Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= September 05, 2012 Design Notes Decide Charfade’s Fate!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= September 05, 2012 Design Notes Decide Charfade’s Fate!
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2012 7:00:14   
MrBones

quote:

I'm wondering how many players really know to go vote? Not everyone reads the forum posts, has a Twitter account or even bothers to read the sign-in screens. Guess the final "vote" count will give us a good estimate of player interest in the storyline.

I was also surprised by the very low number of votes.

I sometimes feel that the buisness model for this game caters only for new players. There is many valid reasons why I think that by
thats neither here or there..

So less experience players, lots of old 'pros' quitting the game result in very low votes numbers.
Epic  Post #: 126
9/10/2012 12:13:54   
Fay Beeee

Tweeted :)
quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
The poll results are in! "You love me! you really really really love me" ^^ Sally Field anyone one?
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorite

and now

quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
Looks like will be bringing the fight to the Dragonoid! prepare for battle EpicDuel! Lets show'em we dont taking kindly to planetary threats

My reply

quote:

Fay Beee ‏@EpicDuelFayBeee
@Charfade We need scale piercing claws and swords.

And now

quote:

Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED
On an unrelated note, not saying it's definite or anything, but who would be interested in a Baby Yeti plush?

and
We've determined that the best way to fix the swapped Legion / Exile locker key cheevos is do it when we release Friday. #BlameRabblefroth

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 9/10/2012 15:02:13 >
Epic  Post #: 127
9/10/2012 16:09:12   
Unknown Menace

^

I still can't believe that so many people voted for sacrifice.

quote:

On an unrelated note, not saying it's definite or anything, but who would be interested in a Baby Yeti plush?

I would say nobody, but i have seen enough people do crazy things to believe at least one person will get one.
Epic  Post #: 128
9/10/2012 23:24:31   
button33

For those people who voted for sacrifice, why don't we betray Delta V and help the dragon take Charfade?
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
9/11/2012 15:14:53   
Fay Beeee

Tweeted Ohhhhh!

quote:

http://twitpic.com/atkztt
Epic  Post #: 130
9/11/2012 15:23:23   
Bunshichi

^ maybe a fightable boss npc

oooooor a new robot

< Message edited by Bunshichi -- 9/11/2012 15:26:49 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
9/11/2012 16:22:05   
Renegade Reaper

"maybe a fightable boss npc" yea that would be nice since there was no mechachillid queen to fight after the last war. most of the players i was in battle with during the war thought that we would be able to fight a queen mecha when we breached the last vault. *disappointment*

"oooooor a new robot" i would like to see a delta bot. the android doesnt count because its not rare. its just a war bot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
9/11/2012 16:57:07   
Mother1

^ It isn't even that if you think about it. I mean sure you got it during the war like the baby yeti was available during the last one, but it didn't disappear and go perma rare like the war awards did when the war left it became a bot that is available for all.

As for it being the delta bot no. It would be a gamma bot ripoff in a way. Besides Delta gave the delta armor and delta weapons that is more then enough rare goods for the epic duel delta phase. Besides each phase had it's items that shined.

Alpha had the alpha weapons
Beta had the beta weapons
Founders had the founder armor
Gamma had the gamma bike and the Gamma bot
Delta had the delta weapons and has the delta knight.

Maybe the next phase of epic duel will have a bot for that Phase.
Epic  Post #: 133
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= September 05, 2012 Design Notes Decide Charfade’s Fate!
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition