Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= September 05, 2012 Design Notes Decide Charfade’s Fate!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= September 05, 2012 Design Notes Decide Charfade’s Fate!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/5/2012 16:49:26   
Santa ClawZz

@Fay Beee

But links....or chains....are both broken by rocks, boulders or asteroids. Thanks, but no thanks. I'd like to stay in one piece. I might be a coward, but I think about my people before going to war for a person who's merely done anything for our land. Stop with the non-sense :o

EDIT: But of course, this is just me role-playing. Of course they will keep Charuseless, and of course they will start a war, otherwise the storyline would seem boring to them, our exciting/fun developers. Keep implementing all these features in EpicDuel, fictive features.

< Message edited by Santa ClawZz -- 9/5/2012 16:52:47 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
9/5/2012 16:51:39   
Shadow Slayer 2

@Machaar.. sweet and bad..when did they ever go together XD

@Fay Beeee.. Take the evil way out... like a true villian would do :P
Post #: 52
9/5/2012 16:52:28   
Doom wielder

Just give me control of the Android army that Baelius had stashed away in the Delta Vault and i'll get rid of that pesky Dragonoid, problem solved ...

Until mommy comes looking for her little metallic lizard

< Message edited by Doom wielder -- 9/5/2012 16:54:05 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 53
9/5/2012 16:52:56   
Fay Beeee

I will stop posting here. That way you can all play among yourselves with your misguided views. (IMO)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 9/5/2012 16:54:57 >
Epic  Post #: 54
9/5/2012 16:57:16   
One Winged Angel1357

This is a tough one for me. I like Charfade's weapons but if we get rid of her people can no longer abuse her "limited" rares for builds.

Also I really want Dravax's staff
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
9/5/2012 16:57:49   
Shadow Slayer 2

once again i agree with santa

if we fight over charfade theres a war coming D:
Then all those chains are gonna break when the war starts... DELTA V CAN STAY IN ONE PIECE IF WE HAND HER OVER :D
Post #: 56
9/5/2012 16:59:52   
Santa ClawZz

I like how people like to copy a certain fat guy when posting here, it's so cute.
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
9/5/2012 17:06:04   
Shadow Slayer 2

@santa ...LOL.. you got good points and especially evil ones >:)
Post #: 58
9/5/2012 17:08:48   
Lord Machaar

I have a little question here... if we sarcficed with Charfade to the dragon, and he Ate her, of course, the in-game character will be taken away, but charfade herself, will stay as an ED artist, or she will have to move on from the team?
MQ Epic  Post #: 59
9/5/2012 17:10:02   
Santa ClawZz

No point asking, why would they write 2 storylines (business plans, maybe?) for something that will never happen? It's only one choice for them, but they want to toy with us for a few days, to keep us busy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
9/5/2012 17:12:39   
Cookielord12

I would sacrifice Charfade. It would give us more time to prepare for war/enjoy the rest of our lives before we die ;)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
9/5/2012 17:33:26   
Waxor9001

I won't sacrifice charfade, I refuse to let a random guy give me orders.

Beside, what proof do we have that he will go away even if we give her?
Epic  Post #: 62
9/5/2012 17:36:20   
Rayman
Banned

Dont Sacrifice Charfade or the cheevo will be Gone
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
9/5/2012 18:00:24   
DestruRaGe

Save Charfade of course ;)
I will fight that junker dragon myself, do some sweet pwnz!
Epic  Post #: 64
9/5/2012 18:19:05   
Stabilis

Who says the Dragonoid will not return or deceive us?

Who says Char does not have dire information about the Dragonoid's goals or vulnerability?

Who says a giant, malevolent, mecha dragon will befriend or have mercy on us?

If you kill Char, who is stopping you from killing me or someone else? If you want to protect Delta V, do the impossible (actually it is possible) and protect the individual. Spare no one alive? Spare no one dead. If you actually understood anything about the Dragonoid, it is that he is one of 8 Dragonoids that are independent and his only follower is his slaves from people who's worlds were obliterated by him.

So tell me now, is it better for you to be alive and free... or to be either dead or enslaved? That Dragonoid can not kill us. When Baelius' turrets shot at the droid, it sustained heavy damage. Is that not evident? Can you really think that Delta V is powerless knowing this? Get those rail guns charging, and no slothing around.
AQ Epic  Post #: 65
9/5/2012 18:35:56   
mence chronos

FOREVER FIGHT FOR CHARFADE let charfade LIVE. better to die for the others than to die for yourself because if your fighting for yourself you'll end up being to late so make the right choice long fight for charfade
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
9/5/2012 18:41:14   
Wootz

For Charfade! Save her!

What about Rubies becomeing sellable? Those things are just stuck here :l
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
9/5/2012 19:26:56   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Santa- I DO write two storylines. Trust me, I wouldn't do any of this work if we were fixing outcomes. They don't pay me enough for that. :P

As for some of the comments: one of the problematic things in geek/gamer culture is the presentation of women, particularly women's bodies. You don't have to limit yourself to Rob Liefeld to see women's bodies presented in ways that are inconsistent with character, logic, and anatomy. We have women wearing scant metal bikinis in the dead of winter, and that's supposed to be protective gear not only from the elements but from enemy attacks. Women (like, say, Wonder Woman) who are supposed to be musclebound hulks of people are thinner than even the most photoshopped of models (who are already thinner than 98% of the normal female population)... and the less strength-based characters are even thinner! Since 2/5 of our development staff are female, one of the things that's been important to us is to avoid the unfortunate implications of having every single female character fit this tiny mold. Women in the game can be pretty, and thin (like Naomi or Selina), but women can also have a little more bulk or curves (like Cinderella or Ylwa), have some type of athletic build (like Valestra,Anya, or Shadow Guard Shiloh), or have bodies that reflect the natural process of aging (Aldhagrimm) or are the result of fighting aging tooth and nail (Alydriah) or any other size or shape people come in, just like male characters.

I'm interested in meaningful discourse. If you feel like trolling, go somewhere else.
Post #: 68
9/5/2012 20:34:05   
rej

It is 100% Charfade sacrificing time. No exceptions or excuses.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
9/5/2012 21:14:03   
rayniedays56

Where are all the Exiles?! It seems 91% of this thread are Legion...

And guys! Nightwraith already stated it is not a Legion Versus Exile fight. It is more of a Good Versus Evil fight.

Perhaps after we save Charfade (yes, it WILL happen) Legion and Exile forces team up for once to stop the threat to their home.

Take this quote, guys, if you are willing to sacrifice Charfade due to the size of the Dragon:

“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”
― Mark Twain

Meaning, we may be small, but inside us is a power that is unstoppable.

Protect Charfade!
KILL the DRAGON!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
9/5/2012 21:16:04   
button33

Sacrifice Charfade!!!
Think about it. We only lose one person if we sacrifice Charfade. We would lose millions if we went to war.

Sacrifice her!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
9/5/2012 21:32:17   
One Winged Angel1357

You know I played MechQuest when that dragonoid leveled a planet I really doubt if we give him Charfade we will leave us in peace. One way or another I feel we are going to suffer loses so lets drop that number by one and keep Charfade.

Also anyone notice Charfade's location in Mechquest is Mer'a Starship and we give her a Mer'a Artifact in ED.

And finally where the heck is Korin he left with the Dragonoid in the first place shouldn't he be here with it now?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
9/5/2012 21:40:19   
odsey

The dragon may be powerful, but if we work together(Exile and Legion) The dragon could be destroyed.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
9/5/2012 21:41:29   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Does no one read the mission text anymore? It's very unlikely the dragonoid will just leave if we give him Charfade. Would you honestly expect something as powerful as a dragonoid to travel vast distances just to kill one person?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
9/5/2012 22:00:58   
King FrostLich

Here are pros and cons:

Pros:

1.) Storyline might look interesting.
2.) George Lowe might save her. Or if not, stand at Legion Arena

Cons:

1.) Charfade's weapons and the Space Warrior Armors are gone.
2.) Another war at ED though generally speaking is good yet still will cause the destruction of ED.
3.) Charfade's achievement goes rare.

Well either way, I'm fine with sacrificing her but seeing another NPC go won't be good often times.
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= September 05, 2012 Design Notes Decide Charfade’s Fate!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition