Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why charfade?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why charfade?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/26/2012 18:07:06   
kingpowerlord

Dravax wants a being called char, or we will die.
I have my suspicions, who do you think he/she is.

We've found out dravax wants charfade but why? And more importantly how are char and charfade related?

< Message edited by kingpowerlord -- 8/28/2012 15:56:16 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/26/2012 18:41:38   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Its probably something to do with the MechQuest crossover, because I THINK Char is an NPC from MechQuest. (Never really seriously played MechQuest.)
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/26/2012 18:53:09   
King Helios

Huzzah.

Look at the character description. o_O

Leads me to this.

spoiler:

ED is before MQ. Char's planet would have been ravaged by the Dragonoid. Therefore, this could be the same scenario playing out. (Meaning Delta V may be about to be destroyed).
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/26/2012 18:59:55   
D.v.D.

Ninja'd by King Helios

But i disagree King Helios' theory
spoiler:

Fortunately, I have my own tricks for survival!
Once I became stranded on Delta V, I
reengineered some weapons and armors.
Problem is, I can't find enough supplies to mass
produce them, so once they're
gone, they're gone!

She said she was stranded, so she COULD be a refugee from another planet.
[spoiler/]

< Message edited by D.v.D. -- 8/26/2012 19:12:46 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
8/26/2012 19:49:42   
digimon slayer

I had a little look around with my mechquest account and i found out who Char is, Char is a mechquest character (who looks a bit like charfade), so there you go guys.
Post #: 5
8/26/2012 20:12:24   
The Astral Fury

She dosen't look like her she is EXACTLY like her I mean ya.
DF AQW  Post #: 6
8/26/2012 20:27:21   
digimon slayer

Here is a picture of the two
http://www.mqwiki.com/w/Char
http://www.epicduelwiki.com/w/Charfade
Post #: 7
8/26/2012 20:50:59   
IsaiahtheMage

Its strange because Char and Charfade look EXACTLY the same. Major plot hole here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/26/2012 21:05:45   
shugoe24

I played all A.E and ED. I think Charfade is Char, and just like D.v.D said, she was stranded. Im also pretty sure Mq did come before ED. Charfade was stranded on Delta V, but when she was stranded maybe she lost her memories somehow, but she still remembered her name. This is what makes me think Char is Charfade, but Charfade lost all her memories, except her name.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/26/2012 21:14:17   
King Helios

Or:

spoiler:

ED and MQ coexist through parallel universes at similar times, with a time delay between universes
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/26/2012 22:03:00   
AqworldThunder

Char was ported to ED it's pretty obvious. On January 20th 2011 nightwraith posted "space-faring engineer"
I would assume either different dimensions or this is set after MQ.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 11
8/26/2012 22:05:31   
Blaze The Aion Ender

First when this came up I thought that it was charfade... they're the exact same person
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/26/2012 22:09:24   
Rogue Ninja

Maybe they're twins but both got separated to two different worlds or probably the people above me are right but when she got an accident when she was traveling, her memories faded away and the only thing she remember is her name which is Char but she is called Char-Fade because she lost her memories.. get it? xD

< Message edited by Rogue Ninja -- 8/26/2012 22:15:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/26/2012 22:45:46   
shugoe24

This what makes me think Char in Mq is Charfade.

"I think I’ve been slowly losing
my mind... or maybe it’s been coming back?"
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/26/2012 23:59:40   
Kinzdor

Char is in both games, due to being a STAFF NPC! She started out working on MQ but quickly got shipped to ED. There are a few things that could be happening here. 1, Like others have said this is before or after (not to sure on the after part due to the reset and all) 2. The Wormholes that we use (and Char operates) takes the MQ char to a different dimension! Though the draginonoid pokes a hole in that. 3. Char really is a common name like Charfade said.

Edit: This just came to me maybe Char really is a common name, ON HER PLANET! They both look the same, but Mott looks allot like her to. (green hair same build etc) So I`m chalking that up as racial trait. They were both stranded, Charfade found her way to Delta V while Char was picked up by the starcaptins. (It was never conformed or denied if ED takes place in the Lore universe. Just that it doesn`t take place on Lore as a planet) Also the Dragonoid is what destroyed there planet, and the moment it and the Harbringer, come her memrioe starts to come back. Also I`m saying that they are the same species and not the same person, because though they don`t need to, it would be nice if MQ people got something to do with the crossovere.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 8/27/2012 0:10:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/27/2012 0:05:07   
shadesofblue

Charfade seems to be a little older than Char; maybe ED is chronologically past MQ!? Maybe Char got lost/disappeared sometime past the current MQ storyline and ended up on Delta 5.
AQW  Post #: 16
8/27/2012 2:32:56   
ForTun3

hmm interesting i never would have even put char n charfade in the catagory but i dont play mq, ed uses the least data of all these games as far as i can tell so thats what i play lol anyway...

i automatically thort that char was the name of the space dragon in the filmclip?(which we will probably end up fighting in a 2v1 boss battle) or maybe the name of its lil dragon minions or something

as in char=burn thats my theory anyway but yea like i said i dont play the other games so yea port overs are confusing to me lol
Post #: 17
8/27/2012 10:21:08   
IsaiahtheMage

@Shugoe Yep either Char and Charfade are twins. Or Charfade is Char and she has amnesia.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/27/2012 10:34:58   
Stabilis

I think Charfade is hiding her identity because the slayers are looking for people responsible/witnesses to the dragonoid invasions.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
8/27/2012 12:25:26   
Pegadius

It's obviously Charfade because she tweeted
quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
So many people want to toss me under the bus to this Harbinger fella... what give's? O_O

quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
You know, if you all give me up to the Harbinger... I cant make any more weapons and fancy bikes... just sayin >_<
Epic  Post #: 20
8/27/2012 13:29:54   
Unknown Menace

^
Yeah but before she tweeted that she tweeted this
quote:

Your right, because the Harbinger is looking for Char... last time I checked my name isn't Char... its Charfade :D

It's obvious both the draganoid and dravax are on the wrong planet, soon they will realise that and apologise for the misunderstanding and leave peacefully while leaving everyone one delta V a baby robot dragon. Everybody happy.
Epic  Post #: 21
8/27/2012 13:50:04   
Stabilis

Char could have easily travelled to someone like M4tr1x to change her name for a price. In-game Charfade is practically an arms engineer so her paycheck was from producing weapons.
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
8/27/2012 13:56:06   
Kinzdor

Ok so Mot (non MQ players just go wiki that) has the same simller traits as Char and Charfade have so that could be racial traits. Also Char could really be a common name on there PLANET! Also why are people saying that ED has to be in a different point of time or dimension then MQ? Yes it was never conformed but it was never denied ether.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
8/27/2012 15:29:21   
rayniedays56

From Charfade 3 hours ago...

quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
You know, if you all give me up to the Harbinger... I cant make any more weapons and fancy bikes... just sayin >_<
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
8/27/2012 16:22:37   
Viesty

I'm guessing Charfade. No, it MUST be Charfade. Back in Gamma or whatever, when she first appeared, her NPC name was ''Char''.

Having said that, I wish we don't have to actually fight her to ''turn her in''. Really wish.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why charfade?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition