Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [GIMP]Star Signatures VII[Sigs, Avis, Userbars, Banners]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [GIMP]Star Signatures VII[Sigs, Avis, Userbars, Banners]
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2012 13:57:35   
green arrow55

KK i got second part of legenduims request

EDIT:OK i tried to do my best confused but yea font had to be white or else coudnt see that well

< Message edited by green arrow55 -- 11/18/2012 14:13:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 126
11/18/2012 18:20:26   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" anyone
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): banner for an upcoming shop I'm thinking about opening. Any tips?
Render: none
Background: Be creative!
Text: Moon Kitties Art Shop!
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): AQW's font or some italic font easy to read
Notes (If you have any special requests): um...I wish to get a few tips for a shop opening. I got inspired by you xD Help.
PM when done?: no need

AQW  Post #: 127
11/19/2012 8:17:01   
xShadowHunterx

Here's your signature:
[image]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/DoomHound173/Requests/mistykitty2.jpg[/image]

I'll probably make your banner soon would you mind it being AQW themed? I kinda have an idea. As for your shop tips:

Have fun, absolutely a must. If you're not having fun there really is no point.

Having shop rules might help, like Theo's shop has rules where people have to have their own image uploader etc.

Pick out the program you're going to use for requests make sure you're familiar with it before you start doing requests. If you're still learning make sure you either know a good site to find tutorials for your chosen program or have someone that can teach you. I also noticed your thread, and while I don't know of any Ipad programs for making signatures I found this article about image editing in the Ipad clicky! If you aren't always on your Ipad and get on the computer I suggest getting GIMP.

Examples for your shop is a must, it helps visitors get an idea of your style and whether they want something similar to one of your signatures.

So yea, that's all the tips I can think of for now. I worked in a few shops before I started my own, so when I started Star Signatures I had a good idea of how to set up the thread and stuff.

@Misty, How's this: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/DoomHound173/Requests/mistysbanner.jpg

< Message edited by xShadowHunterx -- 11/19/2012 8:33:08 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
11/19/2012 11:05:24   
green arrow55

nice sig shadow
DF AQW  Post #: 129
11/19/2012 13:06:45   
xShadowHunterx

Thanks!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
11/19/2012 20:49:32   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

SThanks Shadow! I got my shop up, but my examples stink D: Oh well, I'll keep trying :)
One more request to make.

Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" no preference
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): signature for shop
Render: something similar to Shadow's banner she made for me.
Background: use banner above^^
Text: Moon Kitties Art Shop!
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): any
Notes (If you have any special requests): Can I also get my Shop's link in the sig? (Clickable, not ACTUALLY straight in it.) You'll find my shop in Art Request Shops threads.
PM when done?: nope

< Message edited by Misty_kitty -- 11/19/2012 20:51:03 >
AQW  Post #: 131
11/20/2012 0:01:34   
green arrow55

I might have a go with mistys but some one else can do it allso
DF AQW  Post #: 132
11/20/2012 22:01:27   
blaze656

Ok, so I'm new at this whole shop thing but I have a complicated one so if anyone could help me that would be great
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
11/21/2012 7:27:28   
xShadowHunterx

[b]Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" [/b]
[b]Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): [/b]
[b]Render:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"):[/b]
[b]Notes (If you have any special requests):[/b]
[b]PM when done?:[/b]

Fill out that form best you can and we'll help you best we can. Read the first post if you don't know what a render is.

@Green Arrow55, Want the screenshot I used for the background of the banner? And maybe instructions on how I made the er...plaque? (Its not hard :D) As for the background I applied a cloud filter then did a color to alpha and removed all the black and turned the opacity down to give it a misty effect. (You can pm me if you have questions.) Good luck! :D

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
11/21/2012 11:21:33   
green arrow55

Yea sure i was looking for the background thanks=)
DF AQW  Post #: 135
11/21/2012 13:23:29   
xShadowHunterx

Here you go: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/DoomHound173/AQW%20Screenshots/aqwgraveyard.png
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
11/22/2012 15:03:57   
xx__Ramon__xx

Long time no see my fellow forumers!
I was wondering if ya'll could create another magnificent sig of yours, so here goes. ^_^
Specific artist? The most enthusiastic artist in this shop ;P
Type of graphic? Dunno what that is so lets skip that for now.
Render Dunno what that is x2.
Background If its possible to take out the guy in this figure for the background, then this image, if not a transparant background. rawr.
Text N/A
Font N/A
Notes okies, from the image above that person is in a specific pose, I was wondering if it could be replaced for an anthro* version of a dark arcanine** in the same pose?
PM when done? Yes please! ^_^
(*anthro: anthropomorphic figures: animal with human features and tendencies.)
(**dark arcanine: from pokemon, I'm sure most people remember pokemon ^_^ kinda like this one but with his fur colors inverted: arcanine)

EDIT: Due to festivities, you guys can take all the time in the world with it, HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

< Message edited by xx__Ramon__xx -- 11/22/2012 15:10:01 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
11/22/2012 22:20:06   
green arrow55

@mistykitty

[img]http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t504/Sukhraj_Singh/MOONkittysig.png [/img

remove space
@shadow can you give me a tut on how to make text rainbow
DF AQW  Post #: 138
11/22/2012 23:51:47   
nerotic pheonix

@Xx_Ramon_xX, a render is like, a person, or thing you want in your sig.

I'll be back to edit this post soon for a siggy request and avvy request.

AQW  Post #: 139
11/23/2012 10:53:25   
xShadowHunterx

@Ramon, Oh furries. That link isn't direct and some of the stuff on that page isn't kid friendly. I can't really figure out what on the page you wanted. DX
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
11/23/2012 18:41:38   
nerotic pheonix

Specific Artist: No Preference
Type of Graphic: Siggy
Render: 1 and 2
Background: Battleon and SleepyWolf
Text: "Two Worlds One Hero."
Font: this
Notes: Ok, if possible, can you flip one of the renders, so that they can both be in the middle of the siggy, back-to-back. Also, you can see, that I put 2 backgrounds, whichever side the OS Character, Bill, is on, he is facing SleepyWolf. Whatever side the TurkeyAssassin is on, he is facing Battleon. Also, with "Two Worlds", can you put the word "Two" on the right side of the sig, and the word "Worlds" on the other. Then "One Hero" is on the bottom middle. Also, there are people in the backgrounds, see if you can edit them out :P
PM When done? Yep

< Message edited by nerotic pheonix -- 11/23/2012 18:42:44 >
AQW  Post #: 141
11/23/2012 18:54:48   
Ze Mage34

Back! Ill take Phoenix's

Done, am pretty happy with it :)

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k610/Ze34/PhoenixOS_B.jpg

Ask for changes if you want as always :)

~Ze

< Message edited by Ze Mage34 -- 11/23/2012 19:05:00 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 142
11/23/2012 19:09:18   
nerotic pheonix

..... That was fast, but I Like! Thanks!
AQW  Post #: 143
11/23/2012 19:13:12   
Ze Mage34

Ahah np :P Gald you like it :)

~Ze
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
11/23/2012 19:32:36   
nerotic pheonix

Now, i'm back for the Avvy (duh duh duh)

Simply, make a PLUSHIE out of this

Not much of a request, but here's the background I want.

Thanks!
AQW  Post #: 145
11/23/2012 20:50:13   
xx__Ramon__xx

@phoenix: Render definition, thanks ^_^
@shadow, sorry, I didn't know it was rated anything higher than E for everyone, I just google it and that page popped up e.e
And that's what its called, furries? Lol so I take it it can't be done?

EDIT:Ok um I think I got a direct link for the background this time ._.
And for the render (new vocab ^_^) the male only if possible (and the males colors inverted too please) thanks for the patience!

< Message edited by xx__Ramon__xx -- 11/23/2012 22:17:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
11/24/2012 1:09:27   
Ze Mage34

I dont actually know if anyone makes Plushies anymore...
Since Trank shut his shop down...?

~Ze
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
11/24/2012 1:54:38   
The White Knight

Hi, I have never been here before... I just kinda want a new signature of my character (The Aq button underneath my avatar :P)
Specific Artist: No Preference
Type of Graphic: Signature
Render: Idk what this means I would PREFER a background, but one is not necessary if I ask too much ^__^
Background: Uhm, Either like this guy a little transparent ( Transparent Version maybe? ) ORRR This thing without the Lettering ( No lettering. )
Text: I want these words (except for the Chronicles part of course :P) White Knight Font/Text
Font: Preferably that text^^^ If not then whatever text you can :)!
Notes:1: Anything that is way too difficult you don't have to do O.O, idk what is easy and what is difficult though :( |2. Idk what happens after you do it... Do you like email me or post it somewhere... Any help would be appreciated really ;_;
PM when done: YES PLEASE! :)

Extra Note: I have a photoshopped picture of my character just him and his shield 500x100 with a complete black background if you need it, or want it as a template?

Edit: Thank You person :)VVV

Edit 2: I am going to bed :( When this "shadow person logs on can you ask her to PM me :(? I will be on in like 6 or 9 hours :|

< Message edited by Paul_The_Slayer -- 11/24/2012 6:11:40 >
AQ DF  Post #: 148
11/24/2012 2:10:27   
Ze Mage34

@Paul

Welcome,
First off;

quote:

FYI, A render is an image with no background similar to our logo up there! Good places to find those are: Planet Renders (You will need an account for that one if I remember correctly), Renders Graphiques (Though the site is in french its not hard finding the render you want and you don't need an account), Baka Renders (will need an account to download but not to link I believe), and lastly google! Just type in what you want and put render next to it, renders are always .pngs. so for me I'd search say "Black Rock Shooter Render" and find .pngs to use. The previous paragraphs were just us asking you to make it easier on us when we do make a render out of your character.

Thats a render^ Soooo, e.g. Clicky-boop that is, because it dosnt have a background.

So your images in the background section would be renders.

Secondly, yea....Shadow can explain how to use a Signature and stuff better than anyone else I know so, if your willing to wait a couple of hours until she wakes up then you'll know :)
Hope this helps!

P.s. Ill leave the request for Shadow to do.. <34

~Ze
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 149
11/24/2012 7:20:50   
xShadowHunterx

@Ramon, Okay I don't know if I can do that one. I'll see if anyone else wants it and if no one else can then I'll do it.

@Paul, Okay the guy you want without the white would be the render. Since its in the foreground and the main thing people see as explained in Ze's post. The thing you want without the lettering would be the background (for obvious reasons.) Now I'm not sure if I can remove the lettering. As to what happens when its done, that mainly depends on if the requester wants it PMed to them. I'll pm you a preview of the signature along with a code to use it on the forums.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [GIMP]Star Signatures VII[Sigs, Avis, Userbars, Banners]
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition