Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AE= Ebilcorp Threat-10th Anniversary war Oct2012

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =AE= Ebilcorp Threat-10th Anniversary war Oct2012
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/13/2012 22:07:17   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

For all those who are writers and love to chronicle your character's story, here we go.

Calling all AE players. Ebilcorp is threatening us and we need to fight back. Use your creativity to help fuel your fight. Chronicle your character's fight, his or her emotions, motivations, goals, and fears here as you fight in-game. Perhaps, by doing this , the curiosity of the Truphma regarding this current action will be stymied and that will be one less issue to worry about.

Discussion thread: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20761165

Rules for the stories:

1. Comprehensive Forum rules do apply.
2. L&L forum rules do apply.
3. Make sure you are familiar with fanfiction guides and rules.
4. Next to your title for the story should be the game it takes place in.
5. Stories only are allowed in this thread. Commentary should be placed in the discussion thread.
6. One post per person, per game. If you add to the story, edit only. Do not make a new post. A new post may be made if a writer chronicles more than one game.
Ex: If ND Mallet Guy writes a story that takes place in EpicDuel. He creates a post that chronicles that ED character. But, say he drops into AdventureQuest and wants to chronicle that character. He may create a new post for the AQ story. But any addition he makes to either story is edited only.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 10/13/2012 22:21:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/13/2012 22:16:32   
Ghost9900

"D'Ebils" (AQW)

I am Ghost9900, and this is the fight against EbilCorp and the to save AE. I feel as if we have no hope, but yet I keep pushing and striving to victory. Chairman Platinum is evil NOT ebil. He is to crazy to be ebil. I infiltrated EbilCorp days ago, and I thought that I would stop them from continuing with OPERATION: GAMOCIDE. I sadly failed, now we must save Artix Entertainment. As I write this, these are the days it takes place, let this journey to hopeless victory begin...

DAY 1 - OPERATION BEGINS! (October 12th, 2012)

I was having a peaceful day when the invasion began, but that changed within seconds. I saw EbilCorp drones take people and replace them with Ebilcorp agents, it was horrible. I saw as EbilCorp ripped apart Battleon and changed it. I lay watching the terror we call "Chairman Platinum" laughing as Gamocide began. He later addressed the remaining heroes and people of lore stating
quote:

"Welcome to the start of operation GAMEOCIDE, we have taken over Artix Entertainment. Now become a EbilCorp agent, BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE ANYWAY! We will feed you with luxurious cheaply produced food, that IF we fed you! We will give you cheaply made wooden weapons, thats IF we gave you weapons! We will give you cheap medical examinations, IF we did! Sadly we don't so SUCK IT UP! Operation GAMOCIDE is a operation which will destroy Artix Entertainment. By Friday October 19th, if there is still A SINGLE Ebilcorp monster left, we WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL AE GAMES! So join us and watch your demise you filthy AE players!
I fight as hard as I can, and then he tells me to report to Zorbak for more. I report to Zorbak, he tells me I need to save AE, and he will actually miss us players running around clueless. He even admitted to Chairman Platinum being a psycho. I fight more and then rest for the day, I know that I have a long day ahead of me tommorow...

DAY 2 - THE BUTTON STRIKES AGAIN! No not the Staples easy button -.- (October 13th, 2012)

Me and other heroes wake up very angry, we wake up with anger of killing ALL EbilCorp monsters today and we shall! I fight with Necromancer Knigth, he is very strong. He blows away enemies with one blow, and he tells me that the EbilCorp DeathGazer and EbilCorp Robot drops a very interesting item. I WANT the item. He tells me its a Ebil Nanotype Grid Cape. It sounds awesome and I want it. Me and the rest pf the heroes still striving to get the war meter to 100%. We FIGHT FIGHT, AND FIGHT! I somewhat am upset that I have been fighting all day and still don't have the cape I want, but on the bright side us heroes are at 70% for Adventure Quest Worlds. Then Chairman Platinum had another message for us...
quote:

"So I see that Herosmash is at 100% and has already defeated all monsters, hooray for them. I see that you AQW heroes will be at 100% in no time, if only I had a button, that every time it got pressed it released 100,000 reserved monsters to AQW.OH WAIT, I do have a button like that. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Now watch as more monsters flood into AQW haha! YOU HEAR THE MONSTERS COMING, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HEAR THEM! NOW LETS SEE YOU GET TO 100% NOW!"

He had a total of 2,000,000 monsters reserved and he released 1,200,000 of them into AQW. Our percentage plummeted downward. We dropped to 55%. We fought and fought on, but why would Chairman Platinum do such a thing, and theres only one possible reason... He's a lunatic. Then as we we're in the mist of fighting Beleen came, the Pinkomancer came with a message.
quote:

"Do you guys realize that the reserved monsters are weaker, I mean they are so much easier to kill."
We did realize, its as if the monsters are weaker. That's probably the reason why they were reserved. We quickly went back up to 70%. Artix and Alina even had a message saying that me are going up quicker by at least 3X. I could sense victory, that's if Chairman Platinum doesn't release that remaining 800,000 monsters in AQW. For now, victory is in our grasp! We will prevail...

DAY 3 - THE END IS HERE! (OR NEAR?) (October 14th, 2012)

Day 3 has started, no sightings of the Chairman and very few EbilCorp agents. I sense the end of the AQW war near. I hear that Dragon Fable is doing good. Not so much with MechQuest though. The first monster I kill and FINALLY the cape I wanted dropped. it is mines now......forever. We fight to the death and then, BOOM! AQW has defeated ALL of the EbilCorp Agents and drones. Victory is ours. Now the remaining heroes travel to the EbilCorp headquarters of AQW. We went to go find Chairman PLatinum. There he was with a big grin on his face. He quickly jumped into a dinosaur type machine and he called it his "Mech Dragon". So we fought the Ebil Mech Dragon with Chairman Platinum in it. It was a long and devious task, he kept using his criticals. We always super charged. We prevailed in the end but then his dragon and him had a second and final form....The ULTRA Ebil Mech Dragon. We fought to the death he was about 2X stronger than last time. Could we have come this far, to only see doom lay upon us. THe other heroes encouraged me and we kept giving it our all. Then we prevailed once more. We couldn't celebrate, because the other games haven't reached 100% yet. We watch them cheering for them and pushing them on. We must erase the EbilCorp presence from ALL games to save AE and the Team. For now AQW is saved, but when Chairman Platinum and his goons come back, we WILL be ready!

The End!

To be Continued...

< Message edited by Ghost9900 -- 10/14/2012 19:38:19 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
10/13/2012 22:21:12   
Bloody Fist

Why I fight for muffins
AQW

Ebilcorp stole my daughter.They also killed my imaginary friend.As I walk through Battleon on I fight tons of monsters but when I reach the tower I find out I never had a daughter and I never had a friend.Now I fight for muffins!The end :D
AQW  Post #: 3
10/13/2012 22:31:49   
Muchiha

EbilCorp’s Hostile Takeover. Now or Never.

(Perspective from Muchiha Mythios a Mage-Assassin, Commander of a unique personal army, Warmonger and Defender of Lore)

From the first Artix Entertainment Game....AdventureQuest

Chapter 1:

“Master Muchiha! Master Muchiha! We have confirmed sightings of EbilCorp personnel just on the outskirts of Battleon.”

“I’m guessing everyone on Lore is aware of this predicament.” I sighed

“Shall I assemble the army sire?”

“Yes, Commander Arkeos. Assemble the Army.”

“As you wish sire.” Commander Arkeos replied, and went on his way.

Watching my Commander gathered the troops, I thought about the celebrations regarding the 10th Anniversary of the town of Battleon. It was supposed to be a time of tremendous festivities commemorating 10 years of this wonderful illustrious town. Externally, the town changed dramatically with the town Inn and the various shops around getting a makeover. However, in terms of the townsfolk and the hospitality Battleon exuberates, has not changed.

“Chairman Platinum just had to attack at the most inconvenient time for us Adventurers and Guardians of Lore knowing full well that our guard is dropped since we were all preoccupied with preparations for Battleon’s 10th Anniversary.” I said to myself as I walked to the gathering place at the backyard of my newly purchased Deren Mansion Estate.

I look over my assembled Assassin Army, and spoke the words that my Army has been dying to hear.

“Brothers, sisters, I know this is the worst possible time to summon you all, with Battleon’s 10th Anniversary celebrations. However, one man decided this would be the perfect time to take over Lore and rid our existence….forever. We have less than seven days to defeat every last monster Chairman Platinum has sent our way. Should we fail, our world as we know it….is over.”

Murmurs erupted through my army. And I raised my right hand to silence them, knowing full well what they are talking about.

“I have just finished conversing with Lord Barrius the other day and he sent me a message via his high ranking officer.”

My army waited for my next words.

“He has been informed of our situation and has given us clearance to the outskirts of the Shadowrealm temporarily.”

The veterans of my army smiled menacingly, knowing full well of what I was about to say next.

“You have my permission to use Shadowstep: Level 2 and Shadow Stealth: Level 3”

My entire army then had the same gruesome smile plastered on each of their faces.

“Just remember, to calculate your risks before using a technique.” I said

“Yes, sire!” they all replied joyfully

“Good. Do not underestimate this army. Eliminate them. By any means necessary,”

“Yes sire!” they all replied

“Dismissed.”

As I observed my Army leaving using their newly permitted techniques, I retreated back into my Estate mansion to gather my weapons.

“If it’s a fight the Chairman wants, then it’s a fight he’s gonna get.”

< Message edited by Muchiha -- 10/13/2012 22:34:19 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
10/13/2012 22:44:00   
monsti

My Story:-

Last week, the old man in suit came to battleon with a group of faceless men in suit.

They said "AE does not update stuff. We are volunteers to help the players rebuild battleon and battleontown!"

They spent days and nights rebuilding the rural town to a modernized town. Lazy Yulgars was fired and the hotel (no longer an inn) even has an awesome escalator.

Yesterday, a group of heroes from different parts of AQW marched to battleon, they were all in dage styled outfits.

This morning, the heroes said "Look what you old man have done to our home town! This is none of your business!"

"DIE!" The heroes yelled.

The old man in suit and his faceless construction team exploded.

Battleon and battleontown returned to its original look and Lazy Yulgars was hired again.

Since then, everything remained the same until the end of time.

Signature and commentary removed. -Faerdin

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 10/14/2012 1:36:31 >
Post #: 5
10/13/2012 22:49:47   
Enzan Ijuiin

The Initiative (AQW)
EnzanIjuiin has finally landed on Lore after his travels from different galaxies. He was simply sitting down at the cockpit of his own hyperium ship. He then receives a distress call from his cousin who was stationed at Lore. Lore was under attack.

"Lore has always been under attack, dark. I said contact me for news. It's called 'news' for a reason." He sneered at his cousin as he kicked the end communication button. His screen then received a video recording from DarkMiyabi, his cousin. Enzan's mouth dropped. Lore has changed.

"What's happened?! What's this? Are those mindless droids?!" Enzan burst out. He quickly ran to his room and puts on his crimson and gold suit, picks up his two revolvers and puts on his face mask. This was not the usual chaotic attack. He wet back to the bridge. Dark's face was flashing.

"EbilCorp *whizz* brainwash *buzz* attack *wheee* Avenge *whizz* Initiative." the crappy message was easily deduced by Enzan. It was time to gather up the guild... The Initiative.

[to be continued]
DF AQW  Post #: 6
10/13/2012 22:50:48   
Zeuster

Vengeance For the Chickencows

Dragonfable

Prolouge

*during the ebil war between lore's heroes and ebilcorp a general chickencow spots a monster which resembles a chickencow

Genral: Who are you and why are you not in your station sharpening your claws?!

Odd Chickencow like creature: Quiet fool step away from the site

General: WHAT?! you are a chickencow quiet and go to your station now!

Odd chickencow like being: i am not a weak chickencow i am a roosterbull!

General: WHAT?!

Roosterbull: yes ebilcorp has made us so we can replace chickencows and stop their harmony

General: never!

Roosterbull: sorry but*many roosterbulls appear* you have no choice but yes

General: try me!

*the general fights the roosterbulls but is outmatched and flees over to his camp site*

Roosterbull: fool..he did not know what he was trifling with!
Chapter 1:

General:"Zeuster Zeuster!!"

Zeuster:"yes?"

General:"it seems ebilcorp has made..Roosterbulls!"

Zeuster:"WHAT?! what is a roosterbull?"

General:"it is like a chickencow..but evil..reports are flooding that they are coming here!"

Zeuster:"this is NOT good at all"

General:"Yes we know!"

General:"WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Zeuster:"hmm i have a plan..maybe we could sneak through their forces to free the chickencows?"

General:"but sir we are only halfway through his army! how will we free them?!"

Zeuster:"We will Use the Chickencow spell it should rip apart any roosterbull dna"

General:"oh ok but how do we get close enough?"

General:"sir but they have corrupted to many chickencows!"

Zeuster:"do not worry outnumbered or not we just have to get in close enough for the spell to have affect on everyone"

General:"but with the war going on how will we even breach the frontlines!" "we have to wait for the defenders to break through and when the time comes we can edge in and finish off part of the chairmans army" "until then do NOT hesitate to attack anyone behind you as even you can be infected by the virus"

*the chairman calls his spies back from their mission to listen to Zeusters and his generals battle plan*

Chairman: soo..what did you learn

Spies: we learned they are planning to breach us when we are weakened!

Chairman: no problem just send in 400k more monsters and they will never be able to free their friends!*evil laugh*

< Message edited by Zeuster -- 10/13/2012 23:00:29 >
DF  Post #: 7
10/13/2012 22:59:10   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Omnicidal Fury (AQ)

A bloodcurdling roar escaped Death's Kid's throat as he brought down the handle of his Harvenger into the face of an EbilCorp employee. He was in no mood to show any facade of respect to his opponents this time; he very well knew what was at stake. He wouldn't have needed his visions to know the penalty of failure.

He was no stranger to war. He had slain thousands of enemies on the field of open warfare; in that respect, nothing had changed. Alongside the other Heroes of BattleOn, he had played a role in the downfall of dozens of villains. Hundreds of armies had been laid to waste over the years. Lore's soil was rich with the bodies of those who had fallen before them.

But this time was different. This time, their enemy had transcended the world that he had fought to protect several times before. This time, Lore's defensive efforts were one of six. As his scythe stabbed down into the back of an enemy that had turned to flee, he knew that in some other reality, other heroes were fighting the exact some battle.

Failure in even one of these worlds would be the utter destruction of all.

He tucked his skull bandana under his mouth long enough to spit on the body of one of one of his victims. This was beyond personal. He had fought enemies for a variety of purposes; whether they sought revenge for some past wrong, whether they had intended conquest, or whether the bloodshed of war simply amused them. But omnicide? This was a new low.

He pulled back on the reins of his Chimera, bringing the beast of war to a stop roughly fifty meters from a mass of EbilCorp minions. His body quaked with raw anger as he rose to a standing position. He shuddered uncontrollably as he took in a deep breath, his heart pounding with adrenaline.

"Oi! Ebil-Corpses in the makin'!"

The enemy platoon stopped their march and turned towards him. There was a disconcerting silence in the area, a pocket of unease in a field of battle.

"Ya bleedin' well think yew stand a ghost of a chance against us?!"

One EbilCorp Intern broke rank, taking three steps in his direction.

"Of course we do! I don't think you know who you're--"

His words disappeared into the air as a flash of gunpowder flew from Death's Kid's rifle. The mounted warrior broke out into a wild laugh that send chills down the spines of his adversaries. It became perfectly apparent that this was not a show of bravado. He was playing for keeps. The laughter stopped, and he uttered a single, low growl.

"Better start beggin' the Reaper to start comin' your way, lads. You dunnae wanna stay aroun' any longer than ya have to." As if on cue, he jumped down in a crawling position on the saddle of the Chimera as it reared its head. A blast of flame shot forth into the enemy ranks. As the enemy tried to clear the embers and smoke from their vision, the Chimera charged into their ranks, ready to feed.

And on its back, more furious than he had ever been before, was Death's Kid, ready to live up to his namesake more thoroughly than ever.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 10/13/2012 23:05:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/13/2012 23:46:13   
Chesset

A Camp of Two Flags epic-duel, AQ

Chapter one Mind over matter
------------------------------------------
SHRAK! ZPLAM! Cypherix landed two lazer shots in the minion's head, killing him instantly. He kicked him out of the way as another wave of enemies washed over him. Off of his utility belt he threw a projectile, blinking with L.E.D. lights, right into the fray. BANG! the concussion blast stunned the troops in that area and blew the nearest minions to it off of their feet. The red and black uniforms covered the battlefield. Shattered hover bikes with scratched paint and steaming engines, broken swords, and dead men also littered the scene. He back-flipped over an Ebil-corp. Minion who had been "sneaking up on him" and slammed his hands on both of his ears (or where they would be), blowing his eardrums. The drone screamed hideously and fell to the ground.

The most bizarre thing about this was watching the ordered lines of the Legion smashing through enemy lines with their almost replicate suits, and the Exiled causing mass chaos in UN-ordered ranks and with outlawed weapons. For once, the people who had been vile enemies were now on the same side, fighting for the same goal, FREEDOM. He laughed as he kicked down one clone and slit another's throat. The legion, fighting for FREEDOM, how crazy was that?

He was snapped out of his revelry as three goons threw him to the ground. Cypherix kicked and writhed, but nothing he could do would free him from his organic bonds. His head rattled back and forth from punches that slowly cracked through his goggles. His skin ached as blow after blow rained down. After a few moments, peaceful, relieving blackness took his pain away.

spoiler:

When he was next awaken, he was strapped down to a chair. Two men were talking on the other side of the room. One had a lab-coat and the other had a fancy red and black suit, his hair was completely gray. The man turned and looked at him with a smug expression, his piercing eyes seemed to see right through Cypherix. "Welcome to your new job.", he said,"I am chairman platinum, YOU are my newest employee.". Realizing what was about to happen, he strained at his bonds frantically, to no avail. The man chuckled at his struggling,"Doctor", he said,"Can we please lighten this mans burden? Being a corporate assassin should do nicely."; he then smiled in a way only one without a heart could. The man in a lab-coat, (now dubbed, the doctor) started to position a machine that pointed right at his head. It had red coolant running the length of the sides and a Tesla coil end. As the lightning arced he struggled to remember who he was. "I am Cypherix, I am an Exile; I am Cypherix, I am an Exile; I am Cypherix, I am an exile.....

Chapter two Fun in the Sun
---------------------------------------
Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip. That was the only sound he would hear for the next three hours. It had been raining outside and there was a leak in his cell roof. As the water droplets fell, he caught them in his hand and look at his face. All that was left of it was scarred tissue in the form of an E. He tried to think back to how it got that way but all he got was blackness, as if he had never existed beyond this point. Xirephyc decided that looking into the last few hours might help him.....

Midnight, yesterday:
Somewhere He opened his eyes. A man in a fancy red and black suit, having hair that was completely gray, stood over him with a look of satisfaction on his face. "Your name is Xirephyc. YOU work for me and will do WHATEVER I say. Clear?", the man asked. "All is clear... Chairman Platinum", (where did that name come from?). He found that he was bound to the table but a man in a white coat was pulling the bonds away. "All is wELl now, YoU wIlL be ALLriGhT." said the man in the lab coat. "To business.", the Chairman Platinum said with a tone of triumph. "I have a job for you. I need some-one to, give my regards to AQW. They seem to have beaten all of my attempts at domination, EVEN..... THE BUTTON!!!! I need you to take out Yulgar. Without him, every Tom and Jerry who get on will be DEFENSELESS! You also need to destroy Robina Hood to cut off their resources of gold, at least to a large extent." Xirephyc thought about this for a moment, and then said," I Xirephyc, Will do as you ask."

2:00, yesterday:
Central Station "Five more minutes guys, that's all I ask!" He yelled, yanking out wires from the teleporter and reconfiguring them in a complex order, while other ebil-corp goons held off the city guards and do gooders, but the minions were losing fast. Xirephyc launched a stun grenade into the crowd, giving him a few more seconds. "Red wire to Blue, Green to White..", he chanted off from memory. He had studied electronics in his free time and now it was paying off. He unscrewed one of his energy depletion grenades, took out the activation mechanism, and wired it into the machine. "This should give it the power it needs." he decided. The crowds broke the line of defenses and swarmed towards him. With a rush of adrenaline, he switched it on.

Mages dropped their staffs, buff men collapsed in exhaustion, and dexterious people flubbed catches. He crawled forward on his last energy reserves and entered the portal, tumbling out in the side street of some city. He stabbed his sword through the portal, destroying the mechanism, and yanked back his hand to avoid losing it. With that, he slept. Hoping that he would wake up to see the light again.

12:00 noon, yesterday:
Battleon, somewhereHe awoke with a vile taste in his mouth, and a crowd of feudal age people around him. He remembered where he was, and was glad he still had his mask. Without it, he would have been dead in seconds. He stood up, made a peace sign, and slit the first man's throat. Women screamed and children cried as he carried out kill after kill after kill. There was no time for mercy. If word got out a high-tech assassin was around, he would never be able to pull off the attack. He wiped his hands on the last dead man's shirt, a handy towel for a man in need. Xirephyc then dragged the bodies into one of the carts owned by a recently deceased farmer. The two brown horses at the head of the carriage whinnied in nervousness, but he merely took of his glove and patted one on the head. It stared back at him with its' wide, dilated pupils. Xirephyc had to look away, it was like those eyes were piercing his soul. He lashed out, striking the horses into a frenzy and ran in the other direction. The horse drawn cart took off down the street and into the unknown forest, hopefully forever.

Now, he surveyed his surroundings, not much here other than a few abandoned buildings and a tree stump with a beady eyed moglin on it. That little guy looked familiar, almost as if he had been on the informational pamphlet.... ZORBAK! He thought, Isn't he supposed to be a traitor? Without another word he took of into the trees of the forest, hopping that the moglin would not be his downfall.

15:00, yesterday:
The Greengaurd Forest Killed and ate a spider, delicious!

16:00, yesterday:
same place Took a nap, good for your health!

20:00, yesterday
same place He awoke in a cold sweat. He had had a strange dream where a man threatened him with a large, tesla coil bearing machine. It had stripped away his life and made him into a horrible red and black monster. Somewhere in the distance he heard the words," I am Cypherix, I am an exile, I am Cypherix, I am an exile, I am Cypherix, I am an exile.......

He snapped out of his trance and got his bearings. he was Xirephyc, he was in greengaurd forest, and his mission was to kill Yulgar, and Robina Hood. With a slight quivering he walked to the edge of the woods and looked around. THERE! The little moglin Zorback was asleep on that same stump. He snored loudly, and look like he was under some kind of sleeping spell with no way to break it. Chuckling to himself, Xirephyc snuck past him and out into the streets.

< Message edited by Chesset -- 10/16/2012 17:45:05 >
Post #: 9
10/14/2012 0:29:23   
Demi J

Aqw

My names demian, i started out as a rouge about 4 years back in a town called battleon, i trained with berserkers, ninjas, warriors and mages. everything was good in that time, busting baddies, killing skeletons and watching others bicker....of course nothing ever goes steady in lore for long now does it? of course sepulcher had to start another conflict with alteon and the forces of good, hell everyone was expecting it but he brought his army with him on the front lines straight to alteons gates and invaded swordhaven (what i would have given to be in that invasion!). as i was shifting threw the piles of bones, seeing hero's and villain's fighting i saw a figure standing on top of the closest mountain top and for the life of me i swore it looked straight into my eyes, i felt cold and everything looked like the void for a moment.

You all know what happened next, sepulcher dies, alteon is infected and gravlyn (sepulchers hot daughter) took over, all the sudden new areas, friends and skills came into play, i studied as a paladin, doomknight (i know, being a paladin and doomknight is kind of contradicting), as a shaman, a vampire and a werewolf. i pushed myself into knew heights, defeating the chaos lords (which for some reason they ALWAYS re-spawned, so I've defeated them a few times now) and makeing new allies.

by the way did you know of all the elements?

fire, water, energy, wind, earth, ice, darkness and light

those are what most of you know but how bout the others?

Bacon, Void and ect.

me being the dark and cryptic rouge i had always been, i studied the ice, darkness and void elements (thus bringing my ninja rank unto the assassins order, one of the members named mazumi was the one to over-see my training) and they allowed me to unlock even more skills, me seeking the great archfiend miltonius and spending hours of dieing and healing myself and friends to defeat, to see his army of void breeds, then onto miltonius's apprentice dage and his legion, earning my ranks as a top dark caster, paragon and champion....ah good times but i fear its all coming to the close, what will i have to do once the splendid chaos drakath has made is over? its given me a reason not to go into a eternal slumber with my half draconian half were pyre blood....well no matter, perhaps once this is all over, ill take my knowledge and create some chaos of my own, after all if these hero's and villain's dont have a enemy what else is there to do besides sit and wait for death? so i guess ill give lore and all its great names (artix the paladin, galanoth the dragonslayer, riolith captain of the guard, Alina wife of riolith and royal alchemist, j6 the cyborg bounty hunter and etc.) a little extra fun, hell i might make a good fiend of some great army, maybe follow in miltonius's footsteps...after all once you embrace the void, you embrace the chaos am i right? guess that's about all my tale, maybe some day you'll all see my point and maybe drakaths (why would anyone want to be the bored?) although, i am deeply aligned to empress gravlyn (who wouldn't be?) maybe causing a little chaos in life will keep this alliance going and keep our land together as one

Made this character bio in January of this year, hope you all like <3

Signature removed. -Faerdin

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 10/14/2012 1:34:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/14/2012 0:42:19   
Kidatrea

A Name You Can Trust (MQ)

It all seemed so peaceful a week ago. A week ago everyone was happy, in a celebratory mood. A week ago we were all commemorating how far we've come not just as students or piklots, but as heroes. All the strife and hardship we G.E.A.R.S. students went through, for that brief time was worth it. Fireworks lit up the night sky as a party below Tek's took place, as it did every year. All the trouble in the universe seemed so far away a week ago. I was celebrating my 5th year with G.E.A.R.S. a week ago. But now...

Ebilcorp. They've always been a threat. Especially that Mr. Z. But as much as a threat they were, they've never shown this force. All of the times we confronted Ebilcorp it was always because of some scheme that Mr. Z was pulling to make money. Whether it was defective mechs running rampage, stealing snow from Thoh to manufacture slushies, or the virus outbreak in Romero caused by Pozooom, it was always him at the helm. This is the first I've ever heard of this Chairman P. Who is he? Why is Mr. Z taking orders from him? What power does he hold? Has he been the leader all this time? It can't be a coincidence that the first time he shows up is the first time Ebilcorp pulls something like this.

I wonder how Maria 5's doing. How does she feel knowing this is what she was made for? Obeying the whims of these evil, wretched beings. How did she escape her cruel fate? Did she somehow grow a yearning for freedom? Did she make some sort of mistake that caused her to get "fired"? Is she a defective clone? She can't be. That's impossible, there's nothing wrong with her. She's practically a normal human being. But then... maybe that's the problem. If that's the case why is she still alive? I figure Ebilcorp's the kind of company to see workers as expendable.

We're in danger. But I'm not sure who "we" pertains to. It's not just Soluna. It's not just Loreon, or the Universe. It reaches beyond that somehow, like it's not just us who's in danger. I feel like... I don't know. But I do know that if we don't stop Ebilcorp now that there's nothing stopping them from taking over the Universe. Maybe not even the Shadowscythe.

Ebilcorp. A Name You Can Trust

< Message edited by Kidatrea -- 10/14/2012 1:05:20 >
DF MQ  Post #: 11
10/14/2012 1:20:34   
OAS Spartan

The man with little to lose (AQW)

He didn't care about much. Only about his few friends. But he always did care about peace and fairness. He would always sit up in Yulgar's Inn in the attic and talk to anyone who wished to hear him. He loved when people listened. When Platinum came he didn't think much of it. A maniacal man is always trying to make his life difficult. He saw the other heroes of Lore run out to fight against the Chairman so he resolved to continuing his story. It wasn't until the Chairman tried to make him leave the attic that he got angry. He defeated the EbilCorp representatives in a stunning legal battle... He was able to keep the attic as it was but now no one came to hear his stories. He decided to do something about the Chairman at that moment.

The Heretic: As he walked down the ladder he notice everything was different. It was quite strange how the attic was able to stay his as the rest of the Inn had been changed. He noticed Yulgar no longer serving Moglinberry drinks, instead a faceless... suit, took the great Inn Keeper's place. "Hey, you want to battle?" The form moved to face.... turned its body towards the man and stood there. "Well... umm... Whatever." As the man walked out of the Inn he saw the Chairman and walked over. "You want to fight?"

(I'll continue later)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
10/14/2012 1:24:34   
Hiro Sempai

EbilCorp's Take over. (AQW)

Chapter 1, The beginning.

Peace was in battleon this fateful day. Celebrating its founding years. Adventurers and Heroes gathered to celebrate this great day.

"As our hour nears to our 10th celebration of founding. We will show that no matter what challenge we face. We will BATTLE ON!" Artix screamed.

The crowd cheered and roared. As Artix, nodded to the Hero.

I Hiro Sempai made many things possible through out the times I fought a long side the undead slaying paladin.

Fighting against undead and the forces of evil. Restoring balance in the world. Even becoming death himself. Fighting endless wars and yet little did I know. One war, this war will decide the fate of Battle Nay the entire game universe and its exsistance.

Later on, Ebil Corp was planning on something...well..EBIL of course. Plotting a way to take over Artix Entertainment once and for all.

Inside was the infamous Chairman Platinum. He was Ebil and crazed, and yet had so much power. Enough power to put AE away and for good.

The dark smile he wore with extreme fashion. He was cruel as he was crazy and now his mind hatched a plot. Same as before.

"Let us take over Artix Entertainment! This time lets put a twist on things!" Chairman Platinum announced.

"Not this again...." A Ebil grunt groaned.

"What was that? So you want to stay behind? I am sure that I have a very harsh punishment awaiting you." Chairman Platinum grinned and he walked toward the grunt.

CP (Chairman Platinum) Grabbed the grunts neck slowly and frowned. "You are as worthless as everyone else here, excluding me of course. You can be erased and forgotten!"

The grunt grasping for air as CP lowered him down. "I need all my men to obey and do as I command. If not you will delt with!" CP announced.

"Sir yes Sir!" The army of grunts chanted.

"Good, Then lets commence with the take over!" CP demanded as the grunts marched.

< Message edited by Hiro Sempai -- 10/14/2012 1:26:38 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
10/14/2012 3:04:48   
GRDN

One average day...

Setting: AQ Classic

One average day, I was sitting under a tree, awaiting the arrival of a great celebration to take place when this guy that looked strikingly similar to The Hacker from the pit bashed me on the head with his hammer, dazing me. After an hour, I woke up to find that Battleon has been taken over by the infamous EbilCorp and it's Chairman called Platinum. I thought: "What's this madness? Zorbak must be really mad about how Platinum used his own creation to become more ebil than ever. Zorbak must be so... jealous of how ebil this guy is!"

Anyway, this maniac of a Chairman just started another of his so-called "hostile-take-overs" and plunged an all-new Battleon into chaos. Without even considering to get my best Earth Shield, Chimeran Champion Shield from my storage, I rushed to battle the ebil forces of EbilCorp.

Platinum's monsters are seriously whacky, like the EbilCorp Complaint Department, the EbilCorp Intern and the EbilCorp Recruitment Officer, the EbilCorp Firing Supervisor even sported a crazy looking fake wig. I was puzzled why these average monsters obeyed that maniac Platinum so obediently until I encountered that Hacker fake who gave me a trip to "Lalaland", a.k.a the EbilCorp Medical Practitioner. That thing was terrifying, with his ghostly skulls and humungous axe. I swear he had the power to annihilate any of those other EbilCorp goons if they weren't devoted to EbilCorp's ultimate goal.

What's worse to this guy is that he thinks life isn't about the money, it's about MORE money. He wants to nick our gold and use on his own Ebil purposes and I love my gold! But that doesn't matter, the money part of the whole regime has been blown into tiny bits and now he wants to run Artix Entertainmment to the ground.

But I won't give up on us(Artix Entertainment and all the other players). Lore knows I'm strong enough. He's got a lot to learn. Lore knows he's blown it.

So, I'm currently still fighting the menace that is Chairman Platinum, to stop him from "making the world a darker place”. I haven't stopped to change my inventory but I'm still fighting, so that Adventure Quest's 10th anniversary won't go down in ebil.

Oh, what this average day has come to...

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
10/14/2012 4:31:08   
kingpowerlord

Epicduel-The henchmen

It was a quiet day while I was strolling towards Hank tired from the days battles, today I had been promoted to emperor! But my sense of achievement did not last too long...
In front of me barring the way to Hanks was a man dressed in a suit. “DON'T FIGHT HIM!!!” I heard a voice shout, I was now getting worried. I shouted out Hanks name but there was no reply until I saw my arch enemy... The chairman...
Soon as I saw him Kimberly from the one eyed dolls came in, and attacked him!!!
I thought since she's going for it then why shouldn't I help her however chairman platonum was angry and has 1000 health! There was nothing for it we had to use our special malfunction combo! With malfunction, in essence we did double damage!
Chairman platinum was down and I soon found hank, tied to a chair. Apparently he shouted to me before.

just another day in Epicduel

Signatures are not allowed in Archive threads. Eukara Vox

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 10/14/2012 15:10:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/14/2012 8:11:37   
TitanDragonLord

Dragonfable - The Invasion

A quiet day in Falconreach compared to most, turned itself upside down with little warning. I, Altarion, was relaxing underneath one of the many trees strewn throughout Falconreach. My dragonlord armour with the recognizable symbol off a phoenix marked into the breastplate, lay on the ground next to me. Danger presents itself in the strangest of forms, this time in the form of a letter. Ash came stumbling down the path and handed me a letter, but he knew as well as I did what the seal meant. The clear 'E' was infamous throughout Lore, the mark of Ebilcorp. The letter confirmed my fears, stating if I was not in Surewould forest by mid day Ebilcorp would unleash havoc onto Falconreach.

I marched out of the city gates, my sword hanging at my belt. I barely made ten paces before it began. A lone ninja swept from the top of the city wall and pinned me to the ground. A quick punch to the face sent him sprawling and gave me the moment I needed to recover. I drew my sword as another ninja, a woman this time, came charging out of the forest wielding a pair of daggers which struck at my throat. I parried and cut her down, spun and sliced at the ninja from before. Now more ninjas were appearing but as I watched I saw the guardians charge out of the city gates and began battle. It was chaos. As the last of the ninjas was struck down I realized the worst was yet to come. Something told me Ebilcorp's plan was not a simple assassination. I warned the guardians to watch for more ninjas and sprinted into the forest.

I found Chairman Platinum before long. Standing in the clearing where I would normally find Robina, I now found her sprawled on the ground, Platinum standing over her unconscious body. Platinum drew a knife from his belt.
'No fast movements, or the girl dies,' his voice was as cold as ice. 'It was foolish of you to come here. You do realize you're surrounded by Ebilcorp ninjas, right?' I looked around and to my dismay I could see he wasn't bluffing. I nodded slowly.
'What is it you want Platinum?' I spat out the words to the smirking face in front of me.
'Simple, Artix has refused my offer to take over Lore so I will take Lore for myself,' he pointed towards another clearing, where a group of slave gnomes were working on a giant machine. 'In seven days Gameocide will be complete and it will destroy Lore, and I will rise from the ashes!'
I'll admit, I was scared. But what was said next sent chills down my spine.
'And I think you should know, Gameocide will not only destroy this timeline. There are other timelines parallel to this one and Gameocide has the power to destroy each and every one of them. I will be the master of Lore in every time, in every space.' Platinum spewed a maniacal laugh as I charged towards him. I tackled him to the ground, scooped up Robina and sped out of the forest.

Getting out of the forest would normally be so easy, but being chased by ninjas made it only a little bit harder. A squad of ten, maybe twenty ninjas were chasing me through the forest, and carrying Robina wasn't making life any easier. A shuriken spun passed my face and sliced my cheek open, the taste of warm blood flowed into my mouth. I bit down on the pain and kept running, the gates were in sight now, fifty paces, forty paces. Why couldn't I run any faster. Thirty paces, the ninjas were closing in now, they weren't going to let me escape easily. Twenty paces, even closer now, and the gate seemed further than ever. I was out of breath and my legs ached. Ten paces, I didn't understand. What happened to the colour? Why was the world now spinning? I looked down and through the faded colours I saw an explosion of bright crimson erupting from my chest, with a long, thin throwing knife sticking out. I tried to shout but no words came to my lips. I crashed to the ground. I could see guardians now, battling the ninjas. One carried Robina through the gates. I began to slip away. I felt myself being pulled through the gates. I fell into unconsciousness as the gates began to close.

The pain was what awoke me. I felt like someone had jabbed a red hot poker through my stomach. I looked around and recognizable my room in the house I owned. I collapsed back into the bed, the pain slowly subsiding.
'Altarion, you need to get up, you know what the danger we face is,' my eyes shot open and I saw Robina and guardian Kain stood next to my bed. 'You need to get up, soon Ebilcorp will be on us.' That was what made me get up. I gulped down a health potion and jumped out of bed. I looked outside my window and saw a dark mass outside the city gates. I ran out of the door and onto the city walls, pulling out my bow and notching it once I reached the top. This was it, to stop Platinum we had to defeat the ninjas. A warcry erupted from my mouth as the order came to charge.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
10/14/2012 9:51:30   
Banpreiomaster

Uhm... my own story? Here it is :)
Oops... Forget the title...

Life is a Pain (AQW + RL)

One day when I walk on Battleontown, I see some black monster.
Oh God Why there's black monster on town?
Then I see the Red "E" symbol... It must be EbilCorp
Oh good... Time to kill something... It'll be interesting... But why it can't be attacked?

Back to real life, I have appointment with my dentist for my tooth extraction operation, so I close the game and go to dentist.
One hour later, it's painful T.T But I ignore the pain since my dentist give me painkiller.

Back from dentist, I come back to Battleontown, still see some black monster stand there...
KILL ALL EBIL MONSTERS! GET ALL EBIL TOKENS! INCREASE WAR METER ON ALL GAMES! (Since I play MQ, DF, and AQW at same time)
But my body IRL doesn't endure too much pain, so I feel tired and pain still stabbing my gum... Then I go sleeping...

Night comes, I come back to Battleontown... It still same, the monsters, the war meter... But now I only play AQW at that time...
KILL ALL EBIL MONSTERS! GET ALL EBIL TOKENS!
Then comes time to sleep... Then morning comes...
KILL ALL EBIL MONSTERS! GET ALL EBIL TOKENS!
Since I'm lonely hunter, thee's no story of my journey, I do what I wanna do...

Oh... Never-ending heroic time... Never-ending pain... Never-ending play... Never-ending combination from reality and virtuality...

< Message edited by Banpreiomaster -- 10/14/2012 10:27:18 >
Post #: 17
10/14/2012 10:01:45   
Wootz

~EpicDuel

A citizen walked towards Hanks shop to buy some cakes for his twenty-nine wives. As soon as he walked out of the store with a bag which was full of Hanks beautiful, home made poppy cake, an old figured appeared in the center of the town square, he slowly walked towards the citizen and he said:

"Hello there citizen. My name is Chairman Platinum and I am here to get my investment back into my hands. I am giving you a shot to join my cause and help me own this pathetic planet of yours and in return I will give you nothing! Now, tell me who you are and will you join my noble cause!"

The citizen replied while taking off his long fur coat:

"The name's Wootz and what do you get by controlling this planet?"

"I get my money back! And power! And you, citizen, will get none of it!"

"Heh...what is the point of asking me anyway?! You get lost or I'll loc up on ya'!"

Wootz turned around and headed back home to his wives. The next day he came back to the place where he met Chairman Platinum. But now, surrounding him were douzens, maybe thousands of soldiers protecting him. Wootz shouted:

"What the hell are you up to now!

Chairman Platinum pointed his sword towards Wootz's face. His sword was twice the size of it's wielder. And then he replied:

"You have no right to be here while I do my mission. I am going to take this planet piece by piece with my unstoppable minions! Who wear ties unlike you, disgusting people! "

"Heh, then you have a problem."

"What is it, maggot?"

Chairman Platinum threw his sword in the air, which randomly ended up in a head of one of his Ebil Hazards.

"What's the point of packin' a sword like that if you ain't even gonna use it!"

Chairman Platinum just laughed and ordered his troops to take control of the Fortune city. Wootz managed to escape Platinum's troops. He remembered a place where the best of the best meet, he went there and gathered a small group of duelers ready to take down the Chairmans troops. The group consisted of around 20 duelers, amongst others: Lycus, the wolfy-styleized Bounty Hunter, DeathGuard and Trans the Tech Mages, Devil the fierce Mercenary and the legendary One Winged Angel! They packed their weapons, equipped their armour and prepared for the fight ahead. Soon, they've arrived to the center of Fortune City and saw Chairman Platinum in the middle. Wootz shouted:

"You're going down punk!"

As soon as Chairman Platinum looked at him, his ninjas started attacking. The odds were huge, twentyish duelers versus thousands of probably badly trained ninjas. One Winged Angel took the first kill, pointing the gun at one of the ninjas and firing it straight towards his head, bursting the blood towards other ninjas and blinding them because they are over-sensitive to nearly everything! Wootz ran straight towards the Chairman Platinum wielding Delta Daggers blowtorched to the arm pieces of his Delta Knight armour and Delta Destroyer sword in his left hand, along with the FrostBane in his right hand. He rushed towards Chairman Platinum, slicing every ninja that came into his way into half. He jumped at one pointing aiming his FrostBane right towards Platinums head when he blocked the attack with his bare hands! Chairman did an leg drop and Wootz fell on the floor, his blades were in Chairmans hands now. He pointed the Delta Destroyer straight to his heart and pushed it forward. Just a half a secound before the sword cutted through Wootz chestplate Trans rammed Chairman Platinum with his bike, although, the Chairman was well prepared, he held the bike up just a few meters away and threw into Alydriahs tower. He made a hole in the building, fortunatly the hole was big enough to let Armor Hazard escape. The Armor Hazard destroyed every ninja it could find and was making his way to the Chairman quite quickly. You could see the fear in his eyes from the big beast! The Armor Hazard jumped on Chairman Platinum destroying his armor pieces piece by piece. Soon only was his suit left and the Hazard was going for the kill. Wootz saw the opportunity to finish Chairman Platinum on his own and sliced another Armor Hazards head with his Delta daggers. He approached Chairman Platinum, he looked him straight in the eyes and decided. He then spoke:

"I, unlike you, am not an tyrant or a dictator. And I will let you go, without any debts. Please, pack your bags and leave this planet."

Chairman Platinums next action was following Wootz's command immediatly. In just minutes he left the Delta V for good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
10/14/2012 10:20:00   
jayk the pikachu

The Nameless Story (AQW)

This is a story of great legend.A story of a great
warrior,his descent into Ebil and His Redemption...

CHAPTER 1:The War Approaches
quote:

DAY -1:The Kidnapping(October 10th)

"There,that's better,i'm back in my own body,You
are never getting it again"said Jayk."Very Well,Jayk
but i sense Something on the horizon"said Death.
"Well like i care,it probably has nothing to do with
me!"said Jayk.Jayk starting heading back to
Battleon to see Biscuits the Beaver.When he got
to DoomWood,he was ambushed by Ninjas.
They knocked him out with sleeping Gas...
quote:

DAY 0:The BrainWashing(October 11th)

When Jayk awoke,he was scrapped to a Chair in
a Dark Room.Then KingPowerLord(KPL) stepped
out of the shadows."What do you want,
Kingpowerlord?Is it More Gold?"Said Jayk."I'm
sorry but you see i'm helping Ebilcorp Recruit"said
KPL."Well if you are asking me,the answer's No!"
Said Jayk."Oh but i insist!"said KPL as Gas started
spraying into the room.5 Minutes later,Jayk had
no memory of being a hero and thus he joined
EbilCorp...
quote:

DAY 1:The Conflict Begins(October 12th)

Jayk awoke in Ebil Battleon and thought to himself
what he should when Lord Coake walked over to
him and said "Jayk,You must attack anyone who
attempts to destroy the Ebilcorp Monsters".
Jayk pulled his Key Of Revontheus out of his
Bagpack and ran towards the People Attacking
the EbilCorp Monsters....
quote:

NIGHT 1:Dream

Jayk was dreaming of what would happen after
the war when suddenly he saw Numbers.
The Numbers were:18/5/4/5/13/16/20/9/15/14
He then woke up and stayed awake the rest of
the night,wondering what the numbers meant.
CHAPTER 2:The Reserved Monsters
quote:

DAY 2:Victory for HS!(October 13th)

Jayk went to Chairman Platinum who said
"HeroSmashers have won their war and AQWers
have almost won their war but i have a button
that releases Reserve Monsters"."So you are going
to launch Soon?"said Jayk."Yes,now get back out
there and fight!"Chairman P. Said. Jayk then
fought many people till he came across an Man
called Sandstone."Get it Together Jayk...
Don't Forget,Your Better than them!"he said.
Kincaid,another of Ebilcorp's Minions came over
"What utter Nonsense,i will kill you now,
Sandstone!"Said Kincaid.Kincaid raised his blade,
ready to strike Sandstone but then Jayk Raised his
Blade and Dealed an Finishing Blow to Kincaid,
who fell to the Ground Shocked."Quickly,Follow
me!"said Sandstone.Jayk followed Sandstone to
a cave."We will have to sleep here tonight"
said Sandstone...
quote:

NIGHT TWO:More Numbers

That Night,Jayk Dreamt about what he would
do the next day,now that he had left EbilCorp
when suddenly More Numbers appeared.
The Numbers were:22/9/3/20/15/18/25.
Jayk woke up and looked out of the Cave
and looked down at Battleon and oddly,
saw nobody,not a single person and
he didn't see a single Ebilcorp
monster.He decided he must still
be dreaming and went back into
the bed and slept again,this time
seeing no numbers.
quote:

DAY 3:Meeting Artix(October 14th)

Jayk was woken up by Sandstone."We must go
now to the Paladin's Hideout"said Sandstone.
Jayk followed Sandstone to a old shack in the
woods.They went inside and were met by Artix.
"Hello Jayk"said Artix."How do you know?"
said Jayk who couldn't Remember Artix.
Sandstone whispered in Artix's ear."I see,Memory
Loss,well i know only of one person who can
fix that and he will be here tomorrow"said Artix.
Cysero then came into the Shack and said "We
have won the war but Zorbak has raised a army
of Undead in an attempt to take over EbilCorp
and Platinum is holding him back with a army of
Ponies!"Cysero then left quickly and Since it was
Nearly Dark,Artix offered Sandstone and Jayk
to sleep in the cabin since their was spare beds
and so they soon went to sleep...
quote:

NIGHT THREE:Constant Numbers

Jayk wondered about how he had
once knew Artix and who this person was that
could fix his memory loss.He then fell asleep
and dreamt of Golden Axes and Socks then more
Numbers appeared.The numbers were:
4/18/1/11/1/20/8.The Numbers kept appearing
over and over and over until Jayk was woken
by Artix at Dawn...
CHAPTER 3:TURNING GOOD
quote:

DAY 4:It's Complex!(October 15th)

Jayk walked with Artix out of the Cabin and
Drakath swoops down from above."Hello
Jayk,I'm Drakath,you probably don't remember
me but well normally,i wouldn't be here but Artix
wanted me to fix your Memory Loss as I'm a
Memory Linker"Said Drakath.He then put his hand
to Jayk's Head and the Whole Wood Swirled
around and around and around then stopped.
"I see what's wrong,it's Typical Ebilcorp
Brainwashing,It's Complex,Complex,you see
You have got your Mind so deep in a state,
You think your Some Minion,Your seeing
numbers in your dreams,Even i can't fix this!"
said Drakath."So we're not sure if we can trust
anything that you say when we know your
not yourself...I guess there's one thing but you
have to Trust me"Said Artix."Artix...It's a Name
that i can trust!"Said Jayk.Artix put his hand on
Jayk's shoulder and their was a flash of light.
Artix turned to stone and Jayk remembered
how he had defeated many Chaos Lords but
he didn't remember everything."So did you
remember anything?"Said Drakath."Yes....
i remember two things...One,The Chaos Lords
i defeated and Two...What you are,Drakath"
Said Jayk.Drakath flew away up into the sky and
left.Cysero came over and he said "Jayk,the
DragonFable World has achieved victory..
the worlds are winning but..Zorbak has been
defeated by Chairman Platinum...you wants to
fight you tomorrow morning..."and so Jayk
went back into the Cabin and went to bed
while Cysero called Alina,Warlic and Sandstone
using his Time-SpaceoPhone...
quote:

NIGHT 3+1:Unlucky Number Four

One thing Jayk had always remembered was
he had never liked the number four..,
His parents had been Killed on the 4th of the 4th
month and he was only 4 years old at the time...
or was this memory some sort of False Memory?
He dreamt of the Battles with the Chaos Lords
then he saw the number 4444 over and over.
He woke up and still he saw the number 4 and
so he said "Escher..four,Vat..four,Kitsu...four,
Wolfwin..four,Kimbe...four,Ledg...four,
Tibi...Four,Krell....four!".He decided to try one
more time and so he said "Art...ix,Cyser...o,Alina
and Warlic".As soon he had finished talking,the
Numbers disappeared and so he went back to
sleep and this time he dreamt of nights he had
spent at Yulgar's Inn in the attic with Artix and
Cysero talking and drinking Moglinberry Juice...
quote:

DAY 5:Too Many Numbers(October 16th)

NOTE:This is a chapter is a change to 1st-Person
I,Alina and Cysero went to the top of
the Guardian Tower and waited.At exactly
12 Noon,Chairman Platinum arrived at the top of
the tower."It seems i cannot fight you today,i have
a Challenge from Warlic to attend to,but i do
have someone for you to fight...your Brother,
Chazz!"said Chairman Platinum.A Dragon
flew over our heads and down dropped my
brother from it.I remembered him immediately
from his half-Black,half-White hair.I pulled my Key
Of Revontheus out of my Bag and prepared myself
for battle.Chazz pulled his Swords Of Sponsors
out of his Bag.Chairman Platinum left the roof.
Me and Chazz fought for 2 Hours,dodging,
attacking and Casting Magic then i managed to
disarmed him.He stepped towards the edge of the
roof,turned to me and he said "The secret of the
Numbers is the Alphabet,A is 1,B is 2 and so forth,
now Goodbye,Brother..."and with he stepped back
and plummeted off the tower and all i could do
was watch him fall.I turned away and started
walking to the stairs back down from the roof.
I went back to the cabin and thought about the
Numbers.I realised the First lot of the numbers
Translated to...Redemption and the Second lot
Translated to..Victory.The Third lot Translated
to Drakath.I realised the Numbers were Hints to
the Future and so i went to Bed and Prepared
myself for the Numbers.
quote:

NIGHT PENTAGON:

I was dreaming of My Brother and Chairman
Platinum when suddenly i heard a voice say
"You have cracked the Code and now i can
speak with you,To Defeat the Chairman,you and
Others Must Use the 6 Sacred Weapons which are
the Blade of Awe,The Dragon Sword Of Destiny,
The Necrotic Blade Of Doom,The Chaotic
Intervention,the Key Of Revontheus and the
Ultra Dragoon Lance but Only Certain People can
wield these Weapons as you yourself know.If you
can get the Chairman to fight till 12 Noon
tomorrow then...rest of the...will appear to....".
The voice faded and i was woke up by Sandstone.
He said "Chairman Platinum has sent a message...
he wants you to fight him at 11:30am Tomorrow
on Top of the Guardian Tower.I looked at the
wall clock,it was 9:30am so i decided to get out
of bed and i set off for the Guardian Tower with
Sandstone.
quote:

DAY 6:Ebilcorp's Backup Plan(October 17th)

I arrived at the roof of the tower at Exactly
11:30am where Chairman Platinum was waiting for
me."So are you ready to fight?"said Chairman P.
"Yes" i said and Chairman Platinum transformed
into a Black Dragon mech.He sent many Minions
at me and all of them were felled by my Key of
Revontheus.Eventually,a Ebilcorp Executive came
face-to-face with me.I remembered who he was
and as soon as i seen him.His Name was Kuro
Shiro which is a rather fitting name considering
half his Face was pale White and the other half
was Slightly Dark.His face ended up like that
21 years ago when the beach he was strolling on
was bombed and I know that because i was there
on that same beach on the Fourth of April and
i remember it quite clearly because my Parents
died in that explosion and i was only 4 Years old
at the time.So anyway,Kuro un-sheathed his
Soul Kris and we swung our swords at each other.
I noticed while fighting him that the time was
11:50am so i decided to end the fight quickly...
by pushing him into the Teleporter.After he
vanished in the Teleporter to Where it lead to,
i decided to take on the ChairDragon Platinum.
I focused on dodging and deflecting his attacks.
Then i tripped on a loose Roof tile and the
ChairDragon prepared to finish me when...
the Clock Struck 12."No!It cannot be!"Shouted
Chairman P as he returned to his Human Form.
There was a flash of light and Alteon,Gravelyn,
Drakath,Sandstone and Artix appeared and they
started to Charge their weapons.I started to charge
mine as the Chairman started to Plead with us.
We let all 6 weapons blast at the same time and
so the Necrotic Blade,Dragon Sword,Chaotic
Intervention,Ultra Dragoon Lance and Key of
Revontheus turned the Chairman into Dust.
Drakath disappeared."I cannot believe this,two of
my finest soldiers..."Said Gravelyn."We are grateful
for what you have done but...Working for
Ebilcorp is a Crime,Jayk and so is Not Slaying
a possible Enemy,Sandstone..."Said Alteon.
"We have to sentence you to Death,i'm afraid"
said Artix.The Guardians put us in the Dungeons
and we Began to wonder how we were to die in
the Morning...
STORY FINALE COMING OCTOBER 20TH!
DAY 7:END OF DAYS(October 18th)

< Message edited by jayk the pikachu -- 10/18/2012 16:58:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
10/14/2012 10:43:48   
BoomerSooner1

AQW- The Shadow of Lore

The forlorn skies were filled with despair as a parade of drones soared through the air. Hoards of mindless machines were lying on the battlefield, their bodies a mass of frayed wires and spare parts.

Standing on a massive pile of drones, was a cloaked shadow. His hair was flowing and as jet black as the shadows that shielded him. His shoulders were broad and a hooked nose protruded from his wavering cowl. His eyes were an icy and calculative. In his callused hands, he carried a pair of deadly daggers, which emitted a fiery red aura. Deep scars covered his armored skin and he had a maniacal grin on his face. He was the revered Master Rogue, Boomer. Many know him as Blade. Some say that he was a Shadowborn, as he could blend in with the shadows wherever he went.

Flexing his muscles, Blade leapt down from the pile on to the barren soil. Instantly, mechanical hands clawed his legs, as the whirring of machines erupted through the field. Grimacing, Blade brandished his daggers. He was barely visible as a thick fog settled on to the field. In a dance of death, Blade slashed his weapons back and forth, slicing through endless machinery. Seemingly overwhelmed, he began chanting in the ancient language. The sun was blacked out, as dark aura engulfed the battlefield. Vanguards of shadow creatures burst from the ground and charged the drones. True to their orders, the drones surged towards Blade. From their hands, they shot plasma lasers. Laughing, Blade melted in to the shadows and stalked towards them. His duel blades flashed as he hacked his way through. Suddenly,an intense heat surrounded the field. Everything exploded in a fiery inferno. The drones that had survived the previous attack were obliterated. His armor singed and his cloak slightly burned, Blade knelt on one knee and scanned the ground. Reaching down, he grabbed the communicator off of a lifeless drone.. "I'm coming for you Platinum. I am your shadow, I will find you," he whispered in to the microphone. Then, he dropped it, crushed it under his heel, and sprinted away, leaving a trail of destruction behind him.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
10/14/2012 10:56:16   
jayk the pikachu

The Star Hero(MQ)
CHAPTER 1:WAR BEGINS
quote:

DAY 1:A Name You Can't Trust

Timelines can Bend at many points in history but
this is the story of the War that broke the Timelines.
Star Captain Jayk had been expecting another day
of celebrating 5 Years of Service in the SC
Defenders.Instead,he awoke to see Ebilcorp
Mecha rampaging across Soluna.He got out of his
Starship and went to the SC Club to see it explode.
A single Teardrop fell from his eye as he thought
about all his friends who had been in there.He got
angry,jumped in his Sepulchure mech and started
destroying EbilCorp Mechs...and he thought to
himself about the best ways to Payback Mr Z. and
Chairman Platinum.
quote:

DAY 2:Good News and Bad News

Jayk was tired.He has been fighting for Hours
and the War Meter had Barely Moved.He
eventually stopped Fighting them and retreated
to The White Castle.He Left his mech and
walked over to Sys-Zero."Jayk,I have Good
News!"said Sys-Zero."What is it,some super
powerful Weapon?"said Jayk."Sadly,no,it's the
World we have classed as HeroSmashWorld,
They have won their war!"said Sys-Zero.
Then Queenadent Pureheart came over."I have
Bad News,the World Classed AQW has been hit
with 1,200,000 more enemies that EbilCorp
had in reserve!"She said.Jayk then heard a
SDF Pilot shouting for help.He jumped back in
His Mech and headed off to help the SDF Pilot.
As he left,he thought about the other worlds,
Warlic has once told him that Other Worlds
had their own version of the people in our
world and as he saved the SDF Pilot,a thought
crossed his mind...Is there Alternate Version of
Himself in other worlds?And then in a flash of
Light,A Man in Ragged Clothes appeared on the
Mech Bridge and he said,Jayk..I'm you from
another world and i have Bad news...You
see you are going to/DATA DELETED FROM
RECORDS/and the Raggedy man disappeared in
another flash of Light leaving a Rather solemn
Jayk in the Mech Bridge...

COMING SOON!
CHAPTER 2:CALLING BACKUP
DAY 3:More Good News!
DAY 4:
CHAPTER 3:RUNNING OUT OF TIME
DAY 5:
DAY 6:
DAY 7:THE FINAL BATTLE

< Message edited by jayk the pikachu -- 10/15/2012 8:46:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
10/14/2012 14:23:12   
sheogorath1

Everything's At Stake - AQWorlds

It is a cruel war we fight. Our comrades are struck down all around us, yet we must fight on. I don't know if the blood streaked across my armor and skin is that of my enemy, my comrades, or myself. The work I've done in Lore will be nothing if it falls to EbilCorp. I know why they were silent for so long. Every minute of every day, they were building an army. A colossal army, large enough to attempt the takeover of every world we know. Our allies all over the universe are currently fighting for their existence. We cannot give up. We must battle on.

EbilCorp has been involved with me for a long time. Back a few years ago when I had first set foot in Battleon, I heard a voice. It was a man, his hair had grayed with age, yet his face and stature still held a certain kind of power. He was not one to be trifled with.
"You, young woman, would you like the opportunity of a lifetime?" He murmured to me. He was standing close to a forest, out of sight of the paladin, ranger, and mage nearby.
"What do you mean?" I asked, intrigued.
"You can join my company. You would be very high-ranked, respected, and rich." His eyes gleamed.
"What is the name of your company?" I probed further.
"EbilCorp." The man grinned hugely.
"EbilCorp? Ebil is evil..." I murmured, looking around.
"Mehehe. Indeed, O intelligent one." Another voice said mirthfully. A blue moglin jumped down from a tree branch. I knew him, Zorbak, and knew that he was trouble.
"Begone. Leave me alone!" I cried, fleeing to the paladin.

That was only my first encounter with EbilCorp. I have had many more over the years. The first few times, Chairman Platinum had tried to convince me to join his ranks, and occasionally Zorbak, for whatever reasons. After I firmly refused many times, I saw his true nature. He was cold, cunning, ruthless, and power-hungry. He began to send drones to try and kill me or capture me. I always succeeded in felling them, but one time I had to be rescued. Surprisingly, it was Drakath who had saved me from the jaws of death.

I had been following a group of EbilCorp drones, trying to destroy them, and they had led to me a chaotic void. I was double-teamed by the drones and a group of chaos beasts. I had killed some of the attackers, but there were too many for me to possibly destroy them all. Drakath had been surveying his realm, a rare endeavor, when he had noticed my valiant efforts. Wordlessly, he swooped down and picked me up by my arms. At first, I panicked, thinking he had taken me to chaorrupt me, or possibly kill me. I struggled, but his vice-like grip held me. I don't remember it clearly, but he flew me from his chaos realm and back to Battleon, where he dropped me into a tree. He had never said a word, and I have never said a word until now.

EbilCorp, always chasing me, has taken many of the things I love. They took my pet cat, Mylo, and my pet dragon, Hinfeyn. They took my family, most of my friends. Almost everything I've come to cherish has been cruelly ripped away. They burned down the home I grew up in. They destroyed the school I went to. The only things I can keep out of the clutches of EbilCorp are my armor and weapons and my five closest friends. We are a band of mighty Heroes; we have traveled far and wide and become masters of our art. Many times we have saved each other, and many times more we will. Each of us; sheogorath1, starstarMintystarstar, vampyresslaur, betteryou gamer, necronewlordman, and alicatamp, will fight for our world, our way of life, until the end of time, whether the plague is EbilCorp or something else. Our flames will never be extinguished.

< Message edited by sheogorath1 -- 10/14/2012 14:24:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
10/14/2012 16:47:17   
madman 13

From the Diary of Shadow;
I had not expected to return to Lore again, at least not in such an open way. The secret I carry made it necessary for me to cease any large scale involvement in matters, save the ocasional crucial tweak or nudge in the far isolated places. Certainly, joining such a large war effort on Lore on any day would be unwise, and with my reincarnated alter ego on the same world, existing in the same timeline, the potential for damage was extreme. Of course, if ECO were to succeed, to my understanding all of reality, past and future, would collapse anyway, which left the alternative dangers of paradoxes, inadvertently warning people of the Reset, or worse preventing it, minor by comparison.

In order to limit the risk to the splintering timelines, I used one of my mecha to patrol the edges of the town, eliminating any hostile forces that strayed from monitored areas. Meanwhile, Shadow Oblivion, my reincarnated self, entered town on foot, cutting down ECO's employees to create a distraction. Needless to say, the presence of a Blood-Nebulan vampire in a full scale battle rage, haunting the streets of Solluna proved quite sufficient for the task.

Up until now I had believed his skill to lie in mecha combat, as he channeled much of the dangerous power I had uncovered, but that we were merely equals fighting at close quarters. However, I now realize that this was not the case. The transformation he underwent on Necryptos has granted him unearthly strength and swiftness, beyond anything my human body can hope to match. It seems that he has grown to surpass me absolutely on this world, though of course he lacks my reach beyond it.

Knowing that we are merely aspects of a greater whole, I shudder to think how much stronger our alternate selves from the other timelines must be, given that they each embody in a single form all the power that we share between us, and the small army of entities that I created to aid our task.

While both us found our opponents less than capable of matching us, Oblivion going so far as to deem his foes so weak so as to be boring, we found the shear numbers of them slowed down our fighting. At the last count more than sixty percent of the force still remains, and we have gone to great lengths to create inroads. I fear this battle will rapidly escalate if some decisive action is not taken quickly, and with all parallels and timelines threatened as they are, we can ill-afford such a great disturbance.

< Message edited by madman 13 -- 10/14/2012 17:02:11 >
MQ  Post #: 23
10/14/2012 18:19:35   
nerotic pheonix

My Story -AQW

*Sees Ebilcorp armies marching toward battleon*
Me: Twilly! We must defend BattleOn!
Twilly: Ok, but first let me get my magic scepter.
*Waits for Twilly to get Magic Scepter*
Me: Ok Twilly, are you ready?
Twilly: Yeah, but, there is one more thing.
Me: Yes Twilly?
*Takes off evil mask and suit*
Me: *gasps* Huh! Chairman Platinum!?
Chairman Platinum: Yes it is I, Chairman Platinum! I've come to destroy your world, and make it into a new image, my image, the EBIL image. But I do have an offer, join my army and you will be honored as my second in-command and fiercest warrior, or, you can suffer the consequences and die along side with your world.
Me: Never!
Chairman Platinum: Fine, have it your way... GET HIM!!
*Ebilcorp armies comes for me, I run to a tree and get wacked in the head, soon I wake up from a deep sleep of 2 days. Sees that Ebilcorp took over Battleon.*
Me: Nooooooo!!!
*Ebilcorp soldier spots me*
Ebilcorp Soldier #1: Eliminate target.
Ebilcorp Army: *Eliminate Target.*
Me: *Shouts* Ebilcorp, you have gone too far! I will rid Lore of all of your horrendoues deeds and free Lore from your grasp, by my word, Ebilcorp SHALL fall.
*Chairman Platinum takes out Megaphone*
Chairman Platinum: Can't you see? Your world is already overrun by my forces, give up now. The offer still stands.
Me: Never!! I will never turn my back on Lore!
Chairman Platinum: Well, never say never my associate. Soldiers, dispose of him, but, don't ENITRELY destroy him, leave his body alive enough so that I can drain the power out of his body. *Makes evil ebil smirk.
*Runs into army of Ebilcorp Soldiers destroyes soldiers as he (me) walks through the armies of Ebilcorp forces.*
Me: Vindicator of They Special Attack: Mass of Incandescent Gas!
*Blows up 5.5 Square Kilometers of Ebilcorp Soldiers*
*Climbs on pile of scrapped Ebilcorp Soldiers.*
*Picks up head up Ebilcorp Soldier.*
Ebilcorp Soldier #2: Eliminate target.
*Crushes Ebilcorp Soldier head in hand.*
Me: This is Lore, I will defend my home, until my last dying breath. By the gods I swear to you, that Ebilcorp will fall!
*Lets out warcry, Phoenix Spirit forms in the sky from the warcry.*
Me: SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!
*Phoenix spirit charges at Ebilcorp armies as does he (me) while he(me) charges another Mass of Incandescent gas in his palm.*

Signature and commentary removed. -Faerdin

< Message edited by nerotic pheonix -- 10/14/2012 20:27:46 >
AQW  Post #: 24
10/14/2012 19:29:07   
Dragonman

The Daily Lore News Network Dragon Reports: A Dragonfable News Program

For those who do not know, this is the news for the war, from Dragonfable's perspective, I do this with every war, as do my cohost Kinzvlle, and my reporter The Odor

Day 1:

Welcome to TDLNND This is your host Dragonman66 saying IT'S AN INVASION.

Mysterious being calling themselves "EbilCorp" are taking over, attempting to destory"Artix Entertainment" which have been ruling this and other other universes, which are all being hostily taken over.

While this terrible event does prove there are indeed other universes (Which made Lim, very happy). It is still bad.

Weather today includes ninjas.

To the heroes of this and the other universes, I implore you help save our worlds! Battleon!

In other news, the incredibly handsome politician, Dragonman66 has announced he has cleaned up his act, and will run for mayor again.

He expects his freionds and voters::Zork Knight, bob!!!, Kinzvlle, Xan, The Odor, Dornalca, djkramer123, 100Rob123, Prince Amrod, Wraith, Baron Dante, ~SoaringAbove~, GreyWarden, Angelixx The Good, Faerdin, plue344, DoomCake1234, Ace127, The Cow says MOO, Axel459, Deviance, dragon deamon, The Master, bobeee, smartman294, Keldor, megakyle777, Rytis 155, runekiri, Civer, Und3rgr0und, glaisaurus_x, Drago_BloodMoon, kingyugi456, AlkaNephrite, WallyWeaver, Lightcaster, golden1231, Voodoo Master, Soulless Shadow, 1girlhousefan, 3 Vandoran, The Hollow Soul, lloydbunyan101, dragonman111, Varen6398, VanHellsin24, ACW0, god of insatily, Derith Raxonus, Dart Ichimonji, Ferakin, Dragon4455, Hopeful Guy, Drakonnax, dwightt96313, Rukaji, Mortarion, magmartorlx, Frost Moglin, Selutu, zachmac, Smog (and his spoons), gamer rulez, BraveSirRobin, zeppyzeppy, killer 15683, Starflare, Darius, kim346, Dragonknight315 (and the 7 other knights of creation), Nessaling, hellblade124, Death snake1, Reaper252, D00ms(and his Hammer), blaze656, Dragonlord93, Imaru, Had487, Chisagen, Icy Flare, killybob, .Joerte, Alethia, Stelios, Rayld, The_Rookie, Sainsbo, I am Legend. Not., dkfreak11, and Supersei! to still vote for him, and new ones to vote for him too.

Good luck and Goodnight.

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Odor

TDLNND Field reporter here giving you the latest and most important frontline news. Heal button is a trap. Hearted button is a trap. There are ninjas EVERYWHERE! 10 000 of which belong to a ebil penguin. The heroes of this and many other universes are fighting vailantly against the uncoming hordes. The chairman is also threatning with some sort of World Destruction in 7 days. We are trying to reach Warlic since he is the offical expert in the matter but no comments have been made.

Now for a personal messeage to my fellow ASIL members. I will not be making my offical challenges to you since I am short on time this week and you shouldn't need more motivation.

Battle on and Don't fear the Darkness.

EXTRA! We just hit 1%

EXTRA 2: Dragonman66 still has my support for mayor! We need a real fighter. Not some safety expert.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kinzvlle

*Ebilcorp ninjas delver the new Ebilcorp newspaper* (no time to speel check, sorry,)

The Daily EbilCorp Dragon
Better then the Lore News Network,

BUY OUT

Eariler this week Ebilcorp vampire lawyers stopped by the TDDLNN studio in east Faclon Reach, with a offer to buy are various news medias off us but still keeping us employed. The foolish Dragonman denied the offer and kept are Gnome tv out LLN, which meant he kept everything on that network the main broadcasts, frontline reports, felid reports, and emgrncy broadcast system. I saw that Ebilcorp was the right path and took the TDD part of the network, which is the newspaper and the radio, and let Ebilcorp take it while signing me on as a partner. Once we win the war LLN will be taken over we allredy have machine gun wielding lawyers on there way overe. Dragonman kept the studio while I work out of the fancy and great Ebilcorp main base. When I`m not spying on the warmongers{/s} attending to other duties. I`m still trustworthy it was just [s} my best idea a business deal.

FREE CRUMPETS

To extend my hand of peace I`ll be at the warcamp handing out crumpets, no matter what side you`r on. They are in no way filled with brainwash fluid. Come pick one up. I bake him in my one kitchen, they also come with genric grenades, and no they are nto riged to blow up. THAT ONE LEGED MAN IS A LIER!

ELECTION NEWS!

It`s that time again , to chose a new Ebilccorp rep mayor. Landis is running for re eltcion, Dragonman is running again this year, new comers in the race are the San Robin and Roblos co mayorl ticket, and me. Yes that`s right me. Ebilcorp is funding my campgin with there unlittmed funds. My ticket consist of me and Ebilcorp higher ups good hearted polticns. I campgin for success and will lead the town into greatness, as a Ebilcorp labor camp.

WARCAMP OUTHOUSE

Down for matince STAY OUT! 100 percent a Ebilcorp secret passage.

EBILCORP`S COME TO TOWN!

The Chairman is standing outside of the Falconrach gates, unharmed due to the warmonger honor code. Warmonger are leading a restince and catapulting Ebilcorp troops. Which consist on NINJAS! We also have our specil troops which consist of me, Nix, Craze, and THE DEATH SQUAD!

KINZVLLE FOR MAYOR!

THIS PAPER IS BROUGHT TO YOUBY EBILCORP!

Day 2:

Welcome to LNN.

First off the TDD part of part news comapny has been bought out... by EbilCorp :'(. Kinzvlle went off with them, so we should all be sad now I think.

IN other news, guess who else is running for office again... Rayf.

Rayf announcing he is running for office is raylling up the old Dragonman supporters to a new slogan: "Defenders not big spenders!"
Mayor Dragonman has announced that his voters (Zork Knight, bob!!!, Kinzvlle, Xan, The Odor, Dornalca, djkramer123, 100Rob123, Prince Amrod, Wraith, Baron Dante, ~SoaringAbove~, GreyWarden, Angelixx The Good, Faerdin, plue344, DoomCake1234, Ace127, The Cow says MOO, Axel459, Deviance, dragon deamon, The Master, bobeee, smartman294, Keldor, megakyle777, Rytis 155, runekiri, Civer, Und3rgr0und, glaisaurus_x, Drago_BloodMoon, kingyugi456, AlkaNephrite, WallyWeaver, Lightcaster, golden1231, Voodoo Master, Soulless Shadow, 1girlhousefan, 3 Vandoran, The Hollow Soul, lloydbunyan101, dragonman111, Varen6398, VanHellsin24, ACW0, god of insatily, Derith Raxonus, Dart Ichimonji, Ferakin, Dragon4455, Hopeful Guy, Drakonnax, Dwightt, Rukaji, Mortarion, magmartorlx, Frost Moglin, Selutu, zachmac, Smog (and his spoons), gamer rulez, BraveSirRobin, zeppyzeppy, killer 15683, Starflare, Darius, kim346, Dragonknight315 (and the 7 other knights of creation), Nessaling, hellblade124, Death snake1, Reaper252, D00ms(and his Hammer), blaze656, Dragonlord93, Imaru, Had487, Chisagen, Icy Flare, killybob, .Joerte, Alethia, Stelios, Rayld, The_Rookie, Sainsbo, I am Legend. Not., dkfreak11, Supersei, and Starsaber88) are the coolest people ever!

In other news, the dimension known as AQW is almost free of Ebil Corp corruption, with the dimension of HS already free... however, AQ, ED, MQ, and our dimension have some work to do before they are freed, With us having only cleared out 12% we are in last place, so let's hurrt up!

Now to umm... Voodoo Master with the weather.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Voodoo Master

Wait, am I captured, or am I doing the weather news?

Why not both?

Hello, and welcome to the weather news! I have some technical difficulties because I'm in EbilCorp's prison... but you don't mind do you? You just sit at home, waiting to hear the weather. Have you ever thought about the people behind the scenes? The ones who bring you the news every day? No, right?

*Cough* Sorry. Won't happen again

Anyway, today will be sunny and a bit cloudy with a small chance of rain, blizzard and flying nachos if Cysero's newest experiment succeeds. We don't want that to happen. Trust me.

That's it for today! AND FREE ME! Please!

Day 3:

Welcome to LNN

I'm your Anchor Dragonman66 with crazy news stuff.

Yesterday, as I'm sure you all already know one of the alternate dimensions had another 1.2 Million monsters sent at them by EbilCorp. Now later today, this same dimension is the second one to be freed.

However, the other three dimensions being attacked are in not as good shape, we go to my on the scene reporter, in Soluna City, which is located in a universe filledwith giant Kordana-like androids, who is that universe's version of me... Clone#66.

Thanks Dragonman. Over here, while we are doing fairly well, may not catch up without some transdimensioinal help. EbilCorp is not new here, but this onslaught is a little large to defeat by Friday at 6:00. As we know, if one Dimension falls we all fall, so we implore some transdimensional fighters to pick up a mech suit and report to Queenadent Odessa, we can use all the help we can get.
TRANSMISSION OVER

Thanks Clone#66, we have, as of now killed 83% of our ninja's and I know I'll be heading over there when our home front is clear. The heroes of Falconreach enjoy a good fight.

In political news, Dragoman66 has announced his new advetising campaign sponsered by Twilly Toothpaste.
"Some (like former Mayor Rayf) say that Dragonman66 has terrible fangs. But really he's just always smiling. And seriously Rayf, you think he can help his lineage? He's half-dragon for Pete's sake. And pluss this way, he keeps the toothpaste industry in buisiness. And Wayne, Dragonman knows what YOU have against him *cough*BATORO*Cough*."

These people will not be voting for a prejudiced mayor:Zork Knight, bob!!!, Kinzvlle, Xan, The Odor, Dornalca, djkramer123, 100Rob123, Prince Amrod, Wraith, Baron Dante, ~SoaringAbove~, GreyWarden, Angelixx The Good, Faerdin, plue344, DoomCake1234, Ace127, The Cow says MOO, Axel459, Deviance, dragon deamon, The Master, bobeee, smartman294, Keldor, megakyle777, Rytis 155, runekiri, Civer, Und3rgr0und, glaisaurus_x, Drago_BloodMoon, kingyugi456, AlkaNephrite, WallyWeaver, Lightcaster, golden1231, Voodoo Master, Soulless Shadow, 1girlhousefan, 3 Vandoran, The Hollow Soul, lloydbunyan101, dragonman111, Varen6398, VanHellsin24, ACW0, god of insatily, Derith Raxonus, Dart Ichimonji, Ferakin, Dragon4455, Hopeful Guy, Drakonnax, Dwightt, Rukaji, Mortarion, magmartorlx, Frost Moglin, Selutu, zachmac, Smog (and his spoons), gamer rulez, BraveSirRobin, zeppyzeppy, killer 15683, Starflare, Darius, kim346, Dragonknight315 (and the 7 other knights of creation), Nessaling, hellblade124, Death snake1, Reaper252, D00ms(and his Hammer), blaze656, Dragonlord93, Imaru, Had487, Chisagen, Icy Flare, killybob, .Joerte, Alethia, Stelios, Rayld, The_Rookie, Sainsbo, I am Legend. Not., dkfreak11, Supersei, Starsaber88, deatharrows, Raharu95, and Axoris.

That's all for now. Goodnight, and good luck!

Day 4:
Hello and welcome to LNN I am transmitting live from Soluna City, thanks to our intedimensional travel technology.

They have war here too! And since the fight back home has been won, nothing else to do, but fight elsewhere. If Soluna doesn't take your fancy, Delta V and Battleon need your help too! I'm talking to you guys.

In other news, Rayf and Wayne are completely jealous that I can travel through dimensions and they can't. I'm so much more awesome than them, and you should totally vote for me, like all these people do:Zork Knight, bob!!!, Kinzvlle, Xan, The Odor, Dornalca, djkramer123, 100Rob123, Prince Amrod, Wraith, Baron Dante, ~SoaringAbove~, GreyWarden, Angelixx The Good, Faerdin, plue344, DoomCake1234, Ace127, The Cow says MOO, Axel459, Deviance, dragon deamon, The Master, bobeee, smartman294, Keldor, megakyle777, Rytis 155, runekiri, Civer, Und3rgr0und, glaisaurus_x, Drago_BloodMoon, kingyugi456, AlkaNephrite, WallyWeaver, Lightcaster, golden1231, Voodoo Master, Soulless Shadow, 1girlhousefan, 3 Vandoran, The Hollow Soul, lloydbunyan101, dragonman111, Varen6398, VanHellsin24, ACW0, god of insatily, Derith Raxonus, Dart Ichimonji, Ferakin, Dragon4455, Hopeful Guy, Drakonnax, Dwightt, Rukaji, Mortarion, magmartorlx, Frost Moglin, Selutu, zachmac, Smog (and his spoons), gamer rulez, BraveSirRobin, zeppyzeppy, killer 15683, Starflare, Darius, kim346, Dragonknight315 (and the 7 other knights of creation), Nessaling, hellblade124, Death snake1, Reaper252, D00ms(and his Hammer), blaze656, Dragonlord93, Imaru, Had487, Chisagen, Icy Flare, killybob, .Joerte, Alethia, Stelios, Rayld, The_Rookie, Sainsbo, I am Legend. Not., dkfreak11, Supersei, Starsaber88, deatharrows, Raharu95,Axoris, RamDF (Twice :O!), and Thejop.

Look at all those voters, totally not peer pressure here.

In other completely unrelated news, Falconreach has annoounced that ANYONE ANYWHERE can vote in their mayoral elections... including Soluna.

*Note: LNN is completely unbiased when it comes to the Falconreach elections. I don't know what you're talking about*

That's all for today, I have to continue campaigning and warring

Day 5:

Welcome to Lore News Network... now broadcast in Soluna City!

So umm... being an anchor man from another universe I don't know much about stuff around here, so yeah!

Famous spaceporter James Jameson has decided to port the ruins of the Planet 51 for fuel to use for his new Mecha series, aptly named, the 51 mechas. Other details are unknown.

In news you guys actually care about, we are getting very close to eradicating the EbilCorp threat in the remaining three universes, by tomorrow night, One to all three of them will be saved.

In other news, the strange land of Falconreach in my dimension has a Mayoral debate tonight. The debate will be Dragonman66 leader of the Awesomist party, against Landis Wayne the incumbant mayor, possibly Chairman Platinum's best friend, and founder of the Antiawesomist party
Here is a sample of Dragonman66's political advertising.

Oh whoops first minute explaining why Dragonman is awesome were cut off... oh well airing it anyway.

...That is a breif essay as to why you should vote for Dragonman66 like these people who proudly sponser him:Zork Knight, bob!!!, Kinzvlle, Xan, The Odor, Dornalca, djkramer123, 100Rob123, Prince Amrod, Wraith, Baron Dante, ~SoaringAbove~, GreyWarden, Angelixx The Good, Faerdin, plue344, DoomCake1234, Ace127, The Cow says MOO, Axel459, Deviance, dragon deamon, The Master, bobeee, smartman294, Keldor, megakyle777, Rytis 155, runekiri, Civer, Und3rgr0und, glaisaurus_x, Drago_BloodMoon, kingyugi456, AlkaNephrite, WallyWeaver, Lightcaster, golden1231, Voodoo Master, Soulless Shadow, 1girlhousefan, 3 Vandoran, The Hollow Soul, lloydbunyan101, dragonman111, Varen6398, VanHellsin24, ACW0, god of insatily, Derith Raxonus, Dart Ichimonji, Ferakin, Dragon4455, Hopeful Guy, Drakonnax, Dwightt, Rukaji, Mortarion, magmartorlx, Frost Moglin, Selutu, zachmac, Smog (and his spoons), gamer rulez, BraveSirRobin, zeppyzeppy, killer 15683, Starflare, Darius, kim346, Dragonknight315 (and the 7 other knights of creation), Nessaling, hellblade124, Death snake1, Reaper252, D00ms(and his Hammer), blaze656, Dragonlord93, Imaru, Had487, Chisagen, Icy Flare, killybob, .Joerte, Alethia, Stelios, Rayld, The_Rookie, Sainsbo, I am Legend. Not., dkfreak11, Supersei, Starsaber88, deatharrows, Raharu95, Axoris, RamDF (Twice :O!), Thejop, superbat67, Miran, and Shadows Morgenstern.

And that (Jokes and Xan aside) is my Hundredth vote. I'd like to thank all you guys who voted for me, and ask others to jump on his bandwagon of goodness! Vote for ME!

And that is all, exceot we're only at 72%, si we should hurry up.

Day 6:

Hello and welcome to LNN.

Our top millitary strategists (what news network is complete without military strategists?) Say we have fired 91.166666....% of EbilCorp soldiers across all 6 dimensions. While in the EbilCorp lair, there are an additional 800,000 soldiers waiting to march, however it is believed that the soldiers cannot march into a dimension at 100% clean, so if we were to finish quickly, we'd be able to ignore the 800,00.

We have 46 hours to defeat the remaining, which should be no problem.

In other news, somebody broke H.A.L. so he can now only give haircuts to people who want to have mullets. He gives them afros.

Speaking of bad transitions, last night was the Mayoral debate in Falconreach. Dragonman66 completely won, because Landis Wayne refused to talk without his lucky hanky.

Zork Knight, bob!!!, Kinzvlle, Xan, The Odor, Dornalca, djkramer123, 100Rob123, Prince Amrod, Wraith, Baron Dante, ~SoaringAbove~, GreyWarden, Angelixx The Good, Faerdin, plue344, DoomCake1234, Ace127, The Cow says MOO, Axel459, Deviance, dragon deamon, The Master, bobeee, smartman294, Keldor, megakyle777, Rytis 155, runekiri, Civer, Und3rgr0und, glaisaurus_x, Drago_BloodMoon, kingyugi456, AlkaNephrite, WallyWeaver, Lightcaster, golden1231, Voodoo Master, Soulless Shadow, 1girlhousefan, 3 Vandoran, The Hollow Soul, lloydbunyan101, dragonman111, Varen6398, VanHellsin24, ACW0, god of insatily, Derith Raxonus, Dart Ichimonji, Ferakin, Dragon4455, Hopeful Guy, Drakonnax, Dwightt, Rukaji, Mortarion, magmartorlx, Frost Moglin, Selutu, zachmac, Smog (and his spoons), gamer rulez, BraveSirRobin, zeppyzeppy, killer 15683, Starflare, Darius, kim346, Dragonknight315 (and the 7 other knights of creation), Nessaling, hellblade124, Death snake1, Reaper252, D00ms(and his Hammer), blaze656, Dragonlord93, Imaru, Had487, Chisagen, Icy Flare, killybob, .Joerte, Alethia, Stelios, Rayld, The_Rookie, Sainsbo, I am Legend. Not., dkfreak11, Supersei, Starsaber88, deatharrows, Raharu95, Axoris, RamDF (Twice :O!), Thejop, superbat67, Miran, and Shadows Morgenstern are all very happy that their future mayor is doing awesomely.

But that's in a differant universe,m so you people in Soluna City probably don't care!

Something you will care about, is it turns out that Ponimech is having a 1% off sale! GO STORM IT'S WALLS! (after you are done fighting).

Now to Kinzvlle.

< Message edited by dragonman66 -- 10/17/2012 20:52:41 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =AE= Ebilcorp Threat-10th Anniversary war Oct2012
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition