Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ/DF/MQ/AQW/ED/HS) Takeover

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> (AQ/DF/MQ/AQW/ED/HS) Takeover
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/5/2012 16:53:40   
Dannish
Banned

Chapter 1: New Plans

AQW: "I can feel it. It grows closer." I had said to the others.
In this messed up dimensional portal, this is where all 6 of the so called "Heroes" met. No one knew about the beginning of the "Takeover."
"Look at them enjoying themselves. No longer shall you enjoy life. You will have all power sapped from you and become our pets. We start with my world first."

AQ: "Impressive defenders indeed. All of their worlds are vulnerable if you just stick with one. Perhaps we should split up into teams of two and take different parts of the world. We could possibly have a stable base of operations there. I can't just wave my Blade of Awe around."

DF: "You are as smart as they say, 1st Gen. Remember that people go from place to place. It is quite dangerous. We have to plan our point of attack first. I suggest in 4th Gen's world, we strike the Skyguard. No body would notice our attack against them. From there, we could use our Magiscience to annihilate the pirates. With their navy, they couldn't possibly defend from both points. It's a good risk."

MQ: " I suggest sneaking a mech into this world. With my ChronoCorrupter Mech, I could warp to the Skyguard Base. From there, they can't stop a time reversing mech. I'll do Skyguard takeover."

HS: "I'll assist you in air support mech lover. I can fly and heal myself. Also, I have swappable powers for the correct time. Now, all we have to do is assign the navy force."

ED: " I can handle navy takeover. I have a giant energy hammer that uses lightning. I can concentrate it into zapping people on it. At a low charge of course."

AQ: "Then Zack and I will take care of parts of land. A triple assault cannot be endured at all. Plus, I have "Power Word Die" to help out. I have to say I love Death for once."

All of them stepped into the AQW portal to start the invasion. Takeover had just begun in AQW. The next phase had begun at last. After numerous attempts of simulations, this one had to work.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/5/2012 17:19:33   
Dannish
Banned

AQ: "Forget what I said, I have to revive some old enemies under my control." He stepped back in the portal and went to his world. "Taldosian pieces should work well."
He went to the death place of Carnax first. "Being a Necromancer is great!" He took his robe out and stuck Awe in the ground where Carnax fell. Using all his might, he forced all elements of Awe to fuse all at once.
"Now comes the tricky part. Wait, I'm talking to myself. Bad habit." He forced undead energy into the blade along with all his other elemental skills to power Carnax to his maximum. A small rumbling started in the ground.
From the ground rose Carnax with even greater power. With a trick of his own, he transformed him into a human like beast.

"Better now. You can have an Awe Blade of your own. Just don't think about betrayal or else you become a part of me." He and Carnax had warped to the Devourer. "Now, you are mine using his simple process." He absorbed the Devourer knowing that he was too dangerous for even him. "Akriloth is next. Or is he? Carnax revive Akriloth and bring him to me once you are done." Now he had gone to get Seekrat and Drakkonan.
He had double charged the Earth to get them. Then was the Dragon of Time. "Time to absorb all of you." He absorbed all of them and went to the Dragon's Lair. "So, we meet again friend."

" What do you need now?" Said the Dragon of Time.

"Your existence is what I need. You are powerless against me." He grabbed the dragon and he suddenly vanished into his body.

"Me to you guys. How are you doing? Bring somebody along with you who doesn't deserve to be a play pet."

He had vanished to the AQW world and saw their banners on air and sea.

"Lucky us. We have a war going on."

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/5/2012 20:15:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/5/2012 19:29:31   
Dannish
Banned

Chapter 2: The Acceptions

AQ: "So, it has worked out. I'll see what my counter-souls are doing. Preparing?"
Back on land, the 5 were preparing a brainwashed army to destroy the people on land.
AQW:"Dragon King Zack is alive."
AQ: "YOU STOLE MY NAME! Anyway, Dragon King Zack is back!"
ED: "Mech Mercenary still playing with electricity!"
MQ: "Killer, still warping in time!"
HS: "Death Golem is still Deathly and Golem like!"
DF: "Kuzomak still destroying things as regular."

AQ: "Good, I have a few friends along with me. Say hello to Carnax, Seekrat, The Devourer, Akriloth, Drakkonan and lastly the Eternal Dragon of Time all corrupted by my power. Now, take a pick at them. I called Carnax already."
As they went to the Skyguard base to take a break, an explosion took down one of their ships.
ED: "I guess I could have said I saw this coming."
From a falling ship was Artix holding his famed axe, The Blinding Light of Destiny.
AQ: "I'll handle the Paladin. I trained as one!"
Zack jumped down to Artix with Carnax next to him.
AQ: Still think you're tough?"

"Sure." replied Artix. "This should be fairly simple.
Suddenly Artix flew to the Earth's atmosphere by a crippling punch by Carnax.
AQ: "All you talk about is slaying the undead. That's your weakness. Better luck as an undead paladin."
Artix burned as he flew back to the ship. Being turned undead, he jumped back to his new master.
AQ: "Get the people you want to live now. We're destroying this rock tomorrow."

All six rushed to get people who would make good people to live after the conclusion of the worlds.
After a silent hour, they all came back with: Yulgar, Warlic, Gravelyn, Drakath, Aria and Iaoda.
AQW: "You 6 have been chosen to live after we blow your world to bits." All of you have something unique about yourself. I think you can all figure it out. Now, everyone, rest for tomorrows invasion."

The Moon had shone brightly in the night sky.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/5/2012 20:03:59   
Dannish
Banned

Chapter 3: Decreasing Numbers

AQ: "Are you all ready for the fall of this world?"
A loud "Yes!" came in unison from the other five.
Golem had gotten drinks for their celebration in advance. He had put a little something in the drinks.
AQ: "Golem, I know you poisoned it. Trying to take us all down to rule by yourself?"
Zack had crystallized Golem and had Mech fry him with the highest charge of electricity she could. Long story short, the crystal vanished and there was a fire. Golem was gone forever.
AQ: "I then have Carnax and the Devourer. Anyone else want to play tricks?"
In order of worlds after AQ, each had gotten Drakkonan, Seekrat, Akriloth, and the Eternal Dragon of Time as a power source.
MQ:"I'll set Artix free, he hasn't done anything we all have told him. Mind wipe time!" In a flash Artix was alive and had forgotten about his short battle.

AQW:"Zombie in the house. Thats just great."

The army of navy and air force had started the assault on land. The coastal lines were taken by the navy and then began the land assault.
ED: "Gravelyn, summon an army of some hybrids. After all, you are the Champion of Light. Plus you can make undead.

In the distance were white explosions of flames. As hot as it could get. Dragons and airships peppered the sky while the sea was spread with ships. Banners were ripped down and were placed with new banners of the new army. All was not going well for the people on land. Out of thin air appeared undead paladins hold axes in both hands. As promised the world was going to be destroyed. Portals of pure magic appeared sucking in the old world replacing it with the new world. The resistance force was now pushed back the Battleon, the last safe-haven for people. The Sandsea and Drakath's Chaos-like realm were still untouched.

Back at base...
AQ: "Drakath, open a portal to your realm. That could be a good base of operations. All it needs is a few more miles of land and we'll be good.

Back on the ground, the person who lived in the world forever lead the army to the Sandsea.

AQW: "Just destroy the place. It's sand only."
At the blink of an eye, 3 more portals appeared sucking in the Sandsea.
Battleon was being destroyed slowly. Hours had passed before they started to get into the Guardian Tower. Once that was there, dozens of Guardian Dragons swarmed the perimeter of the town and started launching fireballs. People were screaming as they sheltered themselves in buildings. One person left could save them from total annihilation. Cysero's orb.

DF: "The orb eh? This is going to be a pain."
In a flash of green, it had grown corrupted super-powered limbs. Kuzomak called his dragon to melt the magical glass.
DF: "We could just imprison it in a crystal."
Out of no where a portal appeared in Battleon and sucked the rest of the world in.
DF: "Okay, that saves us from death."

The world had been conquered after countless hours marching through land.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/5/2012 21:20:17   
Dannish
Banned

Chapter 4: Memories

AQW: "Hey! Wait for me!" Zack had yelled while going with his brother to Cyromancy Academy. They had realized they were great cyromancers a few years ago. Meeting age requirements, they slid to their new school. Inside was Antarctic like conditions. Ice slides were all over the wall. Both ahd shown up barefoot as told to. The funny thing was that grade 5 and up students learned ice sliding and still weren't that great at it.

"Zack! I'll see you later!"
Zack replied "Later bro!"
Alone with him, his thoughts and powers, he walked to class. When he walked into his class he was met with a frenzy of ice balls making him fly out of the class. With Zack he had a ancient power still unknown. In myths and legends, whenever the person granted with this would get angry, he/she would go into extreme rage, thus increasing the power of the individual ten-thousand fold. his is what happened to Zack. With a small twitch, he floated into the room with the desire to destroy. He took a piece of ice and pinned a child to a wall. He made ice-cuffs to keep him there. Next he levitated a desk with a girl in it and put her in a coffin of ice.
In his state, the words that came out were:
"Anyone else?" Then he dropped to the floor. Awakened in a bed, he was told he had gone on a rampage and imprisoned two classmates.

AQ: Walking down a stream with a small sword, I had found two pieces of the Blade of Awe. Most people would be gone by then trying to kill the person with it's pieces. Along with Valencia, we were walking slowly trying to find pieces of it. We encountered a FrogZard. With my blade, I hit it until it fell. I had meat for the both of us. I don't know how Valencia's treasure hunting habits rubbed off on me, but it did.
"Hey! Zack, look at the shiny thingy!"
"It's the Awe Blade!" Suddenly, I hugged Valencia. "Now we have to find the runes of the blade. We haven't searched the volcanoes yet." We trekked to the nearest volcano which was the one Akriloth lived.
They ran to the volcano. Guarded by a FireZard, I took my blade and rushed at it. In seconds, it was dead. We now had more meat to eat. Sitting on the volcano was the runes. I took out another blade from my pack that was ice like. I ran towards it slashing all fire beasts in my way. I grabbed the runes and stuck it on my blade. I now had a Blade of Awe. Something special about it was that it switched to my element of choice. I grabbed Valencia and ran using the Awe Blast as a long range weapon. I gave her my weapon pack to use at her will. I think she almost tried to flirt with me afterwards.

MQ: I was a kid when I got my first Mech. I was the brains. Nothing special. I went to school with a bunch of older kids. Funny, they really didn't have anything to say to me. I did what I did until "The Day" I call it. It was the most hated day of my life. My family was killed during the holiday while I was at Gears. They told me a ShadowScythe pilot killed them. They had a picture of him. They told me I could go after it or stay here.
I was intelligent, but when it came to family death, I went dictator style. I got my mech and launched to the Moon. I shot machine after machine. It was only a few minutes until I found the thing. This memory is rather short to me, but I got my revenge.

HS (Removed after he was zapped): I'm Death Golem. I was tainted by Death after defying it once. I have the strength of a Iron Golem and the abilities of Death. This is where it begins. I was out one day flying around with my sister. I don't remember her name. We lost contact after 30 years. Back to the point now.
"I got you now!" I yelled as I got closer. She ducked as I flew ahead. I made a flip and I was behind her again. She aimed for the ground and so did I. I tagged her and yelled "You're it!" but it was painful after that. I hit the ground seriously hard. I broke my right arm which was the good one and a leg. After that, I flew through a fence into the stream. (How unfortunate) I saw light as my sister ran after me. I don't remember the few minutes after that. When I woke up, I was flying down a waterfall when I was pushed away by something into soft land. I saw Death who wasn't pleased. As something for surviving that, I had the powers of an Iron Golem and the powers of Death itself.

ED: I have nothing that special in my life, but there was the hammer Mjilnor at a shop. I learned to harness it's powers and used it as a defensive mechanism against enemies. It's something special I do have.

DF: I'm Kuzomak. I'm your average person, sort of. I have a godly dragon. It started years ago when I was outside with some face I can't make out. That person was my friend. Now, we found some glowing bracelet in a yard. I put it on and then became a stronger version of me. I'm still not sure to this day if I changed from putting it on. People say I melt things and say I have pointy ears. I bet I have a elf in my family history. Back to it, I had some king of aura, some kind of orb like Warlic's orb. I can abuse it's power and will automatically refill if I use too much of it. It's just these moments in life which makes us outcasts.
I haven't been accepted to any schools, so now I have the world except for Warlic. He's the only one that understands my position. Ever since then, I know my mind cracked. Sometimes, I wish I hadn't put the bracelet on.

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/5/2012 22:05:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/5/2012 21:53:11   
Dannish
Banned

Chapter 5: The Regrouping

The five remaining went back to their old hideout. They had gotten all important things and went back to the AQW world. In silence they set everything back up neatly in a cave. Plans were wrote down for the next day. They rebuilt the numbers in their army as rain and sun came by. Each went to their worlds to look back of what was left in their childhoods. Zack had went to Valencia to treasure hunt for some new items. The other Zack went to his uncorrupted childhood house and cyromancy school. Kuzomak had went on his dragon riding around to places unknown. Mech had went to her childhood home one last time. Killer had went to the Moon again. Once organized and had mental images of places, they went back to their hideout. More creation, more rounding. As for those who were chosen to survive, they did what they liked best. Aria played with animals while Warlic tried out some spells that he learned with Alexander. Yulgar crafted weapons while Gravelyn tested her light abilities. Lastly, Iaoda went through time doing things that he hadn't done. At last, they were ready for another day of each other. After all you don't like hanging around with your counter parts each and every day.

AQ: Here is where we strike next!

To Be Continued...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/6/2012 8:27:55   
Dannish
Banned

Chapter 6: The Rebellion

AQ: "We strike in time! SInce we have Iaoda and the Dragon of Time, that should be easy. We take out all important military forces without changing any of our past. Got it?"
"Sure." replied everyone in a quiet voice.
There darkness outside still with animals running around. Footprints were just about everywhere.
AQW: "I'm out, this plan is too hard. I'm living my own life." In a few seconds the other four were warped to their old hideout.
Zack had grabbed his bag and turned the world back to it's natural self. People were being dumped into the places where they were sucked in by the portals.

AQ: "We now are back at square one. We can't get back into his world. I thought he wanted revenge!" The other Zack had grunted as he tried to rip open the portal to the other Zack's world.
ED:"We are warping in time genius. Couldn't you make this easier? Seriously, we lost two people so quickly already. Can't we revive Golem?"
DF:"You two are idiots right? The point was for revenge against a few people, and now we're trying to take over every world we can. I'm with Zack now."
Kuzomak ripped open a portal to Zack's world. He stepped in finding himself face-to-face with Zack.
"I'm joining you Zack. The others don't know limitations."

AQW: He hesitated before he said anything. He had first looked at the green grass, shining as if a rain storm came by. Next, he looked at the sky turning a little orange.
"Fine. I'll go get the six who are here."
In a blink of an eye, Zack vanished to find the six people chosen to survive the first invasion. In a few moments, he was back with them.
"Kuzomak, find a few people in your world that can help us. While you do that, I'll get Safiria to help us."

DF: He nodded and opened another portal leading to his world.
"Galanoth, Tomix, Sephulchure, Wargoth, Xan and Artix. Those are who I'll choose."
Kuzomak had warped to Dragsevard. It was the place Galanoth had stayed in for months since the Ice Orb was lost.
"Galanoth, I need your help. Four people are threatening your world. I need your help to stop them. Then there is Akriloth for you to destroy. Is it a deal?"

Galanoth responded in a simple "Si." (Yes.)
"Very well, find Artix while I get Tomix."
I had tracked down Tomix soul-stitching a soul into a child.
"You can defend yourself now. Use it's power well." Tomix said to the child.

"Tomix, I need your help. Can you bring that kid with you?"
"Alright, some kind of plan?"
"Yes. We have to stop a few godlike beings. I'm sure you can unbind the beings in the four, right?"
Tomix and the kid said nothing at all. They followed Kuzomak when they encountered Galanoth.

"You dropped a list. I found the people you wanted." Galanoth said.
Everyone was there who was on the list. "You mustn't tell anyone about why we are doing this. Four beings with godlike beings in them are trying to rule the world. One can warp through time with no problem. The other one has the Blade of Awe. Last is the person who can use lightning with the hammer that she has."

At Zack's...
AQW: "Safiria, it's been a long time. Four insane people want to destroy our world and we could use your help."
Safiria had replied "Sure, but you need to become a vampire yourself. Don't worry, the myths about garlic and sunlight aren't true. Thats for the defective group of vampires." She then bit Zack, having him pass out.
To Be Continued...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/6/2012 8:49:59   
Dannish
Banned

NOTE ABOUT CHARACTER NAMES:

This is a small not about character names and what they'll be converted to.

AQW=Zack
AQ=Dragon
DF=Kuzomak
MQ=Killer
ED=Mech

This is what the names will be converted to people. I suggest you read this post before I start updating!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> (AQ/DF/MQ/AQW/ED/HS) Takeover
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition