Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Daydreams from Hunny-Muffin Hollow (Discussion Thread)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Daydreams from Hunny-Muffin Hollow (Discussion Thread)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2012 15:44:50   
Aurauris

Please tuck any of your comments or discussions for my Daydreams from Hunny-Muffin Hollow thread here! Simple musings, questions, and constructive criticism all alike are welcome.

< Message edited by Aurauris -- 4/29/2013 12:32:43 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
8/25/2012 17:15:06   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

*Bows courteously* Bienvenue, Madame Aurauris! It is about time you've made your presence known. Welcome to the L&L Forum, and welcome the Artix Entertainment Forums. I have every last bit of confidence that you will enjoy your time here, as the most welcoming and kind-hearted communities are housed in the Battleon Forums. At that, I truly hope you find your experiences here on the Forums pleasant and enjoyable. ^_^
About your writing... I'm hardly an expert at poetry, and your writing is very well-structured as far as I can see, so I couldn't be able to offer much advice, but I would like to say that I admire the emotional strength in many of your poems. "No One Thanks a Hero" and "O Cold Stone" were two of my favorites, and your usage of imagery in many other poems is admirable. I would pick out every piece of imagery I liked, but that would take quite a while, so I will settle for saying that I can't wait to see more from you. Poetry with such emotional impact and eloquent writing can easily steal my attention, and I'm glad that it did.

Edit: How did I not mention the structuring of your first poem? The fact it was written into the shape of a dagger was clever and intriguing!

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 8/25/2012 21:59:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/26/2012 9:27:52   
Helixi

A wonderful new injection of poetry here in L&L. Welcome, and I look forward to updates in the future, so far your thread is fascinating! Poetry is not my forte, sadly, so I can't comment on the technical merit of your poems.

< Message edited by Helixi -- 8/26/2012 9:31:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 3
4/28/2013 16:27:52   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I haven't read poetry that good in years. That's some complex thought process you have going.

But tell me, one object that frequently appears in your works is your Heart.
Were real life events your inspiration for these works?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
4/28/2013 19:01:14   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Interesting (meaning well-written) poems. That's about all I can say since I know absolutely nothing about poetry. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
4/29/2013 12:56:30   
Aurauris

Thank you guys bunchles for your encouragement and feedback! Faerdin and Helixi especially — a whole year I've left you hanging, forgive me. :C

Arthur, Faerdin:
Absolutely. My entire journey through verse and prose has depended upon real-life happenings for inspiration and drive, and I know for certain that I couldn't have written or developed emotional focus without them, heartbreak and healing (Faerdin's doing <3) alike. You both honor me with your compliments. *Smiles warmly*

Gingkage:
Don't feel like you have to be the expert in poetry to speak up! Even little bits of commentary are fun to hear and helpful to the writer. Thank you, madame, for taking the time to read my work. ^ _^

< Message edited by Aurauris -- 5/2/2013 21:45:59 >
DF AQW  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Daydreams from Hunny-Muffin Hollow (Discussion Thread)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition