Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Poor sportsmen ship

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Poor sportsmen ship
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2012 9:33:08   
8x

Usually these kind of players are young kids with varium who annoy you with "gg" and "gf" when they are winning and swear at you when they lose. Just ignore them.

I actually have a funny story about this topic. When I was playing on one of my alts, I was put in a 2vs2 battle with max lvl full varium player and 2 non-varium players at my level range. The varium player hated all of us and called us noobs, but when I met this same player on my main account like 30 minutes later he was friendly with everyone (3 full variums)... /facepalm
Epic  Post #: 26
10/24/2012 19:03:29   
DestruRaGe

Yea those fully enchanced vars with OPed builds... Many of them thinks that they should win no matter what
and they thinks that theyre skilled players. In fact theyre not which they proved to me with their moves in 1vs1 and 2vs2.
Oh and when youre giving them arguments or win with them they call you for example like you said a "lucky noob".
So what you do is ignore them, say thank you or call them noob too. ^^
Epic  Post #: 27
10/24/2012 21:53:50   
midnight assassin

It's because ED has many false gods just like Caden.
Off-topic
Players call me noob for not joining their faction. *face palm*

< Message edited by midnight assassin -- 10/24/2012 21:54:18 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/25/2012 0:35:02   
laguna blade

Thats really funny story 8x. Idk there r ppl like that.
Epic  Post #: 29
10/25/2012 19:17:09   
nico0las

Poor sportsmanship is perhaps the most common thing in competitive games. You can't expect everyone to be nice all the time.
Perhaps he was annoyed that you stunned him. Stuns are admittedly somewhat annoying.
The joke is on him though, seeing as you won the battle. ;)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/26/2012 10:54:30   
Liz Vicious

Variations of this thread have been posted since the game began. It's an online game played by a broad age range. You're going to battle Juvenile and emotionally immature appointments with access to a chat facility. That's it.
Post #: 31
10/26/2012 11:07:09   
theholyfighter

Yea sure...seen it happen a lot...... As for the details, takes too much time to type and too much space to hold.

Btw, there was a time when the word "noob" wasn't allowed. IDK why they unlocked it....
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/26/2012 11:11:34   
Mother1

@ theholyfighter

It still is't allowed it is taboo just like telling someone to F5 while dueling.
Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Poor sportsmen ship
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition