Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rarity

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Rarity
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2012 12:44:00   
Stabilis

Discuss rarity in EpicDuel. Not the pony. I swear... on my great grandma's tombstone (104 by the way)...

I think that we should develop further on rarity. What better way to sell EpicDuel than to get players to spend money on items towards the result of being awarded/rewarded for that cause?

If we emphasize on rarity and buying items, we can lower costs elsewhere in EpicDuel. What do you think?
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
10/4/2012 14:09:16   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

So to lower the cost of ED you plan on raising the emphasis on buying weapons and armors? You say it's to lower costs elsewhere but that can't be done without either making the weapons cost more or putting enough emphasis on them that it's pretty necessary to buy them for rarity. I know enhancements can get expensive but it's not impossible to actually get a few slots on each item with credits rather than varium.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/4/2012 16:19:41   
Buffy A. Summers

The Fact That There Has Not Been An "Evolved" Achievement For Rarity Score Is An Insult To All Those Who Have Supported The Game.

Example: War Rank And Style Rank Achievements.

They Clearly Possess The Ability To Have An Achievement "Rank Up" As You Increase Something In Score Or Value.

Treasure Hunter Unlocks After Achieveing 25,000+ Rarity Score... After That, NOTHING.

There Is No Difference Between A Rarity Score Of 25,000+ And 200,000+. That's Insane.

I Would Simply Suggest A Ranking Rarity/Treasure Hunter Achievement, Similar To War Rank And Epic Stylist Achievements.

Doesn't That Make Sense For Something That Generates Alot Of Revenue For The Game And Has It's Own Leaderboard?

~ Buffy

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/4/2012 17:44:58   
$Avarice$
Banned

There are countless aspects to this game that are, and always will be, lacking because the time and effort required to add new features is usually wasted on creating new gear for the deep-pocket hordes to consume.

Balance
Tournaments
Ally Link for 2v2
Faction Step Down

This game could be sooooo much better......
Post #: 4
10/5/2012 10:36:11   
MrBones

BUFFY is right.
The achievement should have different ranks. BUT !! oh there is a but...

I disagree with the current system altogether. Right now, some players are spamming items in order to raise their rarity score. I don't think this is fair. The fact that someone have 25 gamma bots should not be revelant to the score. Each item should count only one time.

That is my opinion anyway.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 5
10/5/2012 11:27:34   
rayniedays56

@ Mr. Bones

Are we...mentioning a certain someone? :3

I never really cared about rarity score. I usually just sell an old weapon/item I've gotten tired of for a newer one.

AKA, rares I once had but now never. (delta claws, wraith reapers, azraels curse) :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/5/2012 12:02:37   
Stabilis

^

I see, this is my life story:

Gamma Bot nerf in Gamma - I sell Gamma Bot - Gamma Bot buff in Delta - now where is my Gamma Bot? *mischievous face*

Delta weapons - I do not "like the stats" and sell the weapons (massive credits by the way) - realize the stats are great for Dexterity and Support builds and I love... LOVE Physical Primary weapons - and where are my Delta weapons? *mischievous face*

Sold Frostbane, Azrael's Bane, some bikes, never bought Easter promos or Celtic (big mistake)...

But in the end the stats are obsolete and I have no utility for them. Rarity all gone to waste.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Rarity
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition