Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2012 14:28:55   
poodlemiester

@Zeuster how? I mean like 2 damage a turn for 5 turns...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 151
9/16/2012 14:31:30   
Zeuster

@poodlemiester..small dot's are ok
But for a while(or atleast until characters get like 300 then it will be ok)
but 10 damage over 5 turns is 50 damage..50% of 100 hp..almost 10 times more than our current characters hp
DF  Post #: 152
9/16/2012 14:33:33   
poodlemiester

@Zeuster: 10 damage over 5 turns is 2 damage for 5 turns, which equals out to 10 damage. NOT 10 damage a turn. Sorry for confusion.
@below Sorry bout that! Will be working on a new monster, so I will be silent for about 25 minutes.

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 9/16/2012 14:37:50 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
9/16/2012 14:34:47   
Zeuster

@poodlemiester thanks for clearing that up it said
quote:

10 damage over 5 turns

so i got confused there
DF  Post #: 154
9/16/2012 14:52:20   
poodlemiester

Character name: The beast inside
Alignment: -5 at stage one -20 at stage two -40 at stage three

Description: This old man has always been fascinated with demonology, often summoning imps and lesser hellspawn. He has recently begun tampering with more complex summoning rituals. Something seems off about him...

Stage one: An old man with a short grey beard to match his short cut hair in baggy grey robes, with a red pentagram on his head. He holds a book with a large red pentagram on it's cover in his left hand, and a simple iron staff in his right.

Stage two: The man's eyes now glow a bright red, as does the pentagram on his head. He now holds the book open in his left hand with some glowing red text visible. His staff now has bolts of demonic power arcing across it. He has small horns sprouting from his head and he appears to be more muscular. His breathing is visibly heavy.

Stage three: He now has skin of a greyish red. His hair is gone, revealing small runes across his head. The pentagram burns even brighter red. No longer holding the book or staff he now has vicious claws, and his horns are fully grown, looking rather intimidating. He is very muscular and his clothes seem torn, revealing glowing red runes on various parts of his skin.

Concept cards
Dark infusion cost:4 effect:increases all damage dealt by 2 for 3 turns
Demonic intrigue cost:2 effect:next card used costs 50% of charge cost
Foreign hatred cost:5 effect: ignores shields deals 2 damage and stuns
Stygian rebirth cost:3 effect: shields for 3 after shield breaks you are healed for 3 hp

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Character name: Oathbreaker
Alignment:Stage1 -10 / stage2 0 / stage3 +10

Description: The Oathbreaker was once a man who had signed away his liberties for demonic power. Augmented by the dark and shadowy powers of the void this warrior has broken free from his dark master and now seeks to end all evil with the strength he achieved from it.

Stage one: A knight with dark grey plate mail. Runes run down the blade of his sword, and similar runes can be seen all over his armor. His eyes glow red. He has small horns.

Stage two: His armor is now a light grey in color and his eyes and runes no longer glow. His horns are gone.

Stage three: His armor is white and the runes and eyes glow blue. He has a blue halo above his head.

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 9/20/2012 18:58:51 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 155
9/16/2012 16:29:27   
so0meone

The sad truth....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 156
9/16/2012 16:43:34   
poodlemiester

Eh I got my 20 posts in. I am content.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 157
9/16/2012 18:31:56   
Zanzibaarus

No criticism on my suggestion yet. D:
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
9/16/2012 18:57:01   
poodlemiester

@Zanzi It is okay, I think you should write more. Look how me and zeuster write, with a lot of description and a few ideas for cards. Perhaps try to do something like that.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 159
9/16/2012 19:01:36   
Zanzibaarus

I knew I was missing a description. :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
9/16/2012 19:04:30   
poodlemiester

I would be more than happy to write one for you, but all I know about her is that she has something to do with ice. If you gave me something to work with i'm sure I could make one for you.

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 9/16/2012 19:15:43 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 161
9/16/2012 19:34:30   
Zanzibaarus

There is a Wikipedia page on the Yuki-onna, but the inspiration for using such is the character Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizore_Shirayuki#Mizore_Shirayuki

Bam. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 162
9/16/2012 19:40:18   
poodlemiester

"A legendary creature once thought to be a mere myth, this monster is ruthless in slaying any mortal who crosses her path on a snowy night."
Thats what I got. Might not be too long but I really wasn't sure how to do it. Hope you like it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 163
9/16/2012 19:43:59   
Zanzibaarus

Description added.

You can check Page 5 for it. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
9/16/2012 19:47:55   
poodlemiester

I'm glad I could help.
Hey! It's right about my Iridium dragon. Nice.

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 9/16/2012 19:51:11 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 165
9/16/2012 19:53:06   
Zanzibaarus

Do you mean after?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
9/16/2012 19:55:40   
poodlemiester

Was gonna say above. Either way, that's what happens when I type while watching television. :p
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 167
9/16/2012 20:01:54   
Hawk v2

Hi I have come up with a character idea. I came up with it because Toilet is my OverSoul username. Feel free to change something I hope you like it :).

Ancient Toilet
This mysterious ancient toilet was given sentience by a strange form of radiation and now roams the land seeking a worthy foe. (Thanks to poodlemiester for description.) Water element and Light element. Has 20 cards total. Neutral 0. Can be encountered in a lake. Can move by water bursting out of the bottom (like a water
jet pack). When Toilet dies it floods. When Toilet wins it flys away with water bursting out of the bottom.

(3 each deck) Curing Toilet Water - Makes you gain +4 health. (Requires 5 light points.)
(2 each deck) Radiated Water Blast - Causes +8 damage. (Requires 6 water points.)
(3 each deck) Water Attack - Causes +1 damage. (Requires 1 water point.)
(3 each deck) Water Attack - Causes +2 damage. (Requires 2 water points.)
(3 each deck) Water Attack - Causes +5 damage. (Requires 4 water points.)
(3 each deck) Unblock able Water Attack - Unblock able +1 damage. (Requires 2 water points.)
(3 each deck) Water Shield - Makes 5 water shields. (Requires 3 water points.)

< Message edited by Hawk v2 -- 9/19/2012 23:43:50 >
Post #: 168
9/16/2012 20:23:19   
Razen

Might as well give my thoughts for a character. Basically, he'd likely be a mid-level Neutral Character. Although, I still think that Neutral should have a full array of characters available.

Judgement

Description: Once a chivalrous knight, he has taken on a new Alias, Judgement, and has forsworn his old ways. Now he works in Neutrality to properly judge all. Tl;dr, he's a 0 Neutral Character. Would likely be found in a temple or in one of the pillar circles.

Skills:

Smite: Deals 7 points of unblockable damage. This would require 10 Neutral Charges and he would carry 2 in his deck.

Justice: Deals 8 points of damage. This would require 6 Neutral Charges and he would carry 3 in his deck.

He'd also carry 3 cards of 1, 2, and 5 Attack. And finally have 3 cards of 5 Block and 1 Unblockable Damage.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
9/16/2012 21:04:59   
Lord Hades

@Razen: It seems cool, but as a knight, I would expect more defensive skills. Just my thoughts.

My character: Siege Engineer
The siege engineer was the world's answer to the growing trend of castle fortifications. With a precise and calculating eye, he has seen the downfall and destruction of hundreds of such edifices. Some say that he could reduce even the most heavily defended garrisons to rubble in but a few days' time.

Stage 1. A young man with glasses, wearing a blue apron. He has a pencil behind his ear and other engineering implements in his apron pocket.
Stage 2. Now a bit older, he is accompanied by a soldier and mortar.
Stage 3. He is an old man, and wearing copper armor. He is accompanied by two other soldiers and a catapult.
Sample cards:
• Bombs Away! (5 Fire) Deals 5 damage. 50% of the time, it is unblockable. (3/Deck)
• Battering Ram (6 Earth) Deals 2 damage, and stuns for 1 turn. (2/Deck)
• Onslaught (10 Fire) Take enough damage to lower you to 2/3 of your current HP, and deal double that. (1/Deck)

Thoughts?

< Message edited by Lord Hades -- 9/16/2012 21:45:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
9/16/2012 21:20:42   
xGreen Warriorx

^ I like your ideas for skill cards, but in stage 3 I don't understand how he can be looking out of a siege tower in battle. I think it would be cooler if stage 3 was more like this: http://epicduelwiki.com/w/George_Lowe , except not as big and bulky and less modern looking. Basically an old guy in a battlesuit he made himself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 171
9/16/2012 21:26:19   
Hawk v2

@xGreen Warriorx: Any suggestions for mine?
Post #: 172
9/16/2012 21:27:38   
doomknight powa

Again, how was my last post? if you can think of any general ideas I suppose I could think of something quick.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
9/16/2012 21:29:55   
poodlemiester

I'm still here... lurking... waiting for someone to need a description.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 174
9/16/2012 21:31:10   
Hawk v2

@poodlemiester Wanna do a description for me?
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition