Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [COLLAB] Project VanHo MortAurus *Under Construction*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> The Work Table >> RE: [COLLAB] Project VanHo MortAurus *Under Construction*
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/16/2012 18:54:32   
lordkaho
Creative!

Yes I do. But you're up next in the queue. Glaisaurus' prologue comes last. But if he can submit his prologue before you, then I would work on his, first.
DF MQ  Post #: 301
10/16/2012 19:00:24   
Mortarion

Oh, ok, sorry guys, been really busy
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 302
10/17/2012 5:46:34   
lordkaho
Creative!

Okay, while we're waiting. Van could share your progress with Stein's story? But do keep in mind so as to not dig yourself into a plot hole, like making scenarios that would make it impossible for our characters to connect. Or in other words, dont advance your story too fast.
DF MQ  Post #: 303
10/17/2012 6:55:08   
VanHellsin24
Banned

The first two is mostly dialogue between Stein and Anubis. The last two...traveling and some backstory
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 304
10/17/2012 7:33:45   
lordkaho
Creative!

Hmm...Some backstory about Anubis perhaps? That would be most interesting. By the way, at this point, Victor seems to be on the run from the Mage Council, does he still return to his actual residence? (Though I think that would be unwise as the Council could easily trap him there).

This does give me a feeling though that Stein's story is one big manhunt. :D
DF MQ  Post #: 305
10/17/2012 8:40:59   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Anubis's one then? Fair enough.

Victor lived in the area that was once Whitechapel. That's so far into Magical Council territory he wont be able to turn a corner without Inquisitor Halberds in his face.

He could kill them all, but the leader is something that keeps him at bay
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 306
10/17/2012 8:54:45   
lordkaho
Creative!

If Stein is from a place based on whitechapel, then this means he is Britannian. For now, it looks like he is fast moving into the east, seeing as how he is now in Tehrt and eventually, into Svarog.
DF MQ  Post #: 307
10/17/2012 14:41:25   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Yea. His ultimate goal is to reach Hyakki Yagyō and set up a new laboratory. There he could finish the "Final Creation". Trust me, when it's complete not a living being shall be safe
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 308
10/17/2012 22:47:41   
lordkaho
Creative!

quote:

There he could finish the "Final Creation". Trust me, when it's complete not a living being shall be safe

And for what purposes I wonder?
DF MQ  Post #: 309
10/18/2012 6:53:59   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Oh, you'll see. ;)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 310
10/19/2012 9:02:13   
lordkaho
Creative!

The new designs and my new bio are up!

< Message edited by lordkaho -- 10/19/2012 9:03:55 >
DF MQ  Post #: 311
10/19/2012 10:40:14   
Glais

Should have my prologue in soon, have something I need to write up for the other collab that's got me in a bit of a writer's block which is why I've not produced anything as of late.
DF MQ  Post #: 312
10/19/2012 18:19:33   
Mortarion

The position of TLM in Verge's drawing is awkward....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 313
10/19/2012 18:23:54   
lordkaho
Creative!

It's a reference probably only glaisaurus and me will get.
DF MQ  Post #: 314
10/19/2012 18:24:40   
Glais

BWHAHAHAHAHAA xD Oh that is FANTASTIC LK. You knew exactly what to do :P

To be honest, it's nothing like how I pictured TLM, but since he can change form for combat it still fits.
DF MQ  Post #: 315
10/19/2012 18:38:07   
lordkaho
Creative!

The jotaro pose was mildly off, but am glad it works. I have always pictured TLM like a stand ever since you mentioned it, since the name itself does sound like a jojo stand. XD But if it can change form then I can see no harm here. Btw, starting from now on, I think we can be less strict on what level the technology is, as this is an alternate earth afterall. So dont worry if your steampunk knowledge is minimal. Just no atomic weapons and space age tech please, that would be too broken. Any thing up to the early 20th century would be fine like deisel engines, machine guns, telephones, television etc.
DF MQ  Post #: 316
10/19/2012 18:44:01   
Glais

Sounds good then.

Also your TLM design just screeeeeeeams Gold Experience (Requiem). The pose is consistent too.

Loving the Jotaro pose though, looks boss.

And alright on the technology. I'd picture Rainy Days as a more "refined" SteamPunk anyhow. As I've likened it before to the Legend of Korra aesthetic.
DF MQ  Post #: 317
10/19/2012 19:42:24   
Mortarion

Hey Kaho, from where did you took the inspiration for Sarpedon's new version? Also, it's a tad bit obvious from we're the influences for "little" Alice came form
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 318
10/19/2012 20:00:26   
lordkaho
Creative!

The first design for Sarpedon looked too bulky for a guy who fights like an assassin, so I gave him a more lean, agile build. There was no particular inspiration that I took from upon drawing him other than his new chomper bits, which I took from an Ork Warboss', well err, chomper bits.

quote:

Also, it's a tad bit obvious from we're the influences for "little" Alice came form

Well, if you read my prologue, it would have been obvious the moment you read the title...Seriously, I don't think you ever read it Mortarion T_T

DF MQ  Post #: 319
10/19/2012 20:06:01   
Mortarion

Sorry Kaho D': but I have been really busy, I mean, I couldn't connect -and do anything significant here- for two weeks
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 320
10/19/2012 20:23:13   
Mortarion

Well, I finally read it, and it was quite good, and awesome, and really creepy, sorry for taking so long to read it Kaho :'(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 321
10/19/2012 23:48:13   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Not to be offensive but I prefer the first drawing of Victor,but I love Anubis' head
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 322
10/20/2012 0:44:55   
lordkaho
Creative!

No worries. I'll just replace it with the other one then.

DF MQ  Post #: 323
10/20/2012 0:50:38   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Sorry to inconvince you LK.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 324
10/21/2012 23:48:54   
lordkaho
Creative!

Here are new factions to put into play.

The Kingdom of Hispalia- They are the best steel smiths in the world, famous for their armored units, the Caballeros and the Espadachines, and masters of archaic warfare in contrast to the growing technological reliance of the West. One of the 3 major factions that oppose the Britannian Empire, along with the Svarogi Tsardom and the Cystic Sultanate. They will be a prominent figure in Lord Sarpedon's story arc. They are based of Spain. Countries included are Italy, the Netherlands, and Portugal.

The Svarogi Tsardom- The icy people of the North. They boast the largest land mass in the world, and are feared for their Vyzweni horse archers and their equally brutish hordes of axe wielding, musket firing, sabre swinging foot men. They are based of Russia, The Cossack Hetmanate, and the Mongols (They were integrated into the Russian Empire after the Mongolian Khanate fell into smaller war tribes). They will be in Stein's story, and are mentioned in Alice's backstory. They also include countries like Finland and Poland.

< Message edited by lordkaho -- 10/21/2012 23:54:33 >
DF MQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 12 [13] 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> The Work Table >> RE: [COLLAB] Project VanHo MortAurus *Under Construction*
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition