Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Your first days on Delta V

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your first days on Delta V
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/29/2012 16:54:41   
TRizZzCENTRINO

ha ha i was here from the very start of the game and i wasnt a noob at all. i knew how to win battles and where everything was from lvl 1. so me is superior!! (jokes)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/29/2012 18:16:34   
Assassin01

I joined immediately after the release of alpha.Even now when I see someone with the Founder armor I feel nostalgic.I'm a returning payer and I must say at least for me it doesn't seem as though the Founders have changed much, I still get a "GG" after a fight win or lose.These days alot of people have this superiority complex which makes me respect those who are still quite normal no matter how many wins they have or whatever cool gear they have.

Edit: I started after Alpha not beta.

< Message edited by assasin01 -- 11/2/2012 10:16:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/31/2012 21:01:18   
blazinglordblaster

When I created an account on January I didn't know about anything. I didn't even know that a war was ending! Until... someone told me. I thought AFK means some sort of a player. (I thought it meant powerful but it turned out to be Away From Keyboard). I remembered training for the fist time. I was like using every move and putting all my points into strength and health because I thought that combo increases your HP, defense and damage. My first battle was against Junker I lost. I was so stupid back then! I thought you need varium to get armor, guns, robots and vehicles. The only thing I had was a sword. On February, I figured out about everything! (By reading the guides).

Edit: I thought f4f means battle. I got so angry when a level 33 said f4f to me.
Edit2: I thought gg meant go go and bb meant boo boo.

< Message edited by blazinglordblaster -- 10/31/2012 21:06:27 >
AQW  Post #: 28
11/1/2012 4:33:15   
DSlayHardz

I started playing at January 2012.
I play MMORPG like Sherwood Dungeon (I started playing Sherwood Dungeon 2009) But i got bored and transferred to EpicDuel.
EpicDuel didn't even make me bored, i enjoy alot killing NPCs and doing 1v1 alot.
My first character was "Negazam" and reached level 24 but i hated my char because i got 0 credits so i sold all!
So i made my new character "Hardvarion" it's Merc. So i started again until i knew a person called Something but he has "Maggot" in his name and he recruited me into his faction.
And i reached level 20 and i searched his character and he changed name so i didn't see him and he removed me from his buddy list, I don't know why?.
Then i got in a faction called "TheYzFederation" and i met my new bestfriend in this game "TheYzFederation" is now his name.
But someone hacked my acct and removed all in my Hardvarion ( i got hacked and didn't open my acct for about 2 weeks ) i didn't knew there was an email sent to me Lol so i saw the new pass and changed to my old pass then i changed my email.
I didn't see him but i saw him in a 2v2 battle and added him as a buddy again!

Now, i reached level 31 and joined a new faction called "PvPirates". Cyber Dream is the Founder and he recruited me.
So, i'm not done in my journey.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/3/2012 18:22:38   
ardoren

I made my account basically as soon as beta came out. December 4, 2009. I'd read about it from the AQW DNs. I'd wanted to make a merc simply because I generally gravitate toward the "fighter" type classes, but I was won over to BH simply by it's appearance. I also thought the wrist blade concept was interesting.

I remember having an extremely spread out build, then realizing that I should probably focus on some skills. I ended up with a max multi at some point and a smoke-mass later. I also tried at first to distribute all my stat points evenly into the six possible slots.
I was able to manage my credits, though I bought new weapons relatively often. I had the Shock Claws, Auto Claws, Logan's Wrath, and Gougers as a noob and thought they were the best things ever.

My win loss was pretty bad, but I stuck with my character.

I remember all the fun things from Beta. >.> nostalgia. Life was sooo much simpler back then, hahaha.

I didn't know what resistance was for, at first. Actually, I didn't know anything.

It's hard to find Beta players now, most of them have quit. It makes me sad.
And I'm still level 34, as I don't play that much. i see these kids who started like, less than a year ago, at 35, and I'm thinking "Slow down there guy. It's just a game :P"
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/3/2012 19:10:36   
xxmirxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyQ7VYcykf0
this was me playing with few friends
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
11/4/2012 11:03:55   
Metallico

2010, summer holiday my first class was bounty hunter, and i used to have multi build and it worked atleast at the first 18 lvls and my character was very weak so i created since that like 7 characters more since that xD
Metallico has been the best one and i created him on 29th December 2011 my birthday
My bounty hunter Lcraneo is very good
my mage kunazgui is awsome :D
Epic  Post #: 32
11/5/2012 7:48:16   
Lord Noonien Soong

'Twas February 29th 2012 I thought that AFK was a rank,

April something 2012, I got kicked out because of their C58 build, my adobe was old, turning my char back to a noob, I can at least play him at school now

< Message edited by Dollarmoth#1 -- 11/5/2012 7:51:32 >
DF  Post #: 33
11/5/2012 8:02:26   
RageSoul

Ah , yes , i remember the first time i made and played ( and enjoyed! ) this game :

Okay , i was playing AQW before , then got slightly bored ( BTW it was , i think , after AQW's B-day Event since 2010 ) . Then i saw this ad of ED . I went in to it , made an account , and whoa , look it here , stats with real use! I was using my old and very-first character Arcumagus ( um , i forgot about him a VERY LOOOONG TIME ever since i started to make more accounts ) , a Tech Mage . While trying to explore the game's environment , i met an NPC i always loved to visit and meet , and guys , his name is City Guard . I clicked Challenge , then later on , of course , i won . After fighting him multiple times , i manage to reach Level 2 .

When i checked my Skill Tree , it was , well , interesting , and i add my first Stat Points to TECH and Plasma Bolt ( i didn't know how the numbers work back then so i rely on my instinct ) . \

My verdict back then ? AQW- out ; ED - in!

BTW , this happened where Frostbane was still a "must-really-have" item back in Gamma .

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 11/5/2012 8:03:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/5/2012 22:26:20   
Crimson Eagle

@Lord Aegis ahaha same thing for me! I saw it playing AQW too! Now when I think about it, AQW is boring compared to ED!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
11/5/2012 22:39:55   
legion of souls

I started playing on december 15th 2011 after noticing AQW was a waste of money

lol, i remembr thinking the bunker that mercs had was a aux and spent a week looking for it.

I remember my very fisrt promo <3 azreal pack.

First armor: beast rider EM
first sidearm: Dark star
First aux: serpent striker
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
11/11/2012 20:58:35   
hijinks

From the beginning, I thought that the apprintice staffs were auxes, that mercs bunker buster skill was an aux they bought. And I had alot more losses than wins due to me trying out EVERY skill on my skill tree. xD And I also thought that AFK a rank.

< Message edited by hijinks -- 11/11/2012 20:59:04 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
11/11/2012 21:57:03   
Firewallblast

I joined 12/23/2010 (According to portal). I started playing ED b/c I was tired from AQW and clicked an ad for ED on AQW's homepage. I got from level 1 to 9 in one day and felt very proud. One of my first battles I remember a level 4 using a gun to kill me and I was thinking: show off. Every time I leveled up I thought it was a must to get every weapon for that level which eventually started getting difficult near level 25 or so. I also didn't understand the Defense and Resistance aspects and thought BloodLust and Energy Shield useless b/c they didn't attack or defend me against attacks.... I also thought Massacre was the coolest and remember thinking of the power it would have at level 10 :/ Eventually I got tired of losing every time so I quit my BH, I can't really do anything with for lack of credits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
11/12/2012 2:21:36   
Crimson Eagle

@above
@above that
@above that and that

Ahahaha, so I wasn't the only person that thought that the Bunker Buster was an aux? *Feels relieved* Thought I was the only one xD

< Message edited by Mr. Clean XD -- 11/12/2012 2:22:07 >

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your first days on Delta V
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition