Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

You and your alts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> You and your alts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2012 20:42:41   
doomturtle

I noticed people have been talking about giving there unwanted items to there alts on the same account. Why don't we make it so we can trade everything between our characters like credits varium and items. See I have like 300 varium that I have no use for I would like to give it to my level 5 character on the same master account I should be able to do this
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/20/2012 20:58:19   
Mother1

Not supported. If this went into play all the mains would have to do is buy items and then send them to their alts overpowering them. This would case the new players who are trying the game out to get a bad impression of the game since these overpowered alts would ruin their gaming experience and may make them quit. We don't want to scare new people away from the game.

Also this can also be abused to give alts stuff such as the founder armor, gamma bot, and anything else that is perma rare without the cheevo's which would not only overpower these alts, but cause confusion among the players.

So all in all not supported.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/20/2012 21:38:57   
Blaze The Aion Ender

My lvl 9 alt would have my unused lvl 25 infernal interdictor
This idea would be chaos

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/20/2012 22:13:02   
doomturtle

Then make it so you can't trade rares and there is a limit to how many items you can trade like 3-4 items. One full set
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/20/2012 22:39:06   
Blaze The Aion Ender

No, that's just trying to make an excuse to give your lower level accounts some credits/varium stuff to buff them up without using them much

Or a way to change your main account from one to another

Also, a full set is 5:
Armor
Primary
Secondairy
Aux
Bot
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/20/2012 23:13:56   
Stabilis

The idea is OK in basic form, but then we have to concern ourselves with permanent rares such as Founder Armor or Beta gear which's power level is 5 or more levels ahead of itself. Then we have to consider, how does this affect item sales? At first I thought that this could be disastrous because the alt could use any item from the main account to sustain itself... then I remembered that we may not have 6 sets of level cap equipment ready at hand to arm each alt account, edging us to buy level cap equipment for the alt account(s).

In the beginning levels, the suggestion might be hazardous (item balance-wise). In the ending levels, the suggestion might be beneficial (item sales-wise).

I will have to think about this.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
9/20/2012 23:19:00   
doomturtle

if they were to make it where you cant sell perma rares then it would just be like having varium on a low level account its not that bad

i really want this because i have the veteran battle set on my main and i would love to have it on one of my alts it would make my game play more fun at a low level and i have like 250 varium that i could use on my low level

Posts merged. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 9/21/2012 23:26:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/20/2012 23:57:16   
Blaze The Aion Ender

@Doom
Exactly
You have items you don't need
So you give them to your low level account
I don't think that's what they intended you to do with your extra var pack gear you don't need
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/21/2012 0:33:23   
Renegade Reaper

not that this is a better idea or anything...

what could happen is when you buy a var pack, you get an option to choose to give the promo pack to one character, and give the varium to another.

just for the record, i do NOT support this. i just like to give my opinion sometimes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> You and your alts
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition