Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Underworld

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Underworld
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/9/2012 23:36:07   
mulberry777

Underworld
By: Sergey/Mulberry777

When I arrived at the demonic land, Hell, it was filled with monstrous beasts and fragile cliffs leading to hot and dangerous lava pools. I then, while carefully maneuvering monsters, steep cliffs, and boiling hot pools of lava, quickly run to hells judgment room. There I stood face to face with the one and only Grim Reaper Death, Death was holding a small piece parchment with my sentence in Hell written in it. Death then showed me the old torn peice of parchment and it had a number of years I had to serve in Hell which was nine hundred sixty five trillion years. Not only did I have to serve many years but I had to serve them in the seventh ring of Hell. After putting away the parchment, Death teleported my soul to the seventh ring of Hell as if it was as easy as it is to walk.

At the seventh ring of Hell; molten lava produced extreme heat that made my skin blister and boil. Which of course created a huge and painful rash. The heat was so incredible it acted as a tanning machine and darkened my pale skin tone into a brownish color. The heat of Hell made it feel as if the temperature in Hell was 500 Degrees Celsius. As I walked barefooted, I could feel my foot’s skin almost boiling off. The pain of the seventh ring of Hell’s environment was very harsh it reminded me of when I murdered my friend and burned his body with the rest of his house for the sake of my family’s fame, pride, and power, which leads me to how I got to the seventh ring of Hell.

The reason I, Carmen De Medici, was sentenced to the seventh ring of Hell with a extraordinarily high sentence was because I killed my friend, so my family would gain more power over Florence “This all started one day on May 7, 1159 when the pope was giving out free land to whomever with their family could build a golden sculpture of the pope himself. Since we still didn’t have any sculptors in our family, we had to wait for my friend’s family to make the sculpture of the pope and assassinate my friend and his family while still
being able to steal that sculpture. Once we had the sculpture we burn the house down to hide the evidence and gave the sculpture to the pope and received the gift.”

As I explore the worst thing ever made by God, I notice a three headed dog. Out of nowhere the great beast turns around and heads to a palace in Hell! I follow the foul beast to the palace really not knowing why I had done it in the first place. As I stood next to the entrance of the palace I could already sense death and torture. It gotten even worse as I stepped inside the palace, I could feel an evil presence. Then I saw it. It was the devil himself in the seventh ring of Hell.

When I met with the Demon King, I made a very risky deal with him to shorten my sentence in Hell with a gambling game. The deal was if I beat him in a card game I would go straight to Limbo. However if I lose I would have to wait another nine trillion years in the seventh ring of Hell.

< Message edited by mulberry777 -- 12/26/2012 12:52:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/10/2012 16:58:51   
mulberry777

Discusion thread is here if you wanna discuss it, and thx for taking your time to read it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Underworld
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition