Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Building Truphma III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Building Truphma III
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2012 10:48:59   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Building Truphma! (Finale)
Painful Promises!

Location: Battleon » Robina's Shop » Truphma Saga » 6: Building Truphma » 3: Painful Promises

«Scene: Battleon School. You can skip this cutscene at anytime.»

«You»: And that is what we learned. We have someone on the inside, as long as he can fight the process of assimilation.
Yulgar: And you trust this insider?
«You»: Unfortunately, we don't have a choice. I have received a message from him, saying that the time of Xov is near.
Safiria: What do we know about this Xov?
«You»: All I know is that they near worship this individual. From what I gleaned, the Truphma see this individual as all-powerful.
Artix: Is this Xov male or female? Not that we can tell what the Truphma are, which is a bit disconcerting.
Eukara: We don't know, Artix.
Constantin: Male or female, this Xov must be stopped. We can't have some mastermind roaming about our lands...
Constantin: Taking our people and turning them into lumps of indiscernible flesh, only to turn on us and fight.
Eukara: You are right Constantin, we can't afford for this to escalate beyond what has already transpired.
«You»: Then, let's take it to them! Let it be us that makes the first move! We know where they are. I say we attack them before they launch another attack on us.
«You»: They used Falerin's ascension as a cover to launch an attack on us. They are obviously only counting down the moments until this Xov comes to launch a full-on attack.
Vephoma: It is disturbing how many of our beasts they have claimed, turning them into unresponsive, single-minded ghosts of what they once were.
«You»: Then what are we waiting for? Why wait for them to come to us?
Captain Rhubarb: We shouldn't, «You».
Tralin: I do not want to wait for them to come to my home and begin to taint it with their infection.
Warlic: Nor do I. «You», are you prepared to go?
«You»: I've been ready since I got back from reconnaissance.
Galanoth: Then Ladies and Gentlemen, we go to war.
War!

Truphma War
The Truphma have been taken by surprise, giving us the opportunity to get the upper hand in this fight. The environment is harsh, the desert sands bland and blinding. But do not let your spirit falter. You may go at this alone, sneaking into the encampment, or take a companion and fight them at the front lines.
  • To Battle!
  • Shoot Truphma!
  • Back to Town

Zorbak: Mehehe... I learned some new fire spells to use against these Undead, since my normal darkness powers wouldn't be the best thing to use...
    Zorbak: Please, stop clicking on me and go shoot some Truphma!
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Zorbak: Mehehe! What, did you think I would actually heal you? I'm a necromancer!! If you want healed, click on the gem in Warlic's staff!

Clickies!
    Galanoth is here to help you in battle!
    Constantin, the Werewolf King, is here to help you in battle!
    Cenara the Shadowslayer is here to help you in battle!
    Warlic the Archmage is here to help you in battle!
    The gem on Warlic's staff healed you!
    Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand.
    Treasure Chest - Zorbak will join you in battle!

To Battle!
    With whom will you go into battle?
  • Eukara
  • Constantin
  • Safiria
  • Warlic
  • Cenara
  • Galanoth
  • By yourself

«Regardless of choice»

4 2 BATTLES
    Full Heal after battle #2 and #4

See monster list below

«After 25% of the enemies were defeated, Cutscene 1 was unlocked.»

«Scene: Western Expanse. Adventurers are chasing after Truphma in the chaos of the war. The scene pans left where you meet up with Cenara, Warlic, Constantin and Galanoth.»

Cenara: They never saw this coming. They have put so much energy into getting this leader of theirs here, they haven't been paying attention.
      Warlic: Our soldiers are pushing them back in droves. If we keep this up, the victory is as good as ours.
      Constantin: Our people are in fine spirits and will continue to fight straight into the heart of the Truphma's armies. We will prevail.
      «You»: It feels too easy though. We aren't done, by far, but they seem to be losing ground much faster than they should. Surely they will regroup and move on us in fuller force?
      Galanoth: {dynamic text}
      «You»: And push we shall! *to other soldiers* Keep fighting on, for our creativity and imagination, for all who have already fallen to this dire threat to our world.
      «You»: Let not a single Truphma remain uncolored by our resolve. FOR LORE!

«During War: You return to the war camp.»
      «Post War: Repeat 4 2 battles above, then proceed to Cutscene 2.»
      «After 56% of the enemies were defeated, Cutscene 2 was unlocked.»

«Scene: Western Expanse. Both sides of the battlefield have suffered many casualties.»

«You»: Okay, they have definitely regrouped. This is much harder, much, much harder than after our surprise attack. I knew there were many, but this is ridiculous. Where are they coming from?
      Galanoth: I am worried that... perhaps there are more settlements and we haven't been looking in the right places for them.
      Warlic: More settlements? Surely that can't be right. You saw how much of Lore was represented at our meetings with Eukara Vox and «You».
      Warlic: How could all of us miss other settlements?
      «You»: What if the new settlements were established only recently? We've had a lot going on since their last attack. They could have slipped in unnoticed easily with us so preoccupied.
      Cenara: We need to know where they are, so we can put a stop to those camps also.
      «You»: Agreed. Though, I bet they aren't as big as this one. Perhaps... no... what if they have a portal?
      Galanoth: Then we are in trouble...

«Post War: Repeat 4 2 battles above, then proceed to Cutscene 3.»
      «After 96% of enemy waves were defeated, Cutscene 3 was unlocked.»

«Scene: Western Expanse. Through a portal enters Xov Arakue, skin a dull grey, completely devoid of color unlike Eukara Vox.»

Xov Arakue: Ah, Eukara Vox, I finally meet you. You and... all of these. You fight a winless war. Surely, Eukara, you have told them what you know? What your Order fights uselessly against?
      «You»: What is ... it talking about?
      Xov Arakue: Creativity... Imagination... Such 'Freedoms' are only hurdles preventing you from achieving your true ascension. Why must you fight it?
      Eukara Vox: Who are you? What are you doing here?
      Xov Arakue: Forgive me, Eukara Vox, I have not introduced myself. I am Xov Arakue, leader of the Truphma.
      «You»: You are Xov? The one they worship?
      Xov Arakue: Worship? No, it is more, obedience of a child to his or her mother. Nothing more.
      Galanoth: Huh. Female...
      Xov Arakue: Has she told you, Fighter?
      «You»: She has told me that we are strong. You are no threat.
      Eukara: They are strong, Xov. You have no hope here.
      Xov Arakue: I've read the history books. I believe that is what you have said on every world.
      «You»: What is ... she talking about?
      Xov Arakue: Deception is a creative trait, is it not? You have refrained from telling them of their fate, the same one you see over and over again. How terrible it must feel to know them only to lose them.
      «You»: Ms. Vox?

«The scene switches to an overview Lore, panning to the Western Expanse. Lands once green on the Expanse suddenly turn a dull grey, with several locations marked.»

Xov Arakue: Do tell them how you have watched every world you have touched fall by our hands. How you have failed them.

«The contamination of dull grey infects neighboring areas, with even more locations being marked.»

Xov Arakue: Even as we speak, my people are spreading through your world, establishing camps to further spread our message with my power behind them.

«Scene switches back to your confrontation with Xov.»

Eukara: You will not have these! I swear it!
      Xov Arakue: You are in no position to swear anything.
      «You»: Ms. Vox, whatever you are thinking, count me in.
      Eukara: You are why we will be victorious, «You». On three.. One... Two...
      «You»: Three!

«Xov's eyes glow. Raising her staff, a grey beam shines on where you are standing, separating you and Eukara from the rest of the leaders of Lore. Xov takes a seemingly normal ruler, but with a wave of it, unleashes a powerful strike on Eukara, enough to knock her out.»

Xov Arakue: I don't think so. Your turn, «You».
      Eukara: The book, «You»...
      «You»: The book? What... what do I... Oh. Xov, I take great pleasure in this.

«Eukara's book levitates, bursting open with pages swirling around it. Colorful beams of light are shot from the book, striking Xov multiple times, stretching across the Truphma encampment, destroying every thing in the beams' path, including the Truphma Outpost. A rainbow stretches across the Western Expanse, changing the dull grey that contaminated the lands into the lush green it had once more.

The scene switches back to your confrontation with Xov, where Galanoth and Warlic have caught up with you. Eukara only manages to support herself on a knee.»

Xov Arakue: You think you have done so much, «You» and Eukara Vox. You have not.
      Xov Arakue: We will prevail. And you will fall, either in death or as part of our plans. Beware, Lore, for your moment will come.

«With a flash of light, Xov vanishes into thin air...»

«You»: Ms. Vox! What... what was in that book?
      Eukara: It is a special book. Adventures on Lore, written for all to enjoy. I knew it would be helpful.
      «You»: Adventures... by our people?
      Eukara: Yes. If you ever want to read it... it is in my library.

«Eukara collapses once again from exhaustion.»

Warlic: «You», as much as I would like to know more myself, she is in need of healing, and a great deal.
      Galanoth: «You», your job is to now get the word out about these camps. Finish them off. Finish this war, so that we can start seeking out the camps and eliminate them.

«Post War: Dialogue continues below.»
    «Once 100% of war waves were defeated...»
      4 2 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battle #2 and #4

See monster list below
    «You»: I think that's the last of the forces Xov left behind.

«A dulled dragon enters the scene.»

«You»: ...I stand corrected. Hey there, big fella. And goodnight.
  • Fight!«You»: Alright, THAT should be the last of them. Now I think it's time to check on Eukara...

«The scene fades to black.»
    Building Truphma: Part 3

Weapons
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of AdventureZ
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures G
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures G

Spells
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories G
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of StorieZ
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Changes to number of battles thanks to Kaelin.
    Monster List
    Washed-Out Wolverine (5)
    Dull Forest Demon (5)
    Dull Ramleon (5)
    Dull Forest Demon (5)
    Bored Buzzer (5)
    Truphma (5)
    Bored Buzzer (6)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (8)
    O'Press (10)
    Paintball Truphma (10)
    Dull Woodland Pack (15)
    Truphma (15)

Washed-Out Wolverine (20)
    Dull Forest Demon (20)
    Bored Buzzer (20)
    Dull Forest Demon (25)
    Dull Ramleon (25)
    Bored Buzzer (26)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (28)
    O'Press (30)
    Paintball Truphma (30)
    Dull Woodland Pack (35)
    Truphma (35)

Washed-Out Wolverine (40)
    Dull Forest Demon (40)
    Bored Buzzer (40)
    Dull Forest Demon (45)
    Dull Ramleon (45)
    Bored Buzzer (46)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (48)
    O'Press (50)
    Paintball Truphma (50)
    Dull Woodland Pack (55)
    Truphma (55)

Washed-Out Wolverine (60)
    Dull Forest Demon (60)
    Bored Buzzer (60)
    Dull Forest Demon (65)
    Dull Ramleon (65)
    Bored Buzzer (66)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (68)
    O'Press (70)
    Paintball Truphma (70)
    Dull Woodland Pack (75)
    Truphma (75)

Washed-Out Wolverine (80)
    Dull Forest Demon (80)
    Bored Buzzer (80)
    Dull Forest Demon (85)
    Dull Ramleon (85)
    Bored Buzzer (86)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (88)
    O'Press (90)
    Paintball Truphma (90)
    Dull Woodland Pack (95)
    Truphma (95)

Washed-Out Wolverine (100)
    Dull Forest Demon (100)
    Bored Buzzer (100)
    Dull Forest Demon (105)
    Dull Ramleon (105)
    Bored Buzzer (106)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (108)
    O'Press (110)
    Paintball Truphma (110)
    Dull Woodland Pack (115)
    Truphma (115)

Washed-Out Wolverine (120)
    Dull Forest Demon (120)
    Bored Buzzer (120)
    Dull Ramleon (125)
    Paintball Truphma (130)
    Dull Woodland Pack (135)
    Dull Ramleon (135)
    Truphma (135)
    Washed-Out Wolverine (140)
    Dull Forest Demon (140)
    Bored Buzzer (140)

Monster lists thanks to In Media Res.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/21/2015 6:41:27 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Building Truphma III
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition