Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tide of Chronology

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Tide of Chronology
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2012 21:39:43   
Razen

Link to the Commentary

Now was a time of innovation, it was the year 2525. Numerous scientific advancements had be made in every field, including the recent invention of a device that allowed for temporal transportation. Time travel had been a long speculated phenomena to Sci-Fi writers for ages, but one scientist, Nikolai Lavoisier, had finally proclaimed to have discovered the method as to transverse through the temporal dimension to arrive at a separate point in time. He had requested two test subjects for a safe test of the device to see if it was able to send people to affect events in the past, as he already verified that it can transport items through time.

I was one of these two test subjects, as per a request on my part. I, Charles Allen, mainly had done so as I wished to disprove the timeline theory, which was one of the most famous theories on the mechanisms of time. My testing associate, Bernard had wanted to do the opposite of my intentions. None the less, we both agreed to partake in this test, in which we were to be sent two days before the death of Adolf Hitler in an attempt to eliminate him a day before his historical death on April 30th, 1945. Nikolai Lavoisier said that it should be easy to do so as we are to be armed to the teeth and will have no trouble with dealing with any of the soldiers, so it should be an easy way to examine if the machine is actually capable of altering history.

Clad iron boots marched across the wet mud on the streets of Berlin, Germany. The regiments under Hitler's controls were struggling to hold the city off from the Allies, their efforts though we know were futile. Gun tower-men were looking from all around the city towards me and Bernard, they had attempted to shoot us down but were unsuccessful.

~To be continued~ALIENS!

< Message edited by Razen -- 10/16/2012 7:29:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Tide of Chronology
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition