Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[HS] Remnant: A New Time. Chapter 1.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> [HS] Remnant: A New Time. Chapter 1.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2012 8:49:44   
Remnant the Unknown

Last anyone was heard of Remnant, was he was finally defeated by Tally Nokoribi. His insanity disappeared, and his body lowered. Many years later, Remnant does not know anyone, anymore. He's friendless, clanless, foe-less. There was no one who ever noticed him.

Remnant: "Wow, how long has it been? Where am I?"

Razor: "Hey, kid. Wake up and smell that glorious smell of Beleen's strawberry coffee."

Remnant: "Wait. Who is this?"

Razor: "Don't act dumb. Lift your hood."

Remnant lifts his hood to find a small shadow sprite appear and flicker in front of him

Remnant: "Who are you?"

Razor: "It's been years, kid. Drakoniss has fled, Ancientz has been killed, and Clown owns this joint."

Remnant: "I don't remember anything."

Razor: "OF COURSE YOU DON'T, YOU DRILLBIT!"

Remnant: "Sheesh, calm down!"

Razor: "Listen. You're no longer safe here. Everyone who stayed became a minion of the Chaos Carnival. If you're caught here, you'll be a friend of an enemy."

Remnant: "Maybe I should just go visit them..."

Razor: "Not so fast, numbskull. You no longer have your powers. Tally took them and laid them to rest."

Remnant: "Tally? WHO IS TALLY?"

Razor: "You're the most idiotic person I know who suffered from amnesia. She's your ex, remember?"

Remnant: "Listen. If you're here to confuse me, you have..."

Razor: "Just shut it and follow me!"

Remnant follows Razor to a tent near the entrance to the Chaos Carnival hideout.

Remnant: "Why'd you bring me here? Didn't you say I am no longer safe?"

Razor: "Psh, you're a can short of a six pack, kid. Look."

Remnant sees a familiar looking face. He then sees visions of a clown who fought him in the last war of Super City.

Remnant: "Him..."

Razor: "Now your memory's come back. He's the one who killed your family."

Remnant: "Let's leave Super City. We need to make a new special ops somewhere else."

Chapter 2 coming soon.

< Message edited by Shadow Ravena -- 9/23/2012 13:10:32 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> [HS] Remnant: A New Time. Chapter 1.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition