Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Players Earn Daily Credits Based On Rank

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Players Earn Daily Credits Based On Rank
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2012 21:31:23   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Thank you guys for your additional feedback.

@xGreen Warriorx, a task that gives back to the in-game community each day prior to claiming the Credit reward sounds great. It could be in the form of a daily mission requiring 5 wins from any battle mode, excluding NPCs. In regards to the reduction, Woody994 pointed out something concerning. I do wish to encourage players to aim for higher ranks, but I didn't take the time to calculate the yearly accumulative payoffs for ranks higher than Grand Emperor since most players are lower than that. With the reduction, Demigod would still have the potential to earn a lot, just over 900,000 annually. That's still a very inspiring number. Epic Legend rank would have the potential for slightly more than 500,000. Emperors would be looking at a potential 270,000 each year. That's enough to fully enhance a +10 slot item and still have 100,000 left to change classes twice. I think the reduction seems more realistic, but I'm also leaning towards the alternative method.

@shadesofblue, since not logging in doesn't contribute to the game in any way, I don't think it would be practical to reward it at all.
Epic  Post #: 26
9/18/2012 0:15:09   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I liken the idea a as a whole
But I think the alternative method would be the best way to go about this if it were to be implemented
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/23/2012 16:22:56   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

^Yeah, concepts similar to the alternative are what other successful games use to keep players engaged on a daily basis. The only drawback is that ED will have to buy many more servers to support the rapidly growing number of active players.
Epic  Post #: 28
9/23/2012 16:52:55   
Blaze The Aion Ender

quote:

Yeah, concepts similar to the alternative are what other successful games use to keep players engaged on a daily basis. The only drawback is that ED will have to buy many more servers to support the rapidly growing number of active players.

"The only downside is that there will be more people."

xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
9/26/2012 20:06:52   
DanniiBoiixD

Supported
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
9/27/2012 4:15:26   
Scyze

Weekly would be better.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/26/2013 20:03:43   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

supported
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/26/2013 20:06:27   
TankMage

This thread hadn't been posted in for close to 4 months, please do not post in topics that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Locking up.
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Players Earn Daily Credits Based On Rank
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition