Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (Pre-DF) The Estari Gateway Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (Pre-DF) The Estari Gateway Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2013 14:32:42   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Well, I decided to post a new chapter, it's a tad short, I know. But I hope you enjoy it!
DF  Post #: 126
9/30/2013 15:17:14   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

he almost preferred prison, at least there he was a somebody, and had somebody to talk to.

He

quote:

Where had he been all his life? Dashiell wondered for the 100th time. Was he locked up in a cellar all his life?

Try to mix things up a bit. It keeps your readers more invested in the story you are telling.

quote:

Does he not know how to speak with people?

Did

quote:

Raising an eyebrow, he saw a small figure move to the deer, and slash it's throat. killing it in an instant.

its, this feels as though it is part of the last sentence

quote:

His bow and a quiver of arrows was strapped to his back, and his khopesh hung on a loop in his belt.

were

quote:

His bow matched the wood off the tree trunks, his cloak matching the weeds and vines and bushes.

of

quote:

it's innards seeping out onto the forest floor.

its

Where exactly were Dashiell's sleeping quarters located so he could see the event outside the walls unfolding?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 127
9/30/2013 17:03:23   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@DD Fixed those typos, thanks for that, and in response to your question:

quote:

He had chosen to sleep just above the kitchens, a small chamber with a basin, a bed, and a vent to let in the smells and steam of the kitchen.

From his last chapter. It's hard to say exactly how the castle is laid out so he could see the lawn, but it's high enough to see over the walls.
DF  Post #: 128
12/5/2013 14:15:59   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Alright, my new chapter is up. It's a little short, and a tad vague, but it'll be explained thoroughly soon, within the next 3-4 chapters. Let me know if you see any kind of errors.
DF  Post #: 129
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (Pre-DF) The Estari Gateway Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition