Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: if you get sucked into epic duel, what would you do?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: if you get sucked into epic duel, what would you do?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/27/2012 23:36:18   
TRizZzCENTRINO

good i already saw some creative and interesting posts. this is a forum for u to expand ur creativity and imaginary skills and a place for u to share ur thought. come-on guys make more interesting and creative posts!
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/28/2012 0:13:19   
Stabilis

I would be a young adult, 18-29, a Cyber Hunter or if not then a Bounty Hunter. As a Cyber Hunter I would have learned my skills from my Cyber Hunter dad and use those skills for developing computer science and robotic engineering. I would live in the suburbs not too far away from the Exile base. One day, Oz's subordinates or Oz himself would visit me at my home to recruit me. I would reject them. I shortly leave home and learn that shortly after, a band of Exiles sacked then butchered my family, and burnt the walls down to the ashy ground. Not knowing who would be the right people, Legion or Exile, both being violent dogs of war, I would be an outsider to both. I sneak into the far west reaches of the map (blasphemy... what is the name of the continent we are on?)... and live in seclusion at the base of the volcano. I become wild, tribal. I lose my skills day by day and become slightly savage. One day, refugees are discovered on the volcanic island where I am living and I hide among the vegetation and watch them. Citizens of Fortune City, wearing new but dirty clothes, carry their luggage and set up home in my home. I approach them slowly from my hidden space, confused. "Where... are you from?"- I ask them. They are frightened by my appearance but also of my presence. One of the older men responds to me, "Fortune City, sir, and you?". 'Sir'... a term unused. Regardless, I respond to the man's concern, "I too, from Fortune City, 2 years gone... from Castrot Street". The man nods, and adds, "Castrot you're from? Yeah... had an arson committed there on the corner of the block some time ago. Huge fire, biggest fire I've ever seen". Arson? Is that it, is that all?Turning away, I zone him out, "You don't say...".

Sorry. I am working on art and plot for a video game you see and I just need to test myself once in a while, hope you do not mind.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
8/28/2012 1:12:56   
Xx.Nemesis.xX

lol I would date big tuna and find out her crit secret... Then i would be friends with slayer...then me and him would kidnap caden and hold him for a ransom of 6,000,000 credits and 2 varium.
Then I would make a bludrut brawl xD(u get a cookie if u know what bludrut brawl is from) and change class midway to tech mage so i could abuse tech...Then i would steal caden's varium
and bully kraggor...then to top it all off i would hide behind corners and assimilate people for fun :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/28/2012 1:45:19   
AQWPlayer

Something goes wrong on my way to Delta V and I become the dragonoid...then I stay out of the range of any of your puny weapons while I set the planet on fire :P
AQW  Post #: 29
8/28/2012 1:50:22   
TRizZzCENTRINO

he he, very funny i like depressed void's story very creative :D
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/28/2012 3:16:05   
doomturtle

I would steal. All the varium in delta v and buy everything. Then I would beat up random citizens of delta v. Starting with armor hazard.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/28/2012 3:51:35   
Fay Beeee

OMG !!!

You mean Delta V is NOT real?

Woe is me! I will hide here and stay locked safely in my house. Until called on by the EXILE people, to rebel and fight for them.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 8/28/2012 3:52:23 >

Epic  Post #: 32
8/28/2012 4:33:18   
Arcanis

Go to Oz and pick up babes.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/28/2012 4:38:38   
Kati kat

Become a merchant and sell stuff at ridiculously high varium prices.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/28/2012 6:40:48   
alt stink

you mean if we are in celta v or if we are our in game char? i prefer the 2 option (cause im already bm lvl 27) and start walking findings some item at ending working as bounty hunter (lol) meanwhile try to lear some not bm skills like the magics attacks and why not traing gun skill whit lawman (i will be another shalashaska)if by some reason i find the house of titan, oz, silas, etc or the central of legion i will put my cardboard box and........ you know the rest

< Message edited by alt stink -- 8/28/2012 14:10:24 >
Post #: 35
8/28/2012 7:23:35   
midnight assassin

@Nemesis. Mother of Titan. Big tuna is a boy.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/28/2012 7:28:16   
Cookielord12

Attack Bio Borg

Die
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/28/2012 8:10:27   
kingpowerlord

@trizzcentrino
i would kill alydriah tkae over the legion, and then i would go take over the tricentrinos, (thats what your race is called right ?) and then use your special artistic abilities to help me make weapons for the legion...

< Message edited by kingpowerlord -- 8/28/2012 10:03:50 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/28/2012 8:48:31   
Lord Machaar

Party Rocker! /dance

and rob hank's shop, robber. and eat all the cakes, with burgers from titan, and beer from G. Lowe

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/31/2012 9:59:41 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 39
8/28/2012 11:21:26   
XxKirachanXx

First, I would hug all the cute things...
Then I would select the cutest of the baby yetis, train him to wear a top hat and monocle, speak with a terrible exaggerated British accent, and to viciously bite the ankles of any intruders.
I would torch Aldriah's base while laughing maniacally and find a still beating heart and tape it to Admin 11's back.
I would trick my Exile comrades into falling for many immature pranks...to be continued
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/28/2012 14:06:37   
IsaiahtheMage

I would become a scientist and live at the Biological Preserve. I would become friends(well I would try being Legion and all) with Xraal and Cindy. I would work for the Legion and try to maintain order.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/28/2012 14:12:12   
alt stink

quote:

@Nemesis. Mother of Titan. Big tuna is a boy.

WHAT?!?!?!?
Post #: 42
8/28/2012 14:15:22   
Santa ClawZz

First they suck out my wallet, now they want my soul too? CURSE YOU DELTA V!
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/28/2012 14:37:06   
Waxor9001

I would probably..... die? yeah, that sounds accurate.

otherwise, I would simply work somewhere and live a peaceful life.

I may also train to become a fighter and ally with the Exiles to destroy Legion.
Epic  Post #: 44
8/28/2012 14:58:31   
Second Silver TH

I would gain Alydriah's trust then i would find a way to get all the Exiles there to draw Alydriah's attention, then i would activate the bombs that are conveniently still there. Then i would get into a portal to MQ.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/28/2012 15:22:42   
DanniiBoiixD

I would beat up every NPC and do real damage instead of a numerated amount.
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/28/2012 18:35:37   
TRizZzCENTRINO

just remember yetis are not for hugs and cuddles, they will bite ur arm off or eat all of ur guns and bazookas.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
8/28/2012 18:54:29   
rej

1. Strap a ton of health boosters on my back. (Trolling is so much fun....)
2. Put a second sidearm in the OTHER holster on my leg. (I know there are two, because my sidearm is always on the leg facing towards the screen.)
3. Scribble on my Infernal achievement until it turns into Infernal War General.
4. Star mugging players and stealing stuff out of their inventories.
5. Run a few people over. For real this time.
6. Do what I did to my Infernal achievement to my Frysteland achievement.
7. Say extremely profane phrases and words, forcing everyone to turn off their speakers, lest their ears shrivel up and fall off.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/29/2012 22:12:46   
The Hidden Legend

First I would marry Alydriah. Then I would beat up the lawman because I simply don't like him. Maybe it's because the way he acts like ur so young. Then I would beat up big tuna and nightwraith because of all the times it took me to beat them to get their cheevos and because of all the times big tuna crit me. Then I would kick Titan out of his tower and make him fight Caden. And whichever one wins I will let him join me. And the loser gets locked up(I know the loser will be Caden). And I will let snork join me and fenris because I feel sorry for him. I beat him up so easy and he does so much big talk lol. And then I will make George Lowe beat up anyone who gets in my way. Or If I have to handle it personally it won't be pretty :) and then Edgar boothe can join me. And I will beat up people so I can get the weps I want. :P
Epic  Post #: 49
8/30/2012 14:01:46   
.Sir Lazarus.

I would win 118 medals with my faction and retire like a boss...

Oh wait i did that!! XDD

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: if you get sucked into epic duel, what would you do?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition