Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Bounty hunters are OP <*proof inside*>

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Bounty hunters are OP <*proof inside*>
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/20/2012 22:12:40   
TRizZzCENTRINO

yes i use 5 focus bcus i dont like to spam any stats, and i don't change to BM or use a massacre build on BH like those sheeps following the most OP build/class. cyber is weakest with 5 focus if other classes know how to use their 5 focus correctly and cyber is the most balanced class right now.
and i have tried all 6 class and tried every build available, my conclusion is BM is the most op because it can get your health to half in 3 turns or less by using the 2 common BM builds like 5 focus BM and strength BM. and strength or massacre BH can only take your health away a bit at a time and in 3 turns i can have enough time to wreak their massacre plans. and as i said before just because you dont see much people use strength/5 focus BM that doesnt mean that its not more OP than massacre BH. i actually have seen alot of non-variums turn to BM because they can get any 5 focus and heavily defended class to low health when spamming strength or just a normal 5 focus build with max deadly aim. and as i get to this point, deadly aim intimidate and bloodlust combined into one class is just too OP so removing deadly aim from bloodmage and replacing it with any non damage boosting passive would be the best option.
and no i dont use massacre cyber hunter builds, only when im bored i try stat abuse builds for 1 hour with my cyber hunter and change back to 5 focus.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 11/20/2012 22:14:40 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
11/20/2012 22:42:11   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Someone else who thinks BM is OP

So many people just don't see it...
The only problem with Blood Mage is deadly aim
If you took that off, it would work as strong as other 5 focus classes, not be stronger

As for BH, remove massacre, or add 1.5* the current energy cost and/or make the damage % lower
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
11/20/2012 23:46:20   
robo90925

I don't know what build trizzz uses usually, but yesterday he was massacre build. Unless they buff plasma cannon, i don't think removing deadly aim would be a good idea.

BM is too of topic. We should get back on to BH
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
11/21/2012 0:35:14   
arthropleura

id just like to point out makin g a supp requirement would be pointless cos massacre already has one. Although you could make it two 42 stat requirements xD
Mess them up big time
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
11/21/2012 4:21:38   
Promiscuous

BMs are OP but any half-decent BH or focus TLM destroy them. Ok, sounds right. ._.
Its just that some classes are good/bad against certain ones and BHs are good against everyone. ;)

< Message edited by Promiscuous -- 11/21/2012 4:32:36 >
Post #: 105
11/21/2012 5:22:08   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above no thats 100% not true, BM has a more useful debuff than BH becuase BH is useless when it deals low damage, just to add to that BM doesnt even need energy points, their deadly aim is OP and makes up for it

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 11/21/2012 5:34:44 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
12/3/2012 16:53:48   
Gull..

well - I guess one of the problem, that is many have choosen and/or change to play bounty hunters, and it hard to see each own class is over powerd or not. there are really many hunters in the game, and i agreed it a intersting class to play.
My opinion that bounty hunters is very hard to battle, and i loose 8/10 times(equal my own lvl) when i battle a bounty hunters..
smoke, Massacre and shadow arts, that is really really evil for a tect merc..

I will wait an see what happen in omega. And if nothing change i will change my class to bounty hunter that for sure.

May you all have good time in epiduel
Gull..

Post #: 107
12/3/2012 18:10:15   
Vegafire

After trying a variation of Builds as numerous classes to determine the actuall power of BH and CH i have came to a conclusion that a decent build will beat them 60-70% of the time, 90% of the time as a bloodmage and no this does not mean abusing stats each build has been a 5 focus build bassed around higher str and support, for tech mage was bassed 5 focus with malf and enhancements on tech and dex with loop healing, with merc the same, bunker and infernal android with fillers inbetween, as a tactical merc the same again only with more heals and poison
AQW Epic  Post #: 108
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Bounty hunters are OP <*proof inside*>
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition