Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stacking Items in Inventory (ex. Chairman Bux)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Stacking Items in Inventory (ex. Chairman Bux)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2012 20:36:44   
xGreen Warriorx

What I'm suggesting is that items that are the same "stack", and instead of taking up a bunch of space, it takes up 1 slot and says #x next to it.
Also, you would be able to sell all of them at the same time, or choose how many you want to sell, possibly by typing in a number. It was very annoying in the Frysteland and Infernal Wars where you had to sell all of the gems 1 by 1.

Example:
The way it is now:
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux
! Chairman Bux

What I'm suggesting:
! Chairman Bux x10

If you had multiples of the same weapon/armor/bike/bot for some reason, every individual one would still take up an inventory slot and count towards your limit, they would just be condensed into 1 space. However, weapons and armor that are the same but with different enh will not be stacked.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 10/14/2012 14:35:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/12/2012 21:01:47   
XapApp

Supported
We should be able to pick how many we wan't to sell because we might not want to sell them all.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/12/2012 22:10:15   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Yes I agree. You might want to keep 1 as a souvenir or something. *Added*.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/12/2012 22:25:40   
Mother1

Supported. This would also save you time so you can get in more battles without having to have you stuff pile up because of item drops. I hope they read this and implement it stat.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/13/2012 0:57:09   
deltaknight7

supported this will make selling easier
Epic  Post #: 5
10/13/2012 12:39:44   
Unknown Menace

Why hasn't anyone thought of this before! lol
Much better than the way it is now, and a option to choose how much you want to sell.

Supported

< Message edited by Unknown Menace -- 10/13/2012 12:40:06 >
Epic  Post #: 6
10/13/2012 13:23:10   
8x

Supported, btw this would work with items, but not with weapons because one of the weapon could be enhanced and others not enhanced.
Epic  Post #: 7
10/13/2012 13:24:35   
Shadow Slayer 2

Supported

If you had 1000 Chairman Bux's it will take forever to sell them. Also, scrolling through your inventory and finding certain items will be a lot easier.

I agree with 8x... if the enhanced and non-enhanced weapons stack then you might sell the wrong one.

< Message edited by Shadow Slayer 2 -- 10/13/2012 13:27:17 >
Post #: 8
10/13/2012 22:11:49   
xGreen Warriorx

@8x and Shadow Slayer 2
Good point about the enhanced vs non enhanced weaps/armor. If 1 of them is enhanced and 1 isn't, they won't be stacked. *Added.*
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/13/2012 23:03:24   
Stabilis

I support your suggestion because the current layout is more voluminous than is necessary.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
10/14/2012 13:53:30   
xGreen Warriorx

I had another thought, I think it would be useful to have the total amount of money you would get for selling a stack of misc items back shown underneath description when you click on the stack. That way you could save more time by knowing when you have enough money from credits and value in misc items to buy something.

Ex: (what you see when you click on the stack.)
! Chairman Bux x10
Description: Really Chairman? Really!!??
Total Sellback: 500 credits
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
10/14/2012 14:28:44   
Sama Swag Down Pat

Supported. I Hate This. Its making money because when our inventory is full of quantities were forced to sell or buy more inventory spots.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
10/14/2012 14:29:44   
Ranloth
Banned

Erm.. Misc items such as Bux's, Rubies, whatever, don't count towards Inventory Slots at all.. It's just your actual items such as Bikes, Weapons, Robots and so on.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
10/14/2012 14:34:55   
xGreen Warriorx

@Sama Swag
This isn't about real live money, this is about saving time and making it easier to look through your inventory. When weapons or armors are stacked, they still count towards your inventory limit, but they are condensed into 1 space. For misc items, like Trans says, they don't count anyway, but they're still condensed.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 10/14/2012 15:22:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
10/14/2012 14:44:07   
Rayman
Banned

SupporTeD
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/14/2012 14:49:11   
Stabilis

Trans, he means reducing the visible size of items in the inventory, not inventory space. If he was requesting more space the response he receives would be to buy inventory space.

10 Bux take up 10 slots which is 10 (length by width) inventory slots in area, when he is suggesting, let us take all of the Bux and compact them into 1 item slot, and give the item a number representing the quantity of the held item.
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
10/14/2012 14:51:37   
xGreen Warriorx

^ I think Trans understands, it , and Sama Swag wasn't getting it either.

Edit: Reread Trans' post and changed my mind, I can't tell whether he's replying to Sama Swag or not.

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 10/14/2012 14:58:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
10/14/2012 15:17:20   
Sama Swag Down Pat

I know its not about money but if your inventory is full then your forced to spend varium to buy more slots.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
10/14/2012 15:18:36   
Ranloth
Banned

Yeah I was replying to SSDP. I thought he means 10 slots as in actual inventory slots (so 10/<<insert max number of slots here>>) is taken. >.>
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
10/14/2012 15:31:49   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Yeah, this isn't about saving money on buying inventory slots, this is about making life easier and saving time when you're selling your items or just looking through your inventory.

~ EX: Its like you have a rack, and there is a certain amount of stuff you can hang on it before paying (buying more inventory slots) and you have 31 Scimitars on it, and instead of stacking them on 1 rack you have them on it side-by-side. Now how much sense does that make? What I'm suggesting is that they are stacked. You still have to pay for more space because you have more than the limit.

Hope the example helps and its not too confusing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
10/14/2012 15:56:44   
Stabilis

quote:

And you have 31 Scimitars on it

Glorious fish, Green Warrior, do you actually have a rack with scimitars on it? Nice!
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
10/14/2012 16:01:08   
xGreen Warriorx

^ Lol no but I wish.

Edit:
What are everyones thoughts on this?

I think it would be useful to have the total amount of money you would get for selling a stack of misc items back shown underneath description when you click on the stack. That way you could save more time by knowing when you have enough money from credits and value in misc items to buy something.

Ex: (what you see when you click on the stack.)
! Chairman Bux x10
Description: Really Chairman? REALLY?
Total Sellback: 500 credits

< Message edited by xGreen Warriorx -- 10/14/2012 16:35:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
10/15/2012 19:37:10   
Demon Emperor

100% support bro. This is the way it is in AQW, and it makes it way easier to equip stuff, it would be great if ED did this too.
quote:

would be useful to have the total amount of money you would get for selling a stack of misc items back shown underneath description

^ I agree to that too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Stacking Items in Inventory (ex. Chairman Bux)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition