Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: if you get sucked into epic duel, what would you do?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: if you get sucked into epic duel, what would you do?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/30/2012 14:15:20   
Doom wielder

1.) Look around in disbelief
2.) Head over to the Exile HQ and suit up (+1 if you get the reference )
3.) Steal a Chopper from Valery and drive around shooting legionnaires with a Boomstick

~Better to die on your feet than live on your knees~
AQ AQW  Post #: 51
8/30/2012 14:31:18   
vulkan

i would go to fortune city, kill one of descaris guards and take his place, then wait until descari turns around and blow her head off with my trusty frostbolt.

then i would take control of the legion, and spend the rest of my life pitting random npcs against each other.

first on my list is admin 11 vs dravax and george lowe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/30/2012 17:25:38   
veneeria

I would start kidnapping all the vendbots in delta v.

< Message edited by veneeria -- 8/30/2012 17:26:19 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
8/30/2012 17:32:49   
Fay Beeee

I would set up a 'safe haven' for all the battle tired fighters to rest before fighting again.

Plenty R&R
Epic  Post #: 54
8/31/2012 4:08:55   
Amao9

Hmm....I wold call up all my buddies from all the AE games,Kill the legions bring the rule of exile , become the only cyber hunte rand i would like to marry naomi

< Message edited by Amao9 -- 8/31/2012 4:10:20 >
AQW  Post #: 55
8/31/2012 9:23:47   
midnight assassin

Marry Armor Hazard. Beat that.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/31/2012 16:49:06   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Curl up and die... or wait to be imprisoned
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/31/2012 20:25:56   
Stabilis

Make everyone above me ^^^ drop the soap.
AQ Epic  Post #: 58
8/31/2012 21:32:26   
midnight assassin

After I marry Armor Hazard, we will create babies and I will secretly sell them.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
9/2/2012 10:01:06   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

I would cut down every warrior I came across and plunder their varium crystals, weapons, and armor. Constantly enhancing myself with ever more powerful gear. I would continue until I was powerful enough that the people of Delta V quivered in fear upon hearing my name. Then, when the time is right, I would defeat Bealius and claim his throne.

Epic  Post #: 60
9/2/2012 10:52:52   
Silver Sky Magician

quote:

After I marry Armor Hazard, we will create babies and I will secretly sell them.

I'll try to find a relatively safe job. In a world where beverage sellers are ex-Legion commanders and cupcake sellers are their husbands. I'll probably be a professional historian/political analyst. Not that that's particularly safe either.

Removed profanity. -- SMGS

@SMGS: I apologise. I was not aware that the term in question was a profanity.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 9/3/2012 1:35:08 >
Post #: 61
9/2/2012 10:56:34   
One Winged Angel1357

I change my mind being a sniper for the highest bidder would prolly leave me with a short life. So I could chronicle the events from an Exile point of view
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
9/2/2012 20:36:18   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i would turn myself into a higher and stronger kind of admin 11 and call myself adminX and i would clone a billion copies of admin 11's and exterminate everyone on delta v unless they bow down bfore me and beg for mercy, except that i have no mercy and i will let them beg for a while and eventually evaporate them with my gamma ray. and i will travel across the galaxy with my nuclear powered army and start a inter-galactic planetary war and eventually will lead to me dominating the whole universe.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
9/2/2012 23:40:11   
AqworldThunder

I would go to everyone's houses and sell everything in them including the houses. I would make so much varium I would enhance my items to have 999999999999999999999999 stats and I would just stare at anybody to kill them. Titan would try to delete me from the game but he would blow up the second he looked at my awesomeness.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 64
9/4/2012 13:55:51   
MrBones

quote:

I would set up a 'safe haven' for all the battle tired fighters to rest before fighting again.

Fay I will open a bar at this place. Happy hour from 4 to 7 o'clock every night.
Epic  Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: if you get sucked into epic duel, what would you do?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition