Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2012 16:09:03   
Zanzibaarus

We have equal numbers of both though, so we couldn't do either of them. }}}:/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 601
12/21/2012 15:20:59   
FieryEaglen

Character : Hiro

Alignment : Neutral 10

Element : Neutral

Description : One day, Hiro is a kid walking back to his home with his Grandpa with a glove on, The Glove of Time, his Grandpa gave it to him and told him to protect it at all costs. And then some bandits show up and wanted the Glove, but the Grandpa told him to leave and suddenly a blade is stabbed on his back, and after that, the killer and the Grandpa is frozen (His grandpa is an Element User, Ice) And Hiro have been wandering since that day.

Stage 1, Hiro the Kid : As short as Abber, with Emerald eyes with a Brown jacket.

Description : He's Grandpa died and he have been walking to finding shelter.

Stage 2, Hiro the Wanderer : Now, the jacket and hair is Blue.

Description : He now finds shelter and learns how to use Ice.

Stage 3, Hiro the Time and Ice Elementist : He now holds a sword.

Description : He now knows how to Master Time and Ice and how to protect himself from his Enemies.

Concept Cards :

Stage 1 :
+
1x 2 Attack

4x 5 Attack

2x 5 Defense

2x Power Strike

1x Cat Reflexes

Stage 2 :
+
1x Ice wall

1x Ice Orb

1x Icy Icicles : Damage Over Time, 3 attack for 2 turns.

Stage 3 :
+
Iced Shuriken : Made a Shuriken but used Ice, attacks for 8 damage.

Time Force : Time is wrapped around your body, take no damage for 3 turns.

Ice Elemental's Guardian : A strange animal came and fire ice shards at your enemy.

3 and 5 hit combos :

First Stage :

3 hit and 5 hit : Nomad.

Second Stage :

3 hit : Teleport at the back of your enemy, then use your bare hands and push him at your place, and then push again. And at final, you jump and kick him above.

5 hit combo : Your hand is covered with ice, and then you jump and became a tornado and attack your enemy from above.

Third Stage :

3 hit combo : The Ice Elemental's Guardian came and do the same attack.

5 hit combo : You go on an kneeling position and with the sword up in your hand, you attack the enemy back and fourth 4 times at light speed, and then a giant sword of Ice came at your enemy.

Passive Skill : If you are doing the final attack to defeat Hiro, he will have a shield with him automaticly and you must do a final attack again.
(YAY FINALLY FINISHED, MY COMPUTER RESTARTED AND I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AGAIN...)

< Message edited by FieryEaglen -- 12/21/2012 20:47:24 >
Post #: 602
12/21/2012 19:43:51   
Xavier Halo

The Hourglass Hero. A boy steals death's Hourglass of Life to bring his mother back from the dead, but instead gains the power of The Sands of Time. His element is earth and his weapon is the Hourglass of Life when he is apprentice level. When he is at veteran level he uses a staff version of the Hourglass of Life. At master level he uses a scythe that kinda looks like death's reaver from adventure quest but instead the color is gold and its glowing, that goes for the other previous weapons too. He wears a black cloak that he wears to hide from death. And here is a new card idea "Sand Spirit" the boy smashs an hourglass to release a spirit and in return for freeing it the spirit causes 9 points of damage and the enemy is petrified using 11 or more earth power.

< Message edited by Xavier Halo -- 12/21/2012 19:45:12 >
Post #: 603
12/21/2012 19:59:16   
akuro987

Character name: Orin or Cursed Knight (I noticed the PvE names and character names were different.)

Alignment: Evil -15

Description: After one bad decision to follow orders, Orin has been cursed with a lifetime of pain and suffering. But now he can pass this pain onto others.

First form: Holds a short sword in one hand but the other arm is in a sling, he also has a bandage around his head. Slow, sluggish attack style, 3 combo is 3 violent bashes with the hilt, 5 combo is a powerful thrust.

Second form: Loses the sling and now holds a long spear, he still has the bandages around his head though. He uses fast stabs for his attack style, 3 combo attack is 2 stabs and then a heavy slam, 5 combo attack is a bunch of short stabs at high speeds and then one large thrust.

Third form (And final): Replaces head bandages with a helmet and uses a large Broadsword. Has a powerful but elegant attack style, 3 combo is a stab then, while the sword is still in, a pull downward and around the head again for a slam, 5 combo is 4 back-and-forth slashes and then a jump and downward slice.

Armor advancements:

- First form has very dull silver basic knight armor with rounded shoulder guards and rounded corners. The armor also has dirt here and there. The bandage around his head covers it entirely and the arm that is in the sling has no armor.

- Second form has a similar set of armor except it is a less dull silver with gold trim and the shoulder guards are pointed at the bottom. His hair is now showing because the bandage only wraps twice or so around the circumference of his head, you guys have full creative rights for the hair.

- Final form has very shiny silver armor with gold trim, the armor is much heavier then before and both the top and bottom of the shoulder guards are pointed. The helmet is also up to you guys.

NOTE: This character could also be a girl in which case her name would be Arin. And I wouldn't want her to have any of the useless armor that shows skin and cleavage, I want her to have basically the same armor that Orin would have. Also the pose during the opponents turn shouldn't look like her spine has been broken in half then melted down into a soft pudding. Good examples of what not to do are at the EscherGirls blog.

< Message edited by akuro987 -- 12/22/2012 12:25:26 >
AQW  Post #: 604
12/22/2012 1:45:30   
Blade Slayer Of Time

Alright! This is a suggestion of the already created...
Bill(i suggesting it to be the first non founder legendary)
Rank 4:He looks almost exactly the same as Rank 3 but now you can see his face, his face has a scar, some of his clothing ripped, and he's holding a glowing battleaxe(that axe off aqw u can get in the beginning) instead of two small glowing axes.... He says when u use him: "Revonthurkey or not...." And facing him: "What are you? A Revonthurkey in disguise?"

Hey how do you work this thing?!
AQW  Post #: 605
12/22/2012 8:05:15   
megakyle777

From the genius who brought you the Gentleman character comes a new idea for a new character!

Zardman Rider/Rex Rider/Rex Lancer

Stage One: A Zardman riding a Frogzard that is larger then normal. The Zardman has a club, and the Frogzard looks normal.

Stage Two: The Zardman now has some armour and the Frogzard does too and is also somewhat bigger. The Zardman has a better sword.

Stage Three: The Zardman is in a lot of armour and his sword has been replaced with a massive and dangerious looking lance. The Frogzard has grown to the size of a horse and has lots of dangerious looking battle armour.

Movement:

Stage one has the Zardman ride up and attack with sword.

Stage two has similar movement, but this time the zard is large enough to attack too.

Stage three has rex attacking with his lance from above and the Zard biting fron below.

Cards: All nuteral 3 1 damage attacks, , 3 2 damage, 4 4 damage, 2 1 unblocks, 3 Cat reflexes, 3 power attacks, 2 Counter attack (Vet and master only).

DF  Post #: 606
12/22/2012 9:28:47   
Char

Name: Macex

Stage one: a small mace/hammer floating like a betrayal blade.

Stage two: a bigger mace/hammer floating like on stage one

Stage three: a huge Mace/hammer half the size of a normal character, floating like in stage one and two.

Movement:

Stage one: hammer attacks as if it is being wielded.

Stage two: the mace/hammer starts to learn to attack like a betrayal blade but still shows some signs of appearing to be wielded

Stage three: the mace/hammer now attacks like a betrayal blade and maybe better because he sometimes sends enemies reeling by the strength of his blows

Cards: he is element neutral, with the same cards as a punkinlord

Post #: 607
12/22/2012 12:28:29   
Dannish
Banned

Rob the Rouge:
Energy and Earth
0 Neutral
Description: A regular Rouge, Rob just wants things. He robs dragons and such.
Cards (Apprentice):
5x 4/5 Attack
2x 2/2 Attack
6x 3/5 Defense
Special:
x3 Storm
x2 Sandstorm-Unleash a sand storm on your opponent dealing 4 damage for 4 turns.

Rob the Assassin:
Same
Same
Description: Rob has now begun to assassinate things he doesn't like...
Cards Normal: Same
Specials:
Solid Lightning-Deal 20 points of damage in 10 hits; each doing 2 damage.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 608
12/22/2012 12:31:08   
Peakworthy

Name: Youth

Character Name (ex. Flame Witch's name is Blaire): Daniel

Description: A child that is frozen in time age-wise due to a shaman's curse, his forms change in regards to clothing elaboration rather than to size. His attack cards are plentiful but weak due to his frail stature, but his special card's abilities to change the speed of his energy recharge rate and slow down the recharge rate of his opponent makes up for this in the end.

Dialogue (Player): You there! Yes, you!

Dialogue (Enemy): Well, this is unfortunate...

Apprentice (Innocent Youth): The boy is wearing one of those old-style children outfits with the large hat and the trousers and all. He's in sepiatone and attacks with a hoop and stick.

Veteran (Fighting Youth): The boy is wearing an outfit similar to an English redcoat but without the hat. He's in black and white and attacks with a musket. This upgrade is unlocked for free at level 4.

Master (Dapper Youth): The boy is wearing a black bowler cap and a tuxedo. He's in color (his hair is brown and his eyes are blue) and attacks using red energy that discharges from his hands while he uses hand-to-hand moves. This form is unlocked via 5 soul gems at level 10.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 609
12/22/2012 16:51:35   
Veral77

A fire elemental fairy inspired by Kenaz the fire fairy from Elsword: http://www.elswordonline.com/guides/monsters/velder-2/
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 610
12/23/2012 8:28:19   
akuro987

I feel like this thread should work like the AQW suggestion thread where you cant post a character idea without giving some constructive criticism. That might make the character improvement much more efficient and slow the rate at which people post here thus not overwhelming the moderators.

Just a suggestion.
AQW  Post #: 611
12/24/2012 22:17:24   
Chaosyn

Elemental Symbiotes. That says it all right there.
MQ AQW  Post #: 612
12/25/2012 21:33:54   
Haptism

character name: rune gunner

description: this warrior was brought up by an order of magical assassins whose sole purpose is to eliminate their target no matter the cost.

dialogue:
player: you are my mark?....i will eliminate you
enemy: you have a death wish if you have come to challenge me

apprentice (Bishop): a lightly armored male, about 20 in appearance. armed with a magical pistol in one hand and a floating orb in the other that is used to summon runes. the runes when shot at with the pistol, creates a volley of light at the enemy.

Veteran (Templar): a more armored male, armed with two pistols, one which is his normal pistol, the other which takes the place of the orb. when shot with the two pistols, a celestial cannon which fires a multitude of different types of volleys.

master: (Apostle): wearing a more Heavenly armor set, armed with one magical 2 barrel pistol in hand, the other hand infused with mana which is used to summon a rune that when shot with the pistol, creates a celestial doppleganger to attack from afar.

Post #: 613
12/25/2012 22:54:51   
Xavier Halo

Character: Human Void

Description: A half human void is raised by a knight to protect the innocent, but has a dark destiny given to him by nulgath along with his new powers. Which will he chose good or evil?

Dialogue:
Player: My destiny is to protect the weak.
Enemy: Nulgath... I will serve you.

Apprentice: He has the appearance of a knight with a cast on his right hand, he wields a sword in his left hand. He does not wear a helmet and his element is neutral.

Veteran: He's bigger and his right hand has become a void claw. His sword has become bigger than him so his attacks are big and slow. Wearing heavier armor, casts dark spells with his void claw, and his element is still neutral.

Master V1: (Destiny Lord) He follows the path of good and becomes a high paladin fighting monsters with a huge sword, wearing a balanced armor, can use dark spells for good, his element is light, and his void claw has become more human.

Master V2: (Skeletal Void) He follows the path of Nulgath and becomes an evil entity killing as much as he wants. His void claw has become more monstrous than before, his element is darkness, wears a dark skeletal robe, and casts spells that will weaken and torture his victims to death.
Post #: 614
12/25/2012 23:42:19   
mr sparrow

They should include old AQW skins of their characters if they have them for like a preference or just straight up respect for their skins you know

*MUNCH* exceeds 500X100 pixel size allowed. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
Post #: 615
12/26/2012 20:11:53   
DestruRaGe

Character : Donar

Alignment : Good

Element : Energy + Earth or just Energy

Description: Nordic god from mythology, uses his hammer called mjolnir as a weapon.

Dialogue:
Veteran and Master:
Enemy:
Beware, I can feel the power of lightnings!
Controlled:
My power of lightnings becoming stronger.

Legendary:
Enemy:
Follow my will or I shall send a thunders and lightnings upon you!
Controlled:
I will protect you with the power of lightning coming from my hammer.

Evolutions:

Veteran: Teenager with sword, light hauberk on robes. Wooden hammer.

Master: Young adult with his hammer already, robes gets more armor upgrade.

Legendary: Adult with epic armor and electric sparks coming from hammer and anything you like more to make him more epic.

Veteran: Basic strikes like Nomads for example.
Master form would attack with mjolnir, 1hit -strike, 2-3hit - hammer throw, and something cool for 5 hit.
Legendary some epic hammer throws, flying, thunderbolts and more!

I think that character like that would fit great in Oversoul world.

My amateur drawing of it: Preview of Donar

< Message edited by DestruRaGe -- 12/29/2012 10:04:23 >
Epic  Post #: 616
12/29/2012 17:48:29   
Zeuster

Might as well post this here since this is also where it goes.

I thank Victoria3114 for this concept art ^_^
He would be neutral 10
any suggestions?
Critique?
IGN: NovaBlitz

< Message edited by Zeuster -- 12/29/2012 20:40:03 >
DF  Post #: 617
12/29/2012 18:38:31   
DragonWarrionz

Character : Kaiyr (The Dreadful Dead)

Alignment : Evil 45-

Element : Darkness

Description : Kaiyr is a normal human somehow failed to go to another world, instead, he would be in hell for slaying innocents. But he managed to turn himself into somekind of evil creature.. He body is rotten and most parts of his body is dead. He seems like a Assassin in black ropes...

Stage 1, Kaiyr, the Dreadful Assassin : Most of his Black ropes are torned apart and his hands seems to have see through able bones.

Cards :

1x 2 attacks

3x 5 Attacks

2x Poison

1x Void Reflection

1x Enpower

Controlled : You will feel hell and you will burn and suffer....

Enemy : You're not right for Oversoul... you will be in hell for eternal.. That is your price.. for losing....

Stage 2, Kaiyr, the Dreadful Soul : His hood is gone and have a thin sword in one of his eyeball and have a full skull. Nothing changs much.

+ Tortures : Deal 10 damage

+ Hell gates : 15 Damage if no blocks. 10 damage if there's blocks. (Dosen't depends on how many Shields you have, 10 shields, still the same, 10 unblockable)

+ Dead Stealth : Put your sword on the ground and your sword appear on the top of your enemy, then hits for 9 damage, and then go back.

Controlled : Do you want to be a demonstrator for hell? I certainly know you want to....

Enemy : Feel free to battle me, but if you win, you can try to possess me.. which will not happen.. but if you lose.. you will spend your life in hell! There's no escape now.. But I know you don't want to...

Stage 3, Kaiyr, the Dreadful Dead : He have a sword on his back. And his hair seems to be pretty long. also he have a strange sign on his forehead.

+

Dreadful Clones : 2 clones of him appears and attacks for 6 damage.

Tangled Hell : You are strangled in the neck with lava ropes and you seem to be burning. 6 damage and 6 damage in 3 turns.

Dread's Animal : A dead wolf appears and attack for 4 damage.

Controlled : You look fine for my subject of hell, do you wanna try?

Enemy : Fool, step right up on me and you will be send to the greatest fear you will ever have....

--- Thats all I had for now...---
Post #: 618
12/29/2012 20:23:42   
Akura_

Bank System :D for our extra cards we dont wish to use BUT dont wish to get ride of =)
AQ  Post #: 619
12/29/2012 20:36:11   
dark0n

Character: DarkonDrago
Link >w<
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 620
12/30/2012 3:40:53   
Herody

Character: Mystic
Allignment:Good 25
Stage 1; Mystic: It seems a guy with a staff :) Silver Robe.
Stage 2; Mystic (Veteran): Some changes on the robe. (I suggest putting something gold on the sholders and belt.)
Stage 3; Choose : Spellbreaker or Chandra
Spellbreaker: A guy have books floating on his back.
Chandra: A specialized healer with a sparkling staff and have a white book.
Inspiration: A game which i love the most. (Long time ago.)

Cards: Mystic (Elem: Light)
Card: Quantity: Det:
Attack -1 2 Dmg 1
Attack -2 3 Dmg 2
Attack -1 1 Dmg 1 (unblockable)
Attack -5 3 Dmg 5
Defend- 5 2 Increase Def by 5
Dispel 2 Dispel 1 benefitial status on the enemy
Heal 2 Heal yourself by 3 hit points

Cards: Mystic(Veteran) (Elem: Light)
Attack -1 2 Dmg 1
Attack -2 4 Dmg 2
Attack -5 3 Dmg 5
Defend- 5 2 Increase Def by 5
Dispel 3 Dispel 1 benefitial status on the enemy

Cards: Spellbreaker (Elem: Light)
Attack -1 3 Dmg 1
Attack -2 3 Dmg 2
Attack -5 3 Dmg 5
Defend- 5 3 Increase Def by 5
Purge 1 Dispels any benifitial status on the enemy
Silence 1 Target cannot use any spells for 2 turns

Cards: Chandra (Elem: Light)
Attack -1 3 Dmg 1
Attack -2 3 Dmg 2
Attack -5 3 Dmg 5
Defend- 5 3 Increase Def by 5
Refresh 1 Dispels any negative status on you and heals yourself by 3
Regeneration 1 Heals yourself 3 every turn. Last for 3 turns.

First Post. Hope ya see yah in game! (My english is so bad sorry.)
In Game Name: Herod

< Message edited by Herody -- 12/30/2012 8:25:04 >
Post #: 621
12/30/2012 3:57:33   
OAS Spartan

Character Name: Valen Warden

Alignment: 10 good

Description: Valen is the guardian of... something... Even if you are able to possess him, there are secrets in his mind which will elude you. Sometimes it feels like... no... it can't be... could it? Maybe... just maybe... he is still in the possessed body, keeping his secrets from you. He will help you fight though, both of your voices resonate for everything you say.

Dialogue:
Player:
Veteran: Another enemy, let's finish this fight and move on.
Master: Looks like there's no rest for us this night. Let's get this over with and move on.
Enemy:
Veteran: We don't have time to deal with a weakling! OUT OF OUR WAY!!!
Master: Could you be worthy? Probably not, it's two against one.

Apprentice: None

Veteran (First form): A tall man, semi muscular wearing a white sleeveless hoodie and white kimono style pants. A two is drawn on his hood. His weapon is an energy blade he made (mana blade?) The handle of which he keeps in his pocket most times.

Master: His hoodie is now a duster, the two is drawn on his back. A mask covers the lower half of his face and his short black hair is slightly longer and messy. He also is now wearing sand colored jeans with a bandanna wrapped around one of his legs. He is also holding a mana cannon of his own design. (rail gun type weapon) A second scar goes down his left eye.

Cards: He has 2 special cards in his Master form:
High Explosive shot: He fires, what else but a high explosive shot from his mana cannon.
Long Range shot: Doubles as a shield and low damage card. 3 damage a turn with 10 shields for 2 turns.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 622
12/30/2012 20:16:10   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Since there is a Black Dragon,why not get a Light Dragon?
Attacks:
5 defend cards, shield for 5 hits, x5 of these cards, costs 4 light
Praise of the Light- heal for 3 HP points- x2 of the card, costs 5 light
Cloud might-unblockable 3 point attack- x2 of the card, costs 7 light
For Swordhaven!- hit 5 points at the cost of 3 HP- x3 of the card, cost nothing
Alteon's blade- after 4 turns, Spirit orbs lighten the opponent's soul for 7 points. x2 of this card, 9 light
1 hit point card-hit for 1 point, x3 card, costs 3
2 hit point card- hit for 2 points, x4 cards, costs 4 light
Iron hide- absorb 20 damage, x1 of card, costs 10 light
Reflection- reflect damage for 3 turns at the cost of 3 HP, x3 of card, costs 5
Holy wall of Light- 10 shields, x2 of card, costs 8 light

Alignment: light

How about it? :3
This soul would be found in mountains, forests and towns

< Message edited by Misty_kitty -- 12/30/2012 22:13:53 >
AQW  Post #: 623
12/30/2012 21:42:33   
The Jop

^
She'll probably also need a neutralize.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 624
12/30/2012 21:43:15   
Zeuster

@theathenaflame hmm...ok
the character looks like it has a good base design. Now the cards..i would take away 1 life drain since it costs a pretty high amount of energy..
also how about a special card..maybe QuickShade

does the 3 hit combo doing 9 damage for 6 energy?

quote:

Since there is a Black Dragon,why not get a Light Dragon?
Attacks:
5 defend cards, shield for 5 hits, x5 of these cards, costs 4 light
Praise of the Light- heal for 3 HP points- x2 of the card, costs 5 light
Cloud might-unblockable 3 point attack- x2 of the card, costs 7 light
Scale shower- hit 5 points at the cost of 5 HP- x3 of the card, cost nothing
Alteon's blade- after 4 turns, Spirit orbs lighten the opponent's soul for 7 points. x2 of this card, 9 light
1 hit point card-hit for 1 point, x3 card, costs 3
2 hit point card- hit for 2 points, x4 cards, costs 4 light
Iron hide- absorb 20 damage, x1 of card, costs 10 light
Reflection- reflect damage for 3 turns at the cost of 3 HP, x3 of card, costs 5
Holy wall of Light- 10 shields, x2 of card, costs 8 light

Alignment: light

How about it? :3
This soul would be found in mountains, forests and towns

Praise of light would need to be like renew..scale shower in a light deck is kinda weird i would think you could put in a card that has a heal and damage like life drain

< Message edited by Zeuster -- 12/30/2012 21:46:42 >
DF  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition