Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

And yet another...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> And yet another...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/12/2012 18:11:07   
Geek

Heyo once again.

1. What is the code button for?

2. I want to make something like a book of games for AQW and other games, (think of it as games inside games), but I don't know where to post...

Thanks!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
11/12/2012 18:30:37   
DarkFireKiller

I'm not sure about your second question but to answer you first question, it is to show the coding of something without the effect.

Example, if I wanted to show you how to bold something, I would show you with the code.
[b]I'm bold![/b]

Which results in Im bold!

~DFK

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/12/2012 18:35:09   
Geek

Awesome! Thanks!

Still open for answers to question number 2!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
11/12/2012 21:36:25   
King Helios

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=294 May be what you're looking for. See "A Guide to Minigames".
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/12/2012 21:40:44   
Geek

Well, I wanted to make one. Would that be the place to do it? It's not really a guide though...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
11/12/2012 22:51:00   
Hollow Knight
Aequitas

If it's not a guide it does not belong anywhere in the forums I'm afraid since if it's a "book" a listing of all the minigames then can already be found in the official wiki. If it's a guide however it is already covered and it is against the rules to make a duplicate.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/12/2012 23:46:00   
XapApp

If you're suggesting a mini-game inside of an AE game, then you may post in the suggestion section of the forum of that game.

Here's the AQWorlds Suggestions board.

< Message edited by XapApp -- 11/12/2012 23:52:46 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> And yet another...
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition