Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Coldness of War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Coldness of War
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/6/2012 21:13:14   
Jexorin Rast

Coldness of War

Intro

It is said, that there is a very powerful cryomancer that lives in the fourth level of Battle Under. Many powerful pyromancers seek him out to challenge him, but they can't even defeat the cryomancer's Glacial Horror: a giant undead covered in ice with sharp teeth and claws.
The cryomancer's name? Zimerzites. It's "freeze" in Russian. He has not used his real name in many years.
It is also said, that he possesses both the Elemental Orb of Ice (not seen in many years) and the Cryonomicon. If you thought that the Eggnoginomicon was the Ice Nomicon, you thought wrong, the Eggnoginomicon was just a minor replica of the Cryonomicon.
He may not possess those legendarily powerful items, but no one has lived to prove it. Until one.

Chapter One

Akara, a (teenage)young pyromancer, entered the cold and icy fourth level of Battle Under through the strange whirlpool with Yara.
Akara has black hair that usually flowed down her back down to her thighs, but now she had it up in braids; she also has blazing red-orange eyes that could melt even the coldest of hearts (symbolically). She wears the Pyromancer Robes and wielded the Reignbringer.
"It's emptier than I thought it would be," Akara said
"What did you expect?" Yara said.
"Well... I heard that this place was crawling with frozen undead."
"Sh... I hear something."
They listened for a while until they heard faint voices... then a horrific roar.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the icy cave.

A (teenage)young cryomancer wearing the Ice Wizard armor and holding the Spear of Hail. He has pure, white hair that covers his right eyes. Which is good, because he has the iciest blue eyes that could almost literally freeze someone's soul.
The cryomancer is talking to the shy ice spirit, Nymue, who never leaves the water that is revealed by the hole in the ice.
"Hey, Nymue," the cryomancer said, "what do you think of Zimerzites?"
"I don't know what to think of him," she replied.
Before he could say anything else, the Glacial Horror suddenly roared.
"Another one," the cryomancer said, standing, "I'll be back in a while."
He walked into the chamber with the Glacial Horror in it.
"What do you sense big guy?"
He looked at the entrance of the chamber. After a while of waiting, Akara entered and looked at him.
They looked each other in the eyes... and it was as if there was an explosion of cold and heat. As if her eyes melted the ice from his soul... and if his eyes froze the fire in her soul.
"Zimerzites?" Akara asked.
"No," the cryomancer said.
"Who are you then?
"I'm Jexorin Rast."
"Who's Zimerzites then?
"He's my mentor."
Akara dropped her arms.
The Glacial Horror roared again.
"Calm down, buddy," Jex told it.
Akara stared at it.
"What is happening?!?!?!"
"And that's Zimerzites."

PLEASE REPLY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS OR PM ME COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I KNOW PEOPLE ARE READING. PLEASE!

< Message edited by Link Junior1 -- 12/8/2012 20:00:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Coldness of War
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition