Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

About Juggernaut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> About Juggernaut
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2012 15:48:11   
Chocholateboy

See im a jugg but about the players that arent juggs are facing a jugg shouldnt they recieve a win/loss on the jugg side instead of 2v2?
Epic  Post #: 1
8/31/2012 15:58:42   
Mother1

^ that thing is meant for when you are fighting as the jug not against a jug. Those players click the two vs two button plus when they are pulled into a jug fight so it makes some sense that it goes into the two vs two. However, if you were talking about a slot for when you fight against jugs for you wins and loss I still couldn't support it.

jugs fights while they may come up more for some people due to the being factions going to jug medals once that non jug character reaches a certain level they will never be able to fight jug matches again unless the level cap go up enough for the gap.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> About Juggernaut
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition