Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Your Satisfaction about the Ebilwar and 10th anniversary.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Satisfaction about the Ebilwar and 10th anniversary.
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2012 4:04:36   
f4tal1tY

IMO, many are complaining about the bad prize as bikes were for ppl who could afford it. However, i think it was a good prize as people will stop using the bikes after a while because of all the lag and stuff. This is also motivation from the staff for low levels to continue playing the game and BattleOn :)

Begging removed. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 10/21/2012 21:49:12 >
Epic  Post #: 26
10/21/2012 4:21:45   
Jekyll

ANYWAY, the varium given out was good. Non-variums can slowly save up to buy a varium weapon soon.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 10/21/2012 21:49:40 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/21/2012 4:27:47   
f4tal1tY

its not enough to buy a good weapon. Most free to plays like me will just use it to buy a boost or smthg :P

< Message edited by SMGS -- 10/21/2012 21:49:55 >
Epic  Post #: 28
10/21/2012 4:55:33   
arthropleura

Yknow whats gonna be funny? a few months from now some newbie will sign up and ask: why the hell is everyone using the same bike xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/21/2012 5:40:02   
BinV2

really satisfied got alot of credits, 2 cheevos, a bike and some varium
one of the best events ever in my opinion.
Epic  Post #: 30
10/21/2012 5:41:48   
midnight assassin

Money wise I decided to buy my favorite style and 3 credit boost.
10th AE anniversary is more fun in ED

< Message edited by midnight assassin -- 10/21/2012 5:43:13 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
10/21/2012 10:07:24   
liy010

^I'd say it was 2nd to best, I like AQW the best. We got a free Armor, Cape, Daggers, Helm and a (Non-Member) Pet. On top of all that, we had a new Class released. The best part is that they are all for (0) AC so free bank :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/21/2012 10:30:33   
midnight assassin

Nah. I enjoy ed more than aqw unless they gave the chunin class for free. I also got my favorite hairstyle the terminator.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
10/21/2012 12:23:21   
Lord Machaar

Win.

Everyone is satisfied except me.

But sincerely ED's prize according to other games except (MQ) which you had to buy your prize xD, it means nothing... some received armor/helm even weapons in other games, we got a bike and some varuims... and still everyone is happy, let's just deal with it ED has got the best community ever.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 10/21/2012 12:26:14 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 34
10/21/2012 12:27:21   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Super satisfied. Thanks devs! Everything was pretty much perfect. I got what I wanted lol.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
10/21/2012 12:38:08   
streetnaruto

@Machaar srsly? VARIUM FOR THE WIN ! CH NERF! I CANT HIT 120 WITH BM ITS UP! KILL THE NPC INSTEAD OF HELPING THE WUUR! Seems like a great community to me. O like most players say gg noob. (not calling you a noob just a reference stating the arrogance of most players) Star beggin ftw.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/21/2012 12:41:59   
Snaipera

We got 2 achievements (one will possibly be worth 2000ish points ,the other is worth 1500) , we got a slick bike (which is usually worth 30k-ish credits and we also got free varium and unlimited NPCs for a whole week . My god ,what else could we ask for ? Weapons shouldn't be rewarded seeing this war is not just for the high levels
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
10/21/2012 19:27:20   
Lady Blue

you know why ED didn't give us free weapon/armor as a prize because of balance issues so be thankful they gave us free bikes and free varium + a lots of credits because of unlimited fights from the npcs

overall im satisfied.
Post #: 38
10/21/2012 21:35:21   
NDB

No... just no...
I am absolutely not satisfied
The Friday this event began, I was in the lead for the Daily Solo Champ and it scared the crap out of me when I figured out the Corporate Ninjas were unlimited since I wasn't a TM. Ended up still winning, but I had to put waaaaay more effort than I intended to.
So, the next day I wasted 50,000 credits and changed to TM to 3 hit kill. Next thing you know, it lasted only a week. >Had to change again.......
In the end I wasted 150,000 credits and 6,000 varium. Got maybe about 80,000 credit back and 300 varium when I had 22k points
And the bike. I don't need another bike! It should have been an achievement or something. Now all I see is level 5s thinking to awesome when they probably didn't do a thing to help. If you want a bike work for it.

< Message edited by NDB -- 10/21/2012 21:37:22 >
Epic  Post #: 39
10/21/2012 21:55:06   
King Helios

The most points possible, at 0:00:30 second fights, during the 7 days only, non-stop, is 201,600.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
10/21/2012 22:01:44   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@NDB So what you're saying is that you're upset about the war because YOU spent credits to class change knowing that the war would only be a week long anyways and spent a ton more on varium item purchases just so you could get points, which had no confirmed reward to them at all, and some faster kills?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
10/21/2012 22:06:37   
rayniedays56

Pretty much. And moose! IRC ED W now!

I loved it. The bike is pwetty :D Maked it wanna hugg everyone.

*COME HERE SMGS*

/ontopic again

Worried about strength spammers again though. Oh well, at least the Devs gave us free var and a free bike!

PEOPLE should be HAPPY
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
10/21/2012 22:29:47   
Rayman
Banned

I will be Fully satisfied when they add the ratings points to the 10th year cheevo.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
10/21/2012 23:12:07   
Stabilis

Essentially anything I post here would be the only topics I am criticizing, anything not mentioned from the war I am in support of:

War gameplay. This war required us to play repetitive after repetitive NPC battle in which the NPCs used the same tactics in each battle... disregardless of their selection of skills or limited intelligence. Playing against the "computer" did not entertain myself, in fact it did bore me after an hour. I did not wish to continue the war gameplay after an hour of playing.

I suggest reintroducing PVP to events that are released. Involving other players in our affairs is more interactive thus more engaging (even if only for chat).

Players offer other players companionship (sometimes rivalry) aside from a dynamic game. As EpicDuel is multiplayer one of it's superpowers is in the whole of the community. Please incite us with player-and-player content at the next event. Thanks for reading my own feedback.
AQ Epic  Post #: 44
10/21/2012 23:38:51   
veneeria

I wuv'ed 'em all bros..

@Depressed Void Before the events of the war, i remember of a disscussion about the infernal war in which players wanted a war with npcs again (like our frosty not-xmas war).
But yeah, i agreed, which makes me want even more that pve mode. Random battles and less recycled monsters is the key for me, because this was the case players were nearly obligated to fight the ebil ebilcorp. (in which we aren't ebilcorp employees )

The end of the war was well rewarding, really WELL. It was nearly a win-win situation and felt really amazing to see again those credit/varium versions.

Chairmain platinum muscles were hilarious, the guest from One-eyed doll was really gorgeous and this post is getting freaking long.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
10/21/2012 23:49:43   
DoomBlitz

Yes every bit of what Veneeria said, this game lacks severely in PVE and we need more of it. I believe limited NPC battles shouldn't even exist and that might've been used to combat botters kind of like the captcha but it should be put into more wars as a treat (loved the free credits).
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
10/21/2012 23:58:10   
f4tal1tY

@DoomBlitz Well if there were unlimited NPC battles, many would just farm all day because many players care about their win-loss ratio. imo, i think that the game does lack in PvE, and the war was pretty good. Doom, i think they should just have a higher npc fights per hour cap, but it shouldn't be unlimited.
Epic  Post #: 47
10/22/2012 0:06:04   
DoomBlitz

Eh during the war I still got all my pvp random fights in w/o waiting. But I should've said that it'd be better if it was war exclusive :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/22/2012 1:07:07   
Joe10112

I'm pretty happy. Credits and Tokens are nice, but the varium helps. Now if I buy a 500 Var Package, I'll get a 995 Varium Weapon. That's my plan, when a new 995 Var Weapon comes out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
10/22/2012 1:07:19   
f4tal1tY

Yea, it would be better if its only in wars. However, some people might want to do PvP during wars too, which could be a problem as it might take a long time to get into a game.
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Satisfaction about the Ebilwar and 10th anniversary.
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition