Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No Sidearms!?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No Sidearms!?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2012 22:01:12   
Shynk

Hopefully the title didn't mislead you c:

Does anyone else believe that Slayer should have a Sidearm or two in his shop? Every weapon has a physical and energy version, but there is not even one sidearm....

Does anyone else agree that they should sneak a sidearm or two in his shop c:

< Message edited by Shynk -- 8/25/2012 22:13:07 >
Post #: 1
8/25/2012 22:15:26   
Rayman
Banned

They might add Sidearms later, But there isnt supposed to be a sidearm, the only new item is the sword and armor, and all the other items are just Seasonals/Old that come back every year .

I support a new sidearm without str stat.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/25/2012 23:02:00   
King FrostLich

Maybe but let's just see what happens. Every DragonCon update, there are no sidearms.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/25/2012 23:27:40   
TRizZzCENTRINO

they already introduced 4 new sidearms in the infernal war and they are useful to a variety of classes and builds so i think thats enough for now. unless u mean that u want a dragon themed sidearm. there is a dragon themed physical sidearm by reki and its sold at exile soldier.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No Sidearms!?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition