Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fame box/option

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fame box/option
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2012 18:46:38   
Mother1

I am a heavy fame giver/asker, and whenever people ask me for fame or I asked them, sometimes it takes so long that I miss a turn. Sometimes this can cost me the duel. Also because of this happening some people don't bother to fame either.

However with a fame box you could just click the box, fame the person, and not have to worry about losing a duel based off a miss turn or be put at a disadvantage. Also this would help those with slow laggy computers fame easier as well since they won't be leaving the screen to do it also. So tell me what do you think of this idea?
Epic  Post #: 1
8/29/2012 18:48:23   
xGreen Warriorx

^ I don't get what you mean by a fame box. If you mean a in battle fame button, or maybe something on their lvl indicator/build page, that would be great.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/29/2012 19:04:59   
Mother1

yeah that was what I meant. the fame box button.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/29/2012 19:24:40   
Strifle

Supported i think this was suggested before like a week ago don't know what happened to it but supported.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/29/2012 21:37:04   
Waxor9001

Why not just remove fame.
Epic  Post #: 5
8/31/2012 13:50:08   
Chocholateboy

thats the reason i hate there is going to another screen countless times instant support on this AND MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON.(Omega phase sound good?)
Epic  Post #: 6
8/31/2012 16:30:54   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Fame is supposed to be earned by being famous and people wanting to see your character page
If you "f4f" very well, but I do not support, because then fame would be effortless
Everybody would do it all the time because of the simplicity of it
There would be no actual fame in this, it would be whoever asks the most, the actual famous people would start losing to nobodies who went around asking everyone in every fight to fame them, and everyone would do it, because it is so convenient

The fame leaderboard should take some effort to get on, much like the 1v1, 2v2 and juggernaut leaderboards

Not supported
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fame box/option
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition