Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The exp we earn while at the level cap goes toward the next level.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> The exp we earn while at the level cap goes toward the next level.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2012 12:01:17   
Cyber Dream

title says it all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/16/2012 12:10:38   
veneeria

Like accumulating xp? i don't know... sounds like something that would make bugs. It is debatable though... not supported by me though.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/16/2012 12:13:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

It's been suggested before and the staff say they won't implement it because they don't want people getting so much experience that they instantly level up when they next raise the cap and thus having nothing to do after that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/16/2012 12:40:29   
Stabilis

I prefer bonus credits or battle tokens at maximum level instead of siphoning experience. Sorry.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
9/16/2012 13:28:12   
Ranloth
Banned

Bonus Credits would really work out better since we'd probably over-cap by the time the Level Cap is raised and it'd defeat the purpose of raising it by 1. I believe AQ still does it with their Estate system, so if you hit Level Cap, you get more Gold than if you were under the Level Cap due to the lack of Exp.

With recent addition of the Credit/Varium-only system, additional Credits could be used to buy the items and perhaps even fully enhance them using purely Credits because they'd be a bit more affordable. Or maybe not fully but you get the point.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> The exp we earn while at the level cap goes toward the next level.
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition