayer because the armor will come with 5 keys so i doubt they would put the armor as a drop, but the old dragon buster i'm fine with as a drop or credits.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/24/2012 16:31:51   
Mr. Black OP

^
They could always put a slightly weaker one:
1 less resistance/defense, a few less stats, 2 less enhancements, and a slightly weaker special.
Epic  Post #: 4
8/24/2012 16:43:31   
Demon Emperor

^ Yeah that's what I thought the drop/credit only version of the Slayer armor would be like. Even an extremely nerfed version is better than nothing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/24/2012 16:45:36   
carabuno

Not supported the people who bought the level 31 weapon would view this as unfair that is now non var and the armor is also non supported for them to get the exact armor detail even though it is non-var people will view this as varium is not an upgrade and they dont need to buy to get the armor
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/24/2012 16:58:05   
Demon Emperor

^ About the sword, I understand where you are coming from, but many people say that things just get outdated eventually, and I think thats the case with this sword.
quote:

Besides, at this point most people tend not to use a lv 31 weapon with no special.

About the armor... I can tell you didn't read this post.
quote:

They could always put a slightly weaker one [Slayer Armor]:
1 less resistance/defense, a few less stats, 2 less enhancements, and a slightly weaker special.

I completely agree with that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/24/2012 17:29:31   
Mother1

Carabuno what about all the people who brought the assault bot back in the day? do you think it was far to them for the people who got lucky and won one in the arcade for 5 battle tokens while they had to spend money? Or the people who brought the same house that someone won in a arcade drop?

This would be just like that with only a slighty weaker version of it. I support this idea as well.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/24/2012 17:30:14   
Waxor9001

Unsupported , would be unfair for many.
Epic  Post #: 9
8/24/2012 18:15:26   
EDFrost96

Supported, It would be fair since the people who payed Varium for it can still sell it back for varium and most people aren't using level 31 weapons with no abilities so hope it happens :)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/24/2012 18:23:18   
Demon Emperor

^ Exactly. I'm not using the sword, it's just to improve my rarity score, cuz I'm going for the treasure hunter cheevo.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/24/2012 18:35:55   
EDFrost96

If they do make is a PvP drop or buyable for credits only that would make Non varium players alot better and will de-crease the complaints of Pay2Win. I mean if you a level 35, Non varium with The Hazard Armour or the Armours in Central Station, Dragon Buster (Level 31 wep) Good gun (Mecha Laser??) and The Carrier Zooka, that will make no variums really good and naerly just as good as Varium Players, I mean I am a varium player but all of my friend's aren't I want the best for them :)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/24/2012 18:50:36   
kingpowerlord

Definately agreed, 99% of players want this to happen even varium ones such as myself. It will boost eds popularity and get more income in the future.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/24/2012 19:02:08   
EDFrost96

Also it would be the first non-varium Dragon*Con item! So that would increase the popularity of the game quite a bit.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/24/2012 19:03:43   
Demon Emperor

^ True. :) Although hopefully there will be other ones, like an aux and a gun.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/24/2012 19:15:34   
EDFrost96

There always is the Back to school items at the same time though
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
8/24/2012 19:26:46   
Demon Emperor

^ Yup. The update is now live and there are a couple auxes and a sword, all non-var, for back to school.

Ok. What I completely don't get here is why the lvl 31 Dragon Buster is more expensive than the lvl 35 Dragon Buster 2!!!!

So mad right now. >:(
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/24/2012 19:58:27   
EDFrost96

:L Yeah, I'm more confused about the Char, John thingy at Barrens It's driving me crazy!!!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/24/2012 20:01:32   
Demon Emperor

^ Same I posted a Q about it on Q&A. Hopefully this "quick update" will fix the Dragon buster price problem.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
8/24/2012 20:07:10   
EDFrost96

We shall hope :)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/24/2012 20:31:23   
Demon Emperor

^ Yeah, its all we can do really right now.

Edit: completely changed the post.

< Message edited by Demon Emperor -- 8/24/2012 20:32:08 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
8/25/2012 4:21:52   
theholyfighter

nice
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
8/25/2012 4:30:16   
chaoscrypt

why don't you guys just think of the marauder hulk buff and and turn to level 35 or 34 at least and thats the npc you need to beat but only same percent as the bio armor drop from snork same percent as that one
Epic  Post #: 23
8/25/2012 8:36:14   
Demon Emperor

^ Not 100% sure what you're asking, but Slayer should be the NPC for the drops because it's his weapons, and his lvl (31) is the same lvl as the minimum requirement for the weapons.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Dragon Buster 1 and Slayer Armor Drop
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition