Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New Robot!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: New Robot!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/2/2012 15:31:51   
Reki

^ Instead of only taking the negative out of the suggestions and getting upset at others try to take what they have said and use it to improve and change your suggestion. Obviously as your original idea it doesnt work what so ever so do something about that instead of complain. And yes sometimes things are taken first thought and not always worked on to be honest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/2/2012 16:37:31   
Maqximus213

^ Im not upset nor am I complaining. I'm just pointing out that it was merely a SUGGESTION. I'm never offended at constructive criticism.

How about this for an improvement:
If your opponent Buffs, the Robot Special TAKES 50% of their Buff and gives it to you. Leaving them with the other 50%
If your opponent Debuffs you, the Robot Special GIVES 50% of the Debuff back to them. Leaving you with the other 50%

Just another suggestion. I know even this could be improved upon. Maybe only giving/taking 30-40% of the Buff/Debuff to the opponent?
Post #: 27
10/21/2012 4:45:49   
arthropleura

Not Supported
Right now they have debuff robots. who the hell would use those anymore?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/21/2012 22:14:44   
Maqximus213

Yaaawwwwnn...* I know there are debuff robots...I have them. But this was about more than just Buff/Debuff, it was about giving/taking the buff/debuff to your opponent. At a percentage.
Post #: 29
10/21/2012 23:05:51   
TRizZzCENTRINO

its still gonna be op. this is just gonna make any buff and debuff useless. who would buff them selves if they know their other half of the buff is gonna get taken by their opponent, thats like giving your opponent free candy when you use any buff on yourself. and why would cybers malf anymore since they know that if they malf to get more of a chance to deflect or gain extra damage is gonna be backfired on them by 50%? seriously non of this concept works with anything. and is it gonna be in credit and varium options? if not non variums will get pwned more than ever again and if this was avaliable to both var and non vars it will be even less fun and more losses in jugg. 2v2 or other varium vs non var battles. so if a support techmage malfs me and i would just backfire 50% of the malf back to him without using any energy how do u think thats fair?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/23/2012 2:14:31   
Maqximus213

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! You people can stop ****ting on my suggestion now. I get it. It is IMPOSSIBLE to incorporate this type of robot into the game in any way shape or form. It would be way OP as most of you put it. And I can tell by most of the replies SOME of you people didn't even read everything or you would have omitted some of your own comments that make your reply seem uneducated.
Post #: 31
10/23/2012 6:10:43   
classifiedname

hmmm this kind of bot would be interesting i was thinking along the lines of the same kind of robot,

who would buff themselvess... really??
you buff yourself and people use azearel borg...
you debuff your opponet and they use assult bot...
this oviously isnt going to stop anyone from using buffs or debuffs.....

i dont see how this is OP unless some guy has a 100 + strength boost and you take 50? most people have 30+ and i dont see taking 15 as Oped at all.......

so you know what

supported
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/23/2012 10:52:45   
laguna blade

I think 20% is okcoz not use energy
Epic  Post #: 33
10/23/2012 21:51:33   
Metallico

maybe a bot that reverses 50% of debuffs to the oponent
Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: New Robot!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition