Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: tac mercs Blood shield

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: tac mercs Blood shield
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2012 3:53:04   
PivotalDisorder

It seems to me most players just hating giving away health for free, even though Blood Shield and Mineral armour make an incredible combination
for tanking. energy shield only lasts 3 turns, as does technician. using either of those would basically mean I get hit full force with their rage every time.

< Message edited by PivotalDisorder -- 11/18/2012 3:54:20 >
Post #: 26
11/18/2012 4:11:02   
Mother1

@ Pivotaldisorder

Not to mention what happens when you are EMP'd then Malfed? If the energy drain is strong enough you can't use Energy shield or Technician. However Blood shield is still usable. That is the one advantage to this buff besides it lasting longer then the rest. Plus the funny thing I find is that most of these same players are the ones who have high health yet they don't want to give up a small amount and would rather OP an already strong Tank class.
Epic  Post #: 27
11/18/2012 4:21:49   
PivotalDisorder

if anything, TLM's need a new damage skill similar in power to Plasma Bolt or Bunker Buster. or a serious buff to Stun Grenade.
currently you have to stack a ridiculous amount of dex to get 50 damage out of it, and the defence is overkill with Mineral Armour.
Post #: 28
11/19/2012 3:46:08   
gangster a

^ that i can agree with
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/23/2012 14:39:59   
Midnightsoul

You know what bothers me?

Blood Commander>Field Commander+Frenzy
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/23/2012 15:38:37   
Metallico

Well mercs are much weaker than a tactical, only a tank merc with +110 energy can take down a tactical merenary...

Also tacticals have a way to tank with technology so their surgical is much stronger than the merc one...
Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: tac mercs Blood shield
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition