Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Hymns and Rhymes of Stone's Whines (Commentary)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> The Hymns and Rhymes of Stone's Whines (Commentary)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2012 18:31:15   
Mister Stone

Here's the poem folks!

lol sorry if it may seem offensive to some women who might read this. I originally tried to keep her mad at the end, but I thought it left the poem feeling empty

Also, for some reason I had a Harry Potter song in my head when making this o.o. Mostly the beginning part though.

Tell me what you think!

< Message edited by Mister Stone -- 11/6/2012 20:14:39 >
Post #: 1
9/24/2012 19:12:33   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

The poem has a very whimsical and sassy feel to it, and I enjoyed it.
Would never have guessed you were listening to music from Harry Potter while you were writing. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/26/2012 17:01:00   
Mister Stone

^Thanks! Added another one: Dying, and changed the name of this thread to Bittersweet Poetry..though that one might seem a bit more bitter =p
Post #: 3
10/12/2012 20:44:53   
Mister Stone

Here's another one: In Stupor. This one's a bit of an interesting one, in my opinion, but I hope you all will like it!
Post #: 4
10/19/2012 17:22:12   
Mister Stone

And another one: Pour. I think I'll probably make a picture of the poem in a different format sometime later, and link the title to it or something.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> The Hymns and Rhymes of Stone's Whines (Commentary)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition