Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread
Page 8 of 29«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2013 23:39:00   
Megadragonknight

@above
Ok, good night!
Post #: 176
5/3/2013 17:59:34   
Mondez

My video outlining on the OS CC update: Unscripted Oversoul Friday
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
5/20/2013 13:45:28   
Jmagician

I have been working on these ideas of Fusion Characters for some time now and I feel I should post all my work so far here!

(Max Storm+Overfiend Blade), (Alexis+Light Fairy), (Alpha Pirate+Alpha Frostzard), Darkon (Xmas Fiend), (Earth Wizard+Skexis Fiend), (Father Time+Poison Drake), (Kruger+Lightning Wolf), (Pumpkin Lord+Void Knight).

I realized that the PD and FT fusion is a potential PD evo, but I drew that long before any speculation :P

EDIT: @Mondez: I have actually viewed some of your reviews and I agree with what your saying. I don't agree with all of your points and the ratings you give might be too high in accordance with what you say but overall, it was pretty enlightening. Good stuff!

Also, especially well done for being it being an unscripted review. Everytime you mentioned that I always thought to myself all the stuttering I would have done. I have a bad case of stage fright

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/20/2013 23:26:56 >
AQW  Post #: 178
5/20/2013 18:48:13   
kise2

@Jmagician
i really like (Earth Wizard+Skexis Fiend) and (Pumpkin Lord+Void Knight).
AQW Epic  Post #: 179
5/20/2013 19:35:51   
ValkyrieKnight

Even if you recover 400 health afterwards, you're dead if you touch 0 health.

http://prntscr.com/15vmn0

@ JMagician

MaxStorm & OverBlade

It was okay, it seemed a bit uninspired, it simply looks like a shirtless max and a sad OverBlade.

Katana Zon & Light Fairy

I liked it, I can see both being implemented here. Not sure what she's wearing over her pelvic area, looks almost like... a diaper.

AlphaZard & Pirate

Hilarious combo, that made me laugh. Very nice !

Darkon & Xmas Fiend

I see what you did there, pretty dang funny seeing Xmas's face floating about Darkons, Darkon looks embarrassed.

Xmas : Cmon Darkon, lets tear this worm to shreds! Yeah lets Do this !
Darkon : *sigh* Really? Do you have to say something everytime we're about to battle?

Earth Wizard & Skexis Fiend

Brilliant, that is sweet! I have no complaints. If he didn't have that staff he'd look like one of those shady guys that open their coat full of random goods.

Father Time? & Poison Drake

Unfortunately I can't see Father Time anywhere in this combo, more like Black Dragon & Poison Drake honestly.

Kruger & Lightning Wolf

Similar to the Father Time situation, I can't see Kruger in this ( a little on the face ) there's just too much Lightning Wolf, if anything this looks somewhat of a evolution to Lightning Wolf Veteran.

Pumpking Lord & Void Knight

Pretty funny, they don't seem to enjoy sharing a body. I can totally see these two having physiological battles against each other during fights.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 5/20/2013 20:17:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 180
5/20/2013 22:23:35   
Jmagician

@Valkyrie: You know what is better than my drawings? Your commentary. Like seriously, I read it like 4 times because it was not only quality feedback but it was also very very hilarious! I have to admit, the Alexis fusion does kind of look like it is wearing a diaper o.o and that Kruger/LW fusion wasn't my most creative work I knew that the day I finished it. As for the Father Time/PD fusion, it was to show that anything that fuses with FT will only result in a speeding process of time (age). I plan to make more Father Time fusions and they will all involve a very old looking fusion partner

EDIT: Actually, Father Time fusions might even involve some very young looking fusion partners >:)

Also, The Max Storm fusion was supposed to outline that the OverFiend blade has engulfed it with darkness and thirst for power which is why I removed the shirt to make him look more like a blood hungry fighter. Believe it or not, the OverFiend took me over an hour to draw and it didn't even turn out as detailed as the real thing .-. Anyways, this is one of those fusions that don't emphasize the traditional 'share one body' fusion.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/20/2013 22:35:52 >
AQW  Post #: 181
5/24/2013 10:54:30   
Postmaster General

So first design I've had for awhile, only the second that I've suggested. Half-Giant: http://twitpic.com/csvbxg

Thoughts?

As I said in the suggestion thread, I'm making a few classes of them, including Skirmisher, Warlord, and Grunt. Maybe even a chieftain?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
5/24/2013 10:59:10   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Nice work! The axe handle looks a bit thin and the axe itself looks a bit undersized imo. Also I don`t know why but I`d like to see him more hairy, especially on the torso.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 183
5/24/2013 11:01:28   
Megadragonknight

@Postmaster
Man! You are a good artist! I like the design and I saw some of your other work. I like the archangel and naga design! You should include the male archangel in the second suggestion character contest!
Post #: 184
5/24/2013 15:07:12   
DarkLore

Here's a group Revontheus form picture!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
5/24/2013 18:53:32   
Postmaster General

I think it'd be so funny for half-giants to try and wield average sized weapons. So that's exactly what they do.

http://twitpic.com/csxvx8
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
5/24/2013 18:57:21   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Why You so silleh?! XD How is he holding on to that shield? LOL

Great job as always! I love the Pikeman commander hat on him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
5/25/2013 3:31:31   
ValkyrieKnight

Lag party !

Could've been better though : <

AQW Epic  Post #: 188
5/25/2013 23:42:05   
Postmaster General

Yet another new character. The spellswords are powerful mages who wield their magic through their weapons!

http://twitpic.com/ct948u
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
5/26/2013 1:48:07   
ValkyrieKnight

Looking pretty awesome PostMaster ! Quite a sexy character haha ! Well, excluding the hoodie.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 5/26/2013 3:29:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 190
5/26/2013 1:58:12   
Megadragonknight

@Postmaster
Man! You are really a great artist. I won't be surprised if Nulgath invite you as the OS third artist. I like that spellswords! You should add him in the second character suggestion contest!
Post #: 191
5/26/2013 5:48:44   
Skurge
The Dealer

@Postmaster General:

Reminds me of a sand elf! Looks very nice!

Cheers!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
5/26/2013 11:26:13   
Jmagician

@Postmaster General: Woah, Spellsword is like the most epic suggestion I have seen yet. So creative and original! Nice!
AQW  Post #: 193
5/26/2013 11:29:26   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
I say Postmaster qualify to be the next OS artist due to so many epic characters he drew!
Post #: 194
5/27/2013 13:11:10   
ValkyrieKnight

I think everyone has their favorite apprentice level character they wished had a evolution, my favorite is Sonja. So I decided to take a gander at what her veteran form might look like, enjoy !

Samurai Sonja

That ring, meh, couldn't get it to look quite like it appears in-game.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 5/27/2013 13:15:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 195
5/27/2013 16:33:59   
Antithesis

I say if anyone qualify to be the next artist for Oversoul...

twitpic.com/photos/MigoDavid

Migo makes 98% of others' designs look pleb-tier. He's such a beast
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 196
6/2/2013 22:40:21   
Tally

Made a moose for ND mallet~ http://twitpic.com/cv04lz
DF MQ  Post #: 197
6/3/2013 3:08:05   
Leader
Unrequited

Finally managed to get an enemy down to 1 HP!
Post #: 198
6/3/2013 13:19:50   
ValkyrieKnight

Cpu will fail with literally any character no matter how bad yours is.

Bavaria Vs Queen Aegea
AQW Epic  Post #: 199
6/4/2013 19:42:42   
Skurge
The Dealer

Now that's what I call defense!

Cheers~

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread
Page 8 of 29«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition